Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Meaning of Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:28 pm
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_
I Love Poetry!!

Really? Me too!! ^-^

Yes,
I write poetry i will jst have to post sum on here later on, and who yall but i think poetry rightfully portrays the heart and the actions of it  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:34 pm
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_
I Love Poetry!!

Really? Me too!! ^-^

Yes,
I write poetry i will jst have to post sum on here later on, and who yall but i think poetry rightfully portrays the heart and the actions of it

Please do.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:11 pm
Will do on request .. want it to be on love... or anything cuz i jst wrote a very emo depressed one hehe it was for Lit. class  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:17 pm
Maiiz_
Will do on request .. want it to be on love... or anything cuz i jst wrote a very emo depressed one hehe it was for Lit. class
Anything's fine.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:09 pm
daccord i will see what i can do biggrin jst for yall  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:02 pm
I thought we're suppose to be debating about love. Not poetry...  

AraiHito
Crew

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:10 am
Zubora

We are debating love- what a better way to do that than through the art of poetry  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:19 pm
Maiiz_
Zubora

We are debating love- what a better way to do that than through the art of poetry
HAHAHA!! How true XD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:30 pm
Maiiz_
1ntransigent
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_
as a writer i say love is genderless and love is plainly enough said love

the feeling you get when that person touches your shoulder and you are enveloped with butterflies and chills no matter how long you have known or been with this person its the fact that everyday can get better jst by seeing them

love doesn't have much to do with sex sex is a passion for another person in the physical way Love is the passion for another person in the emotionally physical way sum1 to talk to to hold to hug to kiss under the stars to snuggle with while reading sum1 to help you get through your day and sum1 to understand you

love is genderless because you can do this with anyone gay and straight alike

Love is love there is no barrier to it!
Exactly! Even though you've pointed some great points I'm trying to ask is what really makes a straight person turn gay? And what makes a gay person turn straight?

yeah and the fact is since love is genderless at any time you can fall in love with someone, and so you can be gay and fall for a girl. You just slowly gro wo to see that person ina different light, and find yourself feeling things for them having yourslf grow to like them (and there is still the cover up) -- end of my cynical comment smile
Except for the fact that your body must not like it. If that were to happen then it would be that person's body VS his/her feelings.

Im confused in what you mean here... body Vs. mind... cause all in all that is a relationship
You may want something physical but know in your mind that to keep this going and growing you have to take things slow
no matter what body Vs. mind is gonna happen its jst how things occur to happen
like its not your choice to be in love with a man while you yourslf are a man its your bodies passion for it and your mind feeling "love" for this person --not love minor infatuation-- which sparks what i talked about before

Let me explain.

A human body choses what gender they prefer at the age of puberty. However if they are trapped in between both they'll be stuck. Knowing that almost every kids these days wants to be in the crowd and to be normal. Leading to that poor kid fighting against his/her feelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:26 am
1ntransigent
Maiiz_
1ntransigent
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_
as a writer i say love is genderless and love is plainly enough said love

the feeling you get when that person touches your shoulder and you are enveloped with butterflies and chills no matter how long you have known or been with this person its the fact that everyday can get better jst by seeing them

love doesn't have much to do with sex sex is a passion for another person in the physical way Love is the passion for another person in the emotionally physical way sum1 to talk to to hold to hug to kiss under the stars to snuggle with while reading sum1 to help you get through your day and sum1 to understand you

love is genderless because you can do this with anyone gay and straight alike

Love is love there is no barrier to it!
Exactly! Even though you've pointed some great points I'm trying to ask is what really makes a straight person turn gay? And what makes a gay person turn straight?

yeah and the fact is since love is genderless at any time you can fall in love with someone, and so you can be gay and fall for a girl. You just slowly gro wo to see that person ina different light, and find yourself feeling things for them having yourslf grow to like them (and there is still the cover up) -- end of my cynical comment smile
Except for the fact that your body must not like it. If that were to happen then it would be that person's body VS his/her feelings.

Im confused in what you mean here... body Vs. mind... cause all in all that is a relationship
You may want something physical but know in your mind that to keep this going and growing you have to take things slow
like its not your choice to be in love with a man while you yourslf are a man its your bodies passion for it and your mind feeling "love" for this person --not love minor infatuation-- which sparks what i talked about before

Let me explain.

A human body choses what gender they prefer at the age of puberty. However if they are trapped in between both they'll be stuck. Knowing that almost every kids these days wants to be in the crowd and to be normal. Leading to that poor kid fighting against his/her feelings.

I want to know why you say we have a choice in it
because i believe sub conciously you may have a choice but then again its not reallly a "choice" more as somethign you can't really stop in teh fact that it is jst what happens

and i confused myslf @,@  

Maiiz_
Crew

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:29 am
I will think about what i jst said and say it again not so confusing later lol @,@  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Maiiz_
1ntransigent
Maiiz_
1ntransigent
Maiiz_

Let me explain.

I want to know why you say we have a choice in it
because i believe sub conciously you may have a choice but then again its not reallly a "choice" more as somethign you can't really stop in teh fact that it is jst what happens

and i confused myslf @,@
I mean the your hormones choses which gender you like better. It's not a choice to be gay or straight.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:05 pm
I really think your giving too much power to 'hormones'; you as a person with the ability to choose what you like and dislike have the power to choose which sex you prefer. It's not all just in the hormones, because thats like saying a person has no choice in the matter. When i feel the exact opposite.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:46 pm
Maiiz_
I really think your giving too much power to 'hormones'; you as a person with the ability to choose what you like and dislike have the power to choose which sex you prefer. It's not all just in the hormones, because thats like saying a person has no choice in the matter. When i feel the exact opposite.
Actually, what you said is exactly my point. It will be hornmones vs feelings. For example, even though this person prefers boys, his/her feelings might get the better of him.herself.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:38 pm
1ntransigent
Maiiz_
Actually, what you said is exactly my point. It will be hornmones vs feelings. For example, even though this person prefers boys, his/her feelings might get the better of him.herself.
Well
I do know that, you can't just wake up one day and announce that your gay.
I'm not really into biology (but I like physhics XD) so I can't really say much to this argument....  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff