Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Brotherly bond? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:27 pm
xXCrazy_Matt92
The way i think is what ever happens happens, we'll see what happens in the end. But in my own little world sasunaru/narusasu will always be something special, and it taught me that love is love. And i don't think this made any sense lol i'm so retarded. sweatdrop

No it's alright, an opinion is an opinion. It's still good.
The way I see it, is that Naruto, throughout the whole series is focus just on Sasuke. So, to me it looks like Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is more then just "brotherly" bond.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:05 pm
the reality is that they do only have a "brotherly" relationship-

wait!!!!!

-but, it wasn't always that way. the manga-ka originaly intended it to be a BL story. For some reson, he changed it... I think it had something to do with fans, but don't quote me on that.

so there, you homophobs who somehow mispelled something and got here.
(that isn't likly to happen, is it?...)  

Inuhime2

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:41 pm
Inuhime2
the reality is that they do only have a "brotherly" relationship-

wait!!!!!

-but, it wasn't always that way. the manga-ka originaly intended it to be a BL story. For some reson, he changed it... I think it had something to do with fans, but don't quote me on that.

so there, you homophobs who somehow mispelled something and got here.
(that isn't likly to happen, is it?...)

Eh? Hmmm I'm not sure...but if that happened then I'll be dancing right
now. And in reality it's not really "brotherly" bond. Like I said, if Kishimoto would go into depth to why Sasuke fell to his knees when Naruto was lying down and why is Naruto so focused on Sasuke. Then we'll know that it is something more then "brotherly" bond.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:02 pm
hehe i wou like to reinvoke this topic !!! biggrin highlight what this is about  

Maiiz_
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:18 pm
Maiiz_
hehe i wou like to reinvoke this topic !!! biggrin highlight what this is about
Haha XDD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:08 pm
hehe I AM MAKING THIS ACTIVE who is having a brotherly bond? Sasunaru??  

Maiiz_
Crew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:54 pm
Maiiz_
hehe I AM MAKING THIS ACTIVE who is having a brotherly bond? Sasunaru??
They're bond is not really "brotherly" but yes we are talking about SasuNaru.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:11 am
Your talking about sasunaru and if their "bond" is a brotherly one..?? I say NO, they have this hate love relationship alway sleaning on each other for aid and then celebrating their achievements with one another I love them i really do  

Maiiz_
Crew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:15 pm
Maiiz_
Your talking about sasunaru and if their "bond" is a brotherly one..?? I say NO, they have this hate love relationship alway sleaning on each other for aid and then celebrating their achievements with one another I love them i really do

Some says, brotherly bond is indeed deep. If only Kishimoto would go into depth about why Sasuke fell down to his knees at the valley of the end. Then maybe that will tell us that Naruto is indeed more important to Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:12 pm
1ntransigent
Maiiz_

Some says, brotherly bond is indeed deep. If only Kishimoto would go into depth about why Sasuke fell down to his knees at the valley of the end. Then maybe that will tell us that Naruto is indeed more important to Sasuke.
If he did go into depth about that, then I'll be happy xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:06 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Maiiz_

Naruto is important to Sasuke. In fact more important than any other person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:17 pm
Zubora
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Maiiz_

I do believe that Naruto is the most important thing to Sasuke but right now I don't think Sasuke cares about anything, anymore.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:20 pm
Gamexrocks
Zubora
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Maiiz_

I do believe that Naruto is the most important thing to Sasuke but right now I don't think Sasuke cares about anything, anymore.
The only thing that Sasuke does care right now is killing Itachi. But I still think Naruto is just as important to him. Because of the chapter where he killed Orochimaru. Orochimaru put a genjutsu on him, showing him Sakura and Naruto. And I think Sasuke was staring at Naruto more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:10 pm
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Maiiz_

The only thing that Sasuke does care right now is killing Itachi. But I still think Naruto is just as important to him. Because of the chapter where he killed Orochimaru. Orochimaru put a genjutsu on him, showing him Sakura and Naruto. And I think Sasuke was staring at Naruto more.
really? i haven't gotten to that part yet.  

DeficientLoser

nekoii_hiwatari

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:47 am
Gamexrocks
Kishimoto, like most mangkas has a tendency to put very deep meanings into their creation, like teaching little girls that every love can not be gained that easily.

To add to that~
it is rather obvious that Kishimoto has 'yaoi' thoughts~
this picture proves it~
User Image
Its a page from the actual original Kishimoto-made manga~ (thou the text was changed the pictures are real and un-editted)

Soooo.. if Kishimoto has yaoi based thoughts, and the idea of making Naruto chase Sasuke for a freaking 3 years~~
hello~~~ that should be enough said ^___^

Brotherly relationship? che, go wash your eyes. Its love people =D

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas