Reply Official Gaian Soccer Guild
Which is better: in door soccer or out door soccer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 am
Depends on the weather, but preferably outside there's more room and space to play. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:23 pm
OUTDOOR!!! totally im a big kicking kid i need room. i like indoor for the hockey feel but when i kick the ball higher than expected i HATE IT instantly!!!  

xXRIKUXxLaCeY

DemonicLoneliness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 pm
This may be slightly off topic but I would like to make a recommendation about a sport related to soccer. It's called Futsal and it originated in Brazil. It is fast and requires plenty of ball skills, it is played on a court and has smaller goals, and the ball is smaller and heavier than a regular soccer ball. It is a really great game and if your into football then i suggest that you give it a go.
Just thought I would recommend it as I have had much fun with the game and if your looking to try something new then Futsal is Great!!!!
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 pm
DemonicLoneliness
This may be slightly off topic but I would like to make a recommendation about a sport related to soccer. It's called Futsal and it originated in Brazil. It is fast and requires plenty of ball skills, it is played on a court and has smaller goals, and the ball is smaller and heavier than a regular soccer ball. It is a really great game and if your into football then i suggest that you give it a go.
Just thought I would recommend it as I have had much fun with the game and if your looking to try something new then Futsal is Great!!!!
biggrin

I've tried that with my football club it was fun but i dont handle small balls well! lol  

xXRIKUXxLaCeY

samuri rocker ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:30 am
outdoor soccer its more fun that way  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:23 am
outdoor cus theres a bigger field and u wont break things and outdoors u can kick way farther  

Proud_Beaner_Wolf

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

DJ_Rial

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:11 pm
Doesn't matter as long as I can play soccer. I've gotta say though, there's nothing like playing on actual grass. In winter I miss playing on the grass.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:35 am
both  

coach AUTEM

sorullo6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:20 pm
indoor soccer is way harder, playing it will make you think more. it will teach you not to be greedy with the ball and is much more tiring. though there really is no freedom. in indoor you rely more on skill than out door soccer. out door soccer its more physical and about speed. you have the liberty to try new tricks and dribbles. lots of space though many become ball hoggers and rarely pass the ball  
Official Gaian Soccer Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff