Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:39 pm
S~ure you did Kitty Sure you did. Lol

So anyway we have gotten a few more members but they are not posting any where so I have diceied to do the following to get t his place up and running.

The first three decent roleplays made by someone other then me in the borken links subfroum that are not vampired based will get 1000 gold from me.

Sounds fair does it not?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:58 am
Good afternoon/morning/evening to everyone here, thank you for the invite to join this guild. It looks rather interesting, and well run. I hope to participate in roleplays here in the near future.
~Azalie-Sama

Arzosah Devaberial

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:04 am
Thank you for joining Azalie. I hope to see you around soon. I'll be on all day looking for members to help get this guild moving finally. I had a play two weeks ago and I was sick all this past week so the guild has suffered because of my lack of activity but that will all change starting today. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:08 am
Thank you for inviting, I am an avid roleplayer and enjoy it so you will most definitely see me around.
Sick for a week? Yuck, it shall change? I hope to see this guild go far, it looks interesting ^^

Arzosah Devaberial

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:17 am
I know it will. I wish i was not sick. This place would be so much more active if i was not. ^^

So you into making roleplays or just playing in them?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:28 am
It most definitely will, I for some reason have no trouble believing that. If you are sick and are still focussed on this, then you must be set with determination. That will get this guild far.

Well actually I am more into making them. I really only posted roleplays in guilds until yesterday. I am currently starting another in Barton Town, Deceitful Peace. My other Deaths Aggression just opened this morning.

Arzosah Devaberial

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:35 am
That great. Do you think you be willing some time this week to think one up and run it in the broken links subfroum? We need more roleplays. Some time today I'm opening up Crooked Crosses. But due to its nature its plot is very small seeing as i wanted to keep things on the down low so no one can say they knew exatly who all the Spades were. I hate when people do that so I kept it small and simple for now untill you guys make it grow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:42 am
Of course I would be willing to, I have a large immagination and need an outlet ^^' I often get ideas pretty round the clock. They are however a little original. I understand where you are coming from, it sort of ruins the roleplay in a way. Yes nuture it and water it until it grows...God modders, a pet hate of mine ^^'

Arzosah Devaberial

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:49 am
Yay ^^ I can't wait to see this role play you will be building for us ^^

Oh keep in mind i have offered 1000 gold to the first three role plays made in the broken links subforum. You know to get people started in making a role play or two to help move us along. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:57 am
Neither can I, I shall think about it more now ^^

Oh yes I know, I read that post. But I would like to do this purely out of my love for roleplay, not for the gold..So that does not worry me that much at all. Great idea though, it will most certainly help to move the guild along ^^

Arzosah Devaberial

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:05 am
Thats even better. -adds you to my x-mass list-

Hmmm so what idea do you have right now in your head for a roleplay?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:11 pm
Sorry, the roleplay only just calmed down. -sigh- I can't feel my fingers I've been typing for two days now. x-mas list? lawl

Hmm well lots I have here all I am willing to offer, the rest is a surprise.
-Assassins of The Lost Kin
-Cast The Final Die
-Beautiful and Sadistic

How are they for titles? I have storylines for them, just a surprise ^^

Arzosah Devaberial

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:17 pm
I love them I would be happy to have any of them in the guild with titles like those.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:22 pm
That's great, thank you. And wait till you see the stories that go with them, though Cast The Final Die needs a new story line, the other one was an epic fail. I am unsure about whether or not to add Deaths Aggression and Deceitful Peace. Hm

Arzosah Devaberial

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:28 pm
Yay ^^.

So when do you think you'll have one of them up?

The Market Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff