`a y a b i e

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:14 pm
User Image

___O x o:: N Y A P P Y! = L.O.V.E ::o x O___
<3
I want to return to the time that we innocently laughed together
As I stare at the window
My overflowing tears melts the snow scene that I saw with you

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Soon, this year's winter will come And you who were by my side isn't here. . .User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

aww`z<3
i want it >:]

.:: wishing for enchanted strings<3 ::.

User Image Natsumi

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ;;What should I think? I wonder if I can't think "I want to see you"?
The snow begins to fall. . .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:09 am
My mom showed me the L shirt at hot topic.

I BEGGED her for it, but the smallest size they had was a medium, and thats waaaay to big (I'm really short o.o wink

So she wouldnt let me get it, even thought it was on sale

D;

Konfekt

`McLaren

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:32 pm
I went today to my newly remodeled Hot Topic, and they had the L shirt. And I went STRAIGHT over there and bought one. They only had five left, and two were in my size xD. (Small. I need an XS though.)

But I looked at it when I got home, and found out it was a friggin' giant L symbol on the back of it. I never saw that on the website. .__.

It's AWESOME though. $18 is worth it <3. I didn't see the Ryuk one there, meaning it might not be in all stores yet. But I'm happy with my third DN shirt > 3<.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:48 pm
Persistence_of_Memory
That's a wicked shirt.
I hope they get an L plushie at some point... >_>

Yeah! I know an L plushie would be wickeder! XD
The picture of the shirt won't show up on my computer...rawr!

VampirSuxYurBloodd

`McLaren

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:44 am
HT is now selling volume one of the Death Note series, and will most likely continue the series. Yays~!
Now I don't have to buy them at Best Buy! :D

If they did that though, don't you think they'd start to sell the Nendoroid figurines or stuff like that, too? That'd be cool :O.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:23 pm
HT did a good job with the L shirt *---* I want one!!! I loved it... and because of that I think they should keep selling Death Note merch x]
If I had to rate HT's job on the T-shirt... I would give them a 10/10! *---*

Yuki Lawliet

SCP-511

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:25 pm
I went and saw the shirt today at MY newly remodeled Hot Topic, but I had no money and the smallest size was medium, and I'm tired of wearing shirts that are so big they make me look like a twelve year old in their parent's shirt.
It was a lovely shirt, though. I'm glad it has no corny stuff on it, like the Naruto shirts have("Believe it!" and "Only for my ninjas" sounds so stupid), it's just L, the Death Note title, and the admittedly big L symbol on the back. Though I like the big L symbol since my hair is long and would cover a little one, and I'm proud to be an L fangirl ^^ I hope to get that shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:54 am
I have that shirt, only in white. I'm getting it for Christmas.
But I love Death Note so much, I want as much merch as I can get without having to keep ordering online, because that's annoying. So yes, SELL MORE!

I love the giant L on the back.
Everyone should know I'm an L supporter now, in case it wasn't clear before. neutral

That shirt is amazing though...

The World Within

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:57 pm
I got a bunch of Bleach stuff at HT last year... they had shirts, bags, keychains, plushies, pins, and just tons of stuff... oh and some figures too. So I'm thinking DN should probably get the same hopefully....

I should go over there and get some stuff... my friend said she got a Ryuk shirt at our HT and that they have Ryuk hand puppets... xD bizarre...

Though there's an import store around here called Too Cool where I got my Death Note movies... they have plushies too but they're really expensive! I want this lovely Misa plushie but it's like 23 bucks! They have tons of stuff though including DN wallets... and a DN belt I want really really badly!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:46 pm
Jam-Kiske
I got a bunch of Bleach stuff at HT last year... they had shirts, bags, keychains, plushies, pins, and just tons of stuff... oh and some figures too. So I'm thinking DN should probably get the same hopefully....

I should go over there and get some stuff... my friend said she got a Ryuk shirt at our HT and that they have Ryuk hand puppets... xD bizarre...

Though there's an import store around here called Too Cool where I got my Death Note movies... they have plushies too but they're really expensive! I want this lovely Misa plushie but it's like 23 bucks! They have tons of stuff though including DN wallets... and a DN belt I want really really badly!

H-hand puppets?! ;o; I wish I read this before I spent my gift card this weekend...

My Hot Topic had both the Ryuk and L shirt, but I didn't get them because I didn't want to spend all my gift card. Instead I got some armwarmers, and they remind me of Misa. :T Ah well, at least they're warm...  

mond -an- mitternacht

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:29 am
whee I finally bought the shirt!! Granted, it was in FYE and NOT Hot Topic for 16.99, but I bought it anyway! It's SO worth it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:41 am
yay! I shall go to Hot Topic now *runs off to get L t-shirt*  

sabriel111

snubsnub

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:46 am
When I go to America again, I'm your northern neighbor in Canada 3nodding , I'm am definately going to hot-topic and buying that shirt.. Oh wait. Nvm. They are all sold out. gonk God damnit. -Searches it up on ebay-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:28 am
Newww~~~ Hot Toic Items just in stock! :D

Light Yagami and Ryuk T-Shirt
Death Note Ryuk Keychain
Ryuk Wristband
Shinigami Wristband
Skull Medallion
Death Note L Pin Set

Skiddly-dee! :D. Sorry, HT wont let me hotlink to their pages. ><

`McLaren

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:09 am