Suspended for a "Death Note" book...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreenEyedSummer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:25 pm
shark bait22222222
WELL AT OUR SCHOOL HAVEING ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES A HIT LIST COULD GET YOU SUSPENDED AND AFTER SEEING THE SHOW I CAN SEE HOW THE DEATH NOTE COULD BE INTREPRETED AS A SORT OF HIT LIST OR A LEAST A LITTLE CONCERING OR RUDE stressed

Dude... TAKE A BREATH AND TURN OFF CAPS LOCK!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 am
Piffle Inna Box
Well that was stupid of him.

Those who are unfamiliar with Death note WILL mistake a notebook containing a list of names, labelled 'Death Note', for a hit list and so it will be treated as one.

So him writing his classmates names down on it and then taking it into school where teachers can find out about it was just stupid.

So I'm not surprised he got suspended, heck I wouldn't be surprised if he got expelled.

On a lighter note...

User Image

LOLWHUT? xd

Wait, did he even try and explain? There is probably NO ONE at the school named "Yagami Light" or "L Lawliet" OMFL. But i guess that kind of stuff happens....  

x-Violet Warrior-x

3,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 am
x-Violet Warrior-x
Piffle Inna Box
Well that was stupid of him.

Those who are unfamiliar with Death note WILL mistake a notebook containing a list of names, labelled 'Death Note', for a hit list and so it will be treated as one.

So him writing his classmates names down on it and then taking it into school where teachers can find out about it was just stupid.

So I'm not surprised he got suspended, heck I wouldn't be surprised if he got expelled.

On a lighter note...

LOLWHUT? xd

Wait, did he even try and explain? There is probably NO ONE at the school named "Yagami Light" or "L Lawliet" OMFL. But i guess that kind of stuff happens....

There is, most likely, someone named Josh Crothers.

Two years ago, I had a homemade one that I used as a journal and still had it confiscated. Why? Because anything with the word "Death" written on it makes the staff of the school butt-hurt. They saw some torn out pages and I explained, while painting, those pages had been ruined with the paint. Of course no one listened to the word of a 12 year old (Back when I was 12.) and they still took it. God, I wish I could smack that teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:43 pm
this almost happened to me two years ago lol but the office was told like a week after i actually brought it to school and i didnt even have it on me but i explained that it was just a prop from a anime show basically and they just asked for me to not bring it back cause it can "induce panic" yeah..... so thats what happened  

axaxel

6,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:38 am
I kept mine hidden twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm
Clover_IceQueen
I kept mine hidden twisted
i tried but it fell out of my bag when i tried to grab my notebook so as i picked it up to put it back into my bag this annoying kid Jessie saw it and was asking about it he thought it was some type of voodoo crap and he's seriously superstitious .. so you see where that got me  

axaxel

6,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:45 am
I take my Death Note everywhere now. A couple weeks ago, i saw an officer, and my friend took my note out of my bag and ran over to him and showed him my note. the officer made a hand movement for me to go over there and i freaked out. But when i got there he handed it back to me, gave me a pen, and said "write ______ ______ death by chocking on perfume" i was like "......" and he said "it's my mother-in-law".

best police officer ever!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 pm
Blind Ragdoll2010
I take my Death Note everywhere now. A couple weeks ago, i saw an officer, and my friend took my note out of my bag and ran over to him and showed him my note. the officer made a hand movement for me to go over there and i freaked out. But when i got there he handed it back to me, gave me a pen, and said "write ______ ______ death by chocking on perfume" i was like "......" and he said "it's my mother-in-law".

best police officer ever!
lmao i would've loved that  

axaxel

6,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Radioactive_Beauty351

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 am
I had one to. You can;t be an idiot with it. You start showing it off and eventuially a principal will find out. you have to keep it hidden twisted  
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff