Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Should Naruto be left out, or should he not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o.o
  money....
View Results

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:50 am
It's mean either way to let Sakura or Naruto out. But i think it'll be even more unfair if Naruto's left out. Because he's been alone long enough! Sure, he has Iruka buuut team 7 is really important to him. I don't think you'll be happy if you got left out by, lets say the two most important people to you. That's just cruel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:24 pm
I think it wouldnt be right but i also think that Naruto would be so good and accept their relationship. I dont think that Naruto will have someone...but i so hope that him and Sasuke go together having adventures.  

minjin22

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:59 pm
minjin22
I think it wouldnt be right but i also think that Naruto would be so good and accept their relationship. I dont think that Naruto will have someone...but i so hope that him and Sasuke go together having adventures.
I agree! Buut the only thing is, is that. You saw how hurt he looked when he saw Sakura hugging Sasuke. Think of how he would reacte if they're together. And remember he can hide his feelings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:02 pm
Mika_chann
minjin22
I agree! Buut the only thing is, is that. You saw how hurt he looked when he saw Sakura hugging Sasuke. Think of how he would reacte if they're together. And remember he can hide his feelings.
That's why I don't think they'll be any pairings at the end.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

nekoii_hiwatari

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:22 am
Naruto should NOT be left out!!! No no no!!!
Thou some say, that Sasuke/Sakura looks better (or whatever it is they say)
Naruto's role in the whole thing plays a great significance!
Pointing out the obvious, HELLO!!! HE's THE MAIN CHARACTER!!! xd

ouh, did you know~
that the number of internet searches (search and found) in regards to SasuNaru is many many times MORE than the searches for SasuSaku~
heart heart SasuNaru heart heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:51 pm
nekoii_hiwatari
Naruto should NOT be left out!!! No no no!!!
Thou some say, that Sasuke/Sakura looks better (or whatever it is they say)
Naruto's role in the whole thing plays a great significance!
Pointing out the obvious, HELLO!!! HE's THE MAIN CHARACTER!!! xd

ouh, did you know~
that the number of internet searches (search and found) in regards to SasuNaru is many many times MORE than the searches for SasuSaku~
heart heart SasuNaru heart heart
really? Interesting. Well, in most shounen main guy characters usually get the main girl character. Although I for one do not like NaruHina or Sakusasu or narusaku.  

AraiHito
Crew

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:53 pm
minjin22
Yes. Naruto will accept their relationship but he can also hide his true feelings. If that we're to happen, the series can go on...and on.. and on... It's just not worth it, if Kishimoto puts them together. Because I do not think Naruto will be actually very happy, if they're together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:13 pm
Zubora
minjin22
Yes. Naruto will accept their relationship but he can also hide his true feelings. If that we're to happen, the series can go on...and on.. and on... It's just not worth it, if Kishimoto puts them together. Because I do not think Naruto will be actually very happy, if they're together.
I don't think Kishimoto will go into very details about the love besides, it's shounen. Not shoujo. But yes, there would be tons of questions that are left unanswered. Because even though Naruto can accept things very fast, that doesn't mean he won't be hurt by it.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Ren Hoshikaze

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:40 pm
*sigh* i would feel hurt and crushed inside if i was naruto and sasuke and sakura just left him out! but i dont want sakura to be left out..so if naruto where to hook up with sasuke as sakura i would still love them both and hang out with them but i would find another love...you cant win them all and sometimes people dont return feelings maybe she should try rock lee or something. and if not...still love sasuke but except that he wants naruto i would also pair sakura with ino :3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:36 am
Ren Hoshikaze
*sigh* i would feel hurt and crushed inside if i was naruto and sasuke and sakura just left him out! but i dont want sakura to be left out..so if naruto where to hook up with sasuke as sakura i would still love them both and hang out with them but i would find another love...you cant win them all and sometimes people dont return feelings maybe she should try rock lee or something. and if not...still love sasuke but except that he wants naruto i would also pair sakura with ino :3
Haha, yeah I've been wondering. If Hinata is soo devoted into Naruto. Why can't Lee get Sakura? Both Lee and Hinata has the same love concept going. Why do most people want Naruto to end up with Hinata but not Lee with Sakura? It doesn't make sense...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:07 pm
Gamexrocks
Ren Hoshikaze
Haha, yeah I've been wondering. If Hinata is soo devoted into Naruto. Why can't Lee get Sakura? Both Lee and Hinata has the same love concept going. Why do most people want Naruto to end up with Hinata but not Lee with Sakura? It doesn't make sense...
I think they just want the main girl character to be with Sasuke and Naruto with Hinata...because of their oh devoted love... stare
They're seriously more bias than us.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:19 am
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Ren Hoshikaze
I think they just want the main girl character to be with Sasuke and Naruto with Hinata...because of their oh devoted love... stare
Thank you for agreeing with me! I mean, come on! They're ignoring Lee when he has the same love thing going on with Sakura, as well as Hinata to Naruto.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:49 am
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Ren Hoshikaze
Thank you for agreeing with me! I mean, come on! They're ignoring Lee when he has the same love thing going on with Sakura, as well as Hinata to Naruto.
Np.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:03 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Well, I personally have a thing for NaruSasuSaku. So, No, I dont' think he should be left out. sweatdrop

What if Sakura will be left out? Do you think it's fair for her?

Not really, but I also pair her with Ino. ^^;

HAHA!!
XDD
So do you think it's right for us to make NaruSasu together? And yet there are others who are leaving Naruto out. Do you think what we're doing is right?

yes its right to make NArusasu together. me and my friend are cosplaying them and making SasuNAru pics!!!!! WOOT  

BloodyVampiric

-XxXChibiKittyXxX-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:48 pm
Naruto shouldn't be left out  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items