Do you like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:28 am
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub
I need more, this pairing is too cute for words.

I love the fact you've kept everyone in character, managed to basically follow the storyline and minimised the mountainous analogys spouted by the fabulous Death Note characters.
Thank you so much! x3
And yes, I've been working really hard on this one. <3
Next chapter's the last I'm afriad, but I plan on doing a bonus maybe. ;D

NOOOOOO!!! The last chapter.... SPOILER WARNING!

Does it end with L's death?...... They haven't even kissed for real yet (last chapteer hardly counts) *furiosly works on my fanfic*....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:08 am
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub

I love the fact you've kept everyone in character, managed to basically follow the storyline and minimised the mountainous analogys spouted by the fabulous Death Note characters.
Thank you so much! x3

Your welcome.

Oh dear. Do a bonus for the fans? We love a good LxOC fic.  

CyanideCherub

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:58 pm
Elisabell-angel enraged
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub

Thank you so much! x3

NOOOOOO!!! The last chapter.... SPOILER WARNING!

Does it end with L's death?...... They haven't even kissed for real yet (last chapteer hardly counts) *furiosly works on my fanfic*....
It's a good ending, trust me. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:59 pm
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub

Thank you so much! x3

Your welcome.

Exactly. <3
Plus, it makes me sad to end it. xD;

Kayani_neko

CyanideCherub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:38 pm
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub

Thank you so much! x3

Your welcome.

Exactly. <3

I'm sad that you have to end it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:27 am
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub

Thank you so much! x3

Your welcome.

Exactly. <3

the ending already!? I don't want it to end! crying  

Moonlight 0kami

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CyanideCherub

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:00 pm
[Shadow_Lover]
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub

Thank you so much! x3

Your welcome.

Exactly. <3

I know. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:38 pm
Eyes of Truth, an L Fanfiction
By: Kayani Neko
Chapter Eleven

Mizuki had woken up that morning, feeling as if something was off. Maybe fate? She shook it off, late to meet L. “Oh, hi L.” She smiled a little as she saw L sitting at the table, waiting.

“I wanted to be here when you woke up.” He put simply, standing up. Well, as up as he’d ever get. “Where did you want to go?’

Mizuki blushed. “I-I don’t know actually. I’ve never been on a… Date.” She swallowed, the word made her mouth more dry.

L smiled a little at her, sheepish. “Neither have I. How about we just go walking? Seems easy enough.”

Mizuki smiled, nodding. The less she had to think of it as a date, the easier it’d be on her. They walked out together, and when they were out of seeing distance of anyone at the hotel, L cautiously reached his hand out, grabbing Mizuki’s. They both couldn’t help but notice how soft the other’s hand was. And how warm. Mizuki’s face heated up, hoping that he hadn’t noticed how happy it really made he had done that.

“Mizuki… I was wondering, have you ever wanted to kiss someone?” Mizuki’s head tilted to one side, confused. “Like, a real kiss. Not just a peck.”

Mizuki’s gaze turned down as her face turned a deeper shade of red. In fact, it had been on her mind since she first kissed him. “I… I s-suppose so…” She spoke quietly, afraid if she spoke louder her voice may crack.

L gazed at her curiously, making her face heat up to the point she was sure she’d look like a tomato. “Would you ever like to kiss me like that?” Mizuki’s face flushed, getting to a dangerous point now. “Mizuki…”

L reached his hand forward, and instantly, Mizuki’s heart rate shot up, yet she calmed down. He leaned in slowly, brushing his lips gently against hers at first, then growing in force, in passion. Mizuki was no longer calm, but longing. She wanted L to always be with her, and for her to always be with him. L reluctantly pulled away. His face was ever so slightly flushed, and his eyes looked surprised. “W-what is it?” She stuttered out.

“Mizuki,” He began. “I didn’t know you would react like that.” Mizuki’s face flushed instantly, and she wavered on the spot. “I didn’t mean like that, I meant… You seemed to not be embarrassed.” He looked away, his face flushing slightly more. “It made me happy, you weren’t embarrassed at all.”

Mizuki nodded, burying her face in his shirt, hiding her face. “I-I always figured I’d be so bad at kissing, that the person would laugh…” She laughed nervously. “But… When I kissed you, I didn’t care anymore. I just wanted you.”

L looked at her surprised. He wrapped his arms around her. “Mizuki, I would never laugh at you.”

She smiled a hidden smile. “I know.” She clutched the back of his shirt in her small hands. “That’s one of the things I love about you.”

L smiled. “I’m always surprised by your honesty, shy or not.” He stroked a part of her hair. “It’s one of the things I love about you…” He whispered softly, half hoping she didn’t hear it. But she did, and it made her want to cry she was so happy.

“Mizuki! Mizuki, are you there?!” A man yelled, pounding at her door. Mizuki ran over to it and opened it, scared by his tone of voice. “Oh thank goodness…!” He sighed, relieved.

“What is it, what’s going on?” Mizuki didn’t like the look in his eyes, shock and horror, mixed with slight relief.

“Mizuki…” Yagami’s voice dropped, now that of grief. “It’s L…” Mizuki’s eyes widened, horrified. She didn’t want to know now. “He’s dead.” Mizuki froze, her heart, her body, her life, everything froze.

Raito passed by, and Mizuki saw something in his eye. Victory. Mizuki’s body, life, all but her heart. She knew what was to be done. “It’s alright Yagami, L’s not dead. He’s not dead until this case is dead. And I’ll not allow that to happen.” She left him there shocked, but still piteous.

“Mizuki… To lose your parents, to be disowned, and then to lose the first real man you’ve ever loved? You’re broken, I understand... But there’s no bringing him back.” He tried to call after her, but she was already gone.

Mizuki picked up the gun, feeling the cold steel. “I know what to do L, don’t worry. I won’t leave you alone.” She walked calmly, knowing there was nothing to stop her.

She opened the door. “Mizuki? What are you doing here?” Raito looked up with a fake look of surprise.

“I’m here to kill you, of course.” Raito’s eyes widened, darted to the clock, then turned back, calm again. Mizuki lifted the gun, her eyes cold, lifeless, yet acidic.

“Goodbye Mizuki.” Mizuki smirked, until she felt her hand turn the gun towards someone other then her target.

The gun fired.

Time stopped, and slowly, she fell back. No, she wasn’t falling, even as everything went dark, everything seemed light, hopeful. She was warm, and she felt comforted. She opened her eyes, and saw the face of an angel. Even with the ever-present bags under his eyes, his gaze was soft. “Mizuki.” The deep, smooth voice spoke.

Mizuki felt tears well up, and she knew she was home. “L…”  

Kayani_neko

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:40 pm
CyanideCherub
[Shadow_Lover]
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub

Your welcome.

Exactly. <3

I know. cry
Not to worry, I'm planning on posting a special bonus parody chapter. x3
Cause the ending is too sad to just leave like that. xD;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:30 am
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub
[Shadow_Lover]
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub

Your welcome.

Exactly. <3

I know. cry
It really is but I'm so glad you wrote it ^^  

CyanideCherub

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:55 am
Kayani cry that was so beautiful..... They're together forever! I love it.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:58 pm
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub
[Shadow_Lover]
CyanideCherub

I know. cry
Stay tuned! After I finish writing my fanfictions for Matt and Mello, I'll be posting a happy-crack-time bonus chapter. xD

Kayani_neko

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:00 pm
Elisabell-angel enraged
Kayani cry that was so beautiful..... They're together forever! I love it.....
Thank you so much. <3
I almost cried when I figured out that this'd be the perfect ending. x3;

But I'm still really happy. It's bittersweet, huh? <3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:32 am
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub
[Shadow_Lover]
CyanideCherub

I know. cry
Stay tuned! After I finish writing my fanfictions for Matt and Mello, I'll be posting a happy-crack-time bonus chapter. xD

I love you! 4laugh Thanks so much. razz  

CyanideCherub

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:54 pm
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub
Kayani_neko
CyanideCherub

I know. cry

I love you! 4laugh Thanks so much. razz
Eek, thank you so much! x33

And you're very welcome. <3

Fanfiction

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out