Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweens6591

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:45 am
Kevin (TeshnoMatui)
Massachusetts
MALE
1 dog (black lab, boy named Chance) I am getting a Yorkshire Terrier puppy soon, and I had 9 birds.
My favorite pets are dogs, and birds  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:04 am
Live: Philadelphia, PA going to Temple University... altho I am from Minnesota
Pets: Dogs, cats, horses, chickens, ducks, guine pigs, and a peahen
Favorite: Definately DOGS

~For 8 years I studied all there is to know about dogs for a competition that I did (we did pretty darn good). It was fun altho, I know a lot of useless information now wink  

Kilynn

PreppyPrepBabe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:30 am
hey guys!! MY name is PreppyPrepBabe! I've gotta German Shepherd puppy named Maddie! She is adorable!! she is two years old! As you ca guess she is a girl!! lol (creepy if she is a guy!) but yah!!! ok bye!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:34 pm
Hi everyone!!

My Name: DarkJustice or DJ
Pets I own: 2 little gold fishes, a brown tabby cat.

Hope to hear more stories and wonderful information from everyone. 3nodding  

DarkJustice

shippocuty195

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:05 am
Hey im Chrissy. I have 13 pets. Im 18. i have red hair that i color black and blue eyes. I start college in the fall and will be opening my own business in 2 years. and thats basically all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:52 pm

Hey!!! wink I'm irene4athelia and I'm a cat lover!! heart My kitten is angel and her mom is sunset. Hope to see y'all around the guild!!! blaugh

irene4athelia

Chyna_White

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:26 pm
Hi, my name is Catahecassa...but most people call me Cat (which is funny as my name actually means 'black hoof' in english...but I'd rather be called cat than horse or cattle or something). Speaking of cats, I've got three of them. And a fish. And a younger sister.

Quite the zoo. stare

I'm seventeen, and I'm (obviously, by the name) a native american. I'm of the Shawano nation and live in OK.

I am completely new to Gaia and this forum thing, so a little nudge in the correct direction would be extremely helpful.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:32 am
Name: Lizardess
Residence:South Carolina, USA
Pets I have: A white mini poodle named Charlie
A corn snake named Corny that lives in my kitchen.
Favourite Type of Pet: Cats, but I want an electric eel. whee

Lizardess636

GatorEquus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:00 pm
Hellu! I'm Gator and I just joined (obviously or I wouldn't be introducing myself. X3) I'm 23 and live in Florissant, Missouri. I plan I going back to college this fall to major in Graphic Design.

As for my animals....

I have a horse named Cocoa who is 13yrs and an Arabian Welsh. He's drak bay with a white star and pastern on his right fore hoof. He's extremely cute and quirky. For now here's a picture of him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, I have a comic with him as the star. Just click on the image in my sig. ^^

I also have a sharpei, husky, and chow dog. Yes he's all of those things. ^^ He's really adorable and playful and too smart for his own good. Here's a picture of him as well. (Him and Cocoa are friends btw)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That would be us in a nutshell. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:04 am
Hi! I'm 12 and live in Canada where I live whithout a pet because my dog has passed on but mother is telling me every year that we will get a dog the after that year rolleyes evil and next year or this spring we actually will be getting a dog!  

BettyGreen

Dragon asylum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:32 am
Name: Alexis
Pets: One dog, Jetta
Favorite pets: All animals except mainly cats (I've had a bad reputation with them)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:40 am
My name is hillary and I'm 19. I'm currently at college (it's 1/2 hour from Philly , PA). My faveorite pets would have to be small mammals, dogs, cats, and horses. I had a westie and a begal and used to have many persian cats. Now I have a Main Coon cat, a fancy rat, and a Matagasscar Cockroach.

Moose, my cat is rediculous. He loves to knock things over for fun, and I mean anything! His only bad habit is he likes to play rough = swiping and biting, but I still love him b/c I know he only does it out of play.
My rats name is Napolean, after Napolean Dynamite, and I just got him this September.
My cockroach I've had for three years her name is Roberto (when I first got her I thought assumed she was a boy and the name stuck).

You can see pictures of them here:
my cat
my rat and cockroach  

alphabetrapper

Disciple of Thoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:26 pm
Name: Rowan
Pets: 1 Old English Sheepdog, 1 cockatiel, 2 black masked lovebirds, 3 goldfish, 1 beta, 2 turtles

I joined a few days ago but I've only just now gotten a chance to post an intro. Stoopid school and work. domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:49 pm
Hello biggrin ! My name is Shiarra (weird I know). I'm 12 and I'm female. I live in West Valley, Utah, and I share my wonderful life with my pets. I have 12 snakes (I get one every year). They are 2 gardeners, 3 constrictors, 5 king cobras, and 2 pythons. My favorite animals are the horse, black panther, and gray wolf. Thank you for accepting me biggrin ! Bye!  

Espeon3340

Espeon3340

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:55 pm
I forgot to say I have more than snakes. sweatdrop I have cats, dogs, hamsters, guinea pigs, frogs, birds, insects, and horses. Sorry redface !  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff