Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Tired of this... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who hates it?
I am
96%
 96%  [ 53 ]
I'm not
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 55

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:56 pm
Jezus...I can not STAND when people say that. Why do they think we call it FANart, and FANfiction?! Because it's made by FANS! It doesn't mean they really are together in the series, that's completely up to Kishimoto. But anyone has the right to IMAGINE that they are together! scream

They shouldn't b***h about it when it's not actually real. As in, it's not really happening in the show. Unless Kishimoto-sensei decides to get them together (oh don't we wish) then any sasunaru content is purley fan oriented. Can we say fanservice? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:40 am
Yesh! I totally agree with you! I really hate, though, are the people who say they can't be gay cuz they're not together in the series, then they go and make up het pairings at completely random....like

Hanabi and Gaara, or Hinata and Kimimaru or something freakishly insane like that. Even pairing Sasuke and Sakura up is *not* canon, cuz so far it has NOT happened. It, too, is fan-service. Yes, Sakura likes Sasuke, but Sasuke has not shown any romantic inclinations towards her- infact, it can be argued that he's shown more emotions to Naruto than to Sakura. As for NaruSaku, yes, Naruto crushes on Sakura (ehe, almost wrote Saskue! mrgreen oh, if only that were true... heart ), but Sakura crushes on Sasuke...who only obsesses on killing Itachi. (incest, anyone? wink ) Then there's the NaruHina shippers....yes, Hinata likes Naruto, but Naruto likes Sakura. So...it can be argued there's love triangles, but there's no actual, official parings of the above mentioned. It's all fanservice.

So if het fans can make Kimimaru and ...and...TenTen get together and have kids (thus, magically restoring Kimaru's clan and producing some horrible, rabid Mary Sues in the process), why can't us yaoi lovers have Naru and Sasu get together?  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Bishounen3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:16 pm
I agree with you totally on that one bloody kitten.They shouldnt complain about us when they make unofficial pairings to. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:43 pm
Bishounen3
I agree with you totally on that one bloody kitten.They shouldnt complain about us when they make unofficial pairings to. smile
Very true, I can't stand how hypocritical they are. It really ticks me off.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:44 pm
Gamexrocks
Bishounen3
Very true, I can't stand how hypocritical they are. It really ticks me off.

Yes, exactly!! Makes me wanna kick something!! scream scream scream .....

-goes off on a kicking rampage-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:12 pm
TenTen_Hyuga02
Yesh! I totally agree with you! I really hate, though, are the people who say they can't be gay cuz they're not together in the series, then they go and make up het pairings at completely random....like

Hanabi and Gaara, or Hinata and Kimimaru or something freakishly insane like that. Even pairing Sasuke and Sakura up is *not* canon, cuz so far it has NOT happened. It, too, is fan-service. Yes, Sakura likes Sasuke, but Sasuke has not shown any romantic inclinations towards her- infact, it can be argued that he's shown more emotions to Naruto than to Sakura. As for NaruSaku, yes, Naruto crushes on Sakura (ehe, almost wrote Saskue! mrgreen oh, if only that were true... heart ), but Sakura crushes on Sasuke...who only obsesses on killing Itachi. (incest, anyone? wink ) Then there's the NaruHina shippers....yes, Hinata likes Naruto, but Naruto likes Sakura. So...it can be argued there's love triangles, but there's no actual, official parings of the above mentioned. It's all fanservice.

So if het fans can make Kimimaru and ...and...TenTen get together and have kids (thus, magically restoring Kimaru's clan and producing some horrible, rabid Mary Sues in the process), why can't us yaoi lovers have Naru and Sasu get together?

I totally agree! I hate when people are one-hundred percent against SasuNaru/NaruSasu because they think Sakura belongs with Naruto or Sasuke, or Hinata belongs with Naruto and (god forbid) Sasuke! But, a true fan of NARUTO would know that there are really NO pairings in the show (or at least, with the main characters)! Sure, hints are given, blatant flirting is shown, but is there really any true pairings? (Minus Asuma and Kurenai. They got freaky . . . whee And any other pairings that my mind is forgetting . . .)

To be totally against the pairing because its about two boys loving (or smexing each other rofl ) is bull-poo. The people who are FOR yaoi/shonen-ai/slash/whatever you want to call it, never really insult hetero pairings. I mean, I don't--though I do wince when it is some odd pairing like Sakura and Gaara. ( eek ) I used to be a fan of NaruHina and SasuSaku, so I can't really insult the pairing, I can only point out the fact it will never happen. (Though, sadly, I know SasuNaru/NaruSasu will never happen either . . .)

To be against a pairing because it's non-canon is being hypocritical in my eyes. Like I said above, there really isn't any pairings shown in the show. To be against one pairing because they're friends is totally crap. Even after the time skip, people still believe Sasuke will come back and smex SAKURA up . . . Like, he has no emotions dude. xd :

Eh, I doubt anyone understood that . . . Oh well, feels good to get it off my chest . . .  

kaworulover2006

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:42 pm
kaworulover2006
TenTen_Hyuga02

I totally agree! I hate when people are one-hundred percent against SasuNaru/NaruSasu because they think Sakura belongs with Naruto or Sasuke, or Hinata belongs with Naruto and (god forbid) Sasuke! But, a true fan of NARUTO would know that there are really NO pairings in the show (or at least, with the main characters)! Sure, hints are given, blatant flirting is shown, but is there really any true pairings? (Minus Asuma and Kurenai. They got freaky . . . whee And any other pairings that my mind is forgetting . . .)

To be totally against the pairing because its about two boys loving (or smexing each other rofl ) is bull-poo. The people who are FOR yaoi/shonen-ai/slash/whatever you want to call it, never really insult hetero pairings. I mean, I don't--though I do wince when it is some odd pairing like Sakura and Gaara. ( eek ) I used to be a fan of NaruHina and SasuSaku, so I can't really insult the pairing, I can only point out the fact it will never happen. (Though, sadly, I know SasuNaru/NaruSasu will never happen either . . .)

To be against a pairing because it's non-canon is being hypocritical in my eyes. Like I said above, there really isn't any pairings shown in the show. To be against one pairing because they're friends is totally crap. Even after the time skip, people still believe Sasuke will come back and smex SAKURA up . . . Like, he has no emotions dude. xd :

Eh, I doubt anyone understood that . . . Oh well, feels good to get it off my chest . . .
I second this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:46 pm
Sharayu
Here's my muddled, vague theory that I have on this relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, sorry if it confuses you frankly it kinda confuses me too:

Sasuke is...not gay. Now don't all of you jump on my throat on this one just yet, let me finish. Sasuke is not gay neither is he straight because he has never been attracted to anyone or cared about anyone in general except of course Naruto. The only person that he has ever cared about and worried about is Naruto. Sasuke doesn't like people, he likes Naruto. Make sense? (don't worry I'm still racking my brain over this too)

The only true bond that he has in the whole show is with Naruto, I guess what I'm trying to say is love is genderless. The only person that Sasuke truly loves or whatever emotion you could call that...is Naruto. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Naruto is...not gay. Don't kill me just yet! Rather he doesn't know his preference yet? He's been wanting to be accepted in the village since he was little. So in order to be accepted and be like everyone else in his class he knew that he had to like girls, hence his crush on Sakura which to this day hasn't been explained as to how he was attracted to her in the first place. Could it be that he got it in his head that you had to attracted to a pretty girl like everyone else or else you're a freak? Plus he hung out with a super pervert for two and half years could you really say he hasn't been influenced by that pervertness? Yet despite all his claims of heterosexuality, he makes a comment that Sasuke is better looking than Sai. Does that make you wonder at all? Plus the conversation with Yamato about wind and fire, Naruto goes off in a tangent about how wind and fire go well together and relating that to his relationship with Sasuke. Does Naruto go off on a rant about why he likes Sakura besides that she's pretty?

Sasuke and Naruto complete each other, wind and fire fuel each other on. I don't think anyone else can even come close to comparing when it comes to how well those two go well together.

Did I confuse you completely on this one? Yeah I know I should lay off the crack...@.@

I was going to write something here, but you wrote everything I could have thought of.
I agree completely with you. |D;  

ojau

StrawBerry_Eve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:34 am
hakumei de ninja
I never thought of it like that. Wow. nice reasoning! I think they arn't gay but they just don't know. I mean, how can you tell when your still a teen? Ya, they do have a relationship that could have gotten serious if sasuke hadn't left. Still, they're a cute couple. 3nodding

Naw, I don't think that is true. I think Sasuke's abandonment towards the village has added more intensity in their relationship. If Sasuke hadn't left, then Naruto wouldn't be putting him as his #1 priority, more less thinking about him at least 85% of the time. Things would have gone along peacefully in Konoha, and understandings that were made in the Valley Of The End would've never come out, and I think, and this hurts a lot to say this, but I think that Naruto & Sasuke would've started dating GIRLS. *shudders*

Their relationship hasn't exactly severed, personally, I think, but has grown to a suffocating height for them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:27 pm
I think Naruto is bisexual.As for Sasuke he's definitely heading down queer avenue xD
Narutos the only one he's ever been close to and ever acknowledged.He even "died" trying to save him.

Here are some icons for all those "sasuke isnt gay" assholes out there

User Image

User Image

User Image

lol 90 degrees, betches xd
User Image

What more proof do you people need!...geez >.>  

Enzai Sebby3

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:37 pm
kittycatneko3
I think Naruto is bisexual.As for Sasuke he's definitely heading down queer avenue xD
Narutos the only one he's ever been close to and ever acknowledged.He even "died" trying to save him.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

LOl. Maybe.

BTW, I love your pictures wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:51 pm
how com theres so many menaies??? eek  

sweet_caandyy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:28 pm
Gamexrocks
iluvlolipops
Shizuma Hikari
Whenever i ask people why they don't support SasuNaru, the only reason I can ever get out of them is,
"They're both boys" or "they hate each other" and that... annoys me SOOOO much, especially if it's a guy, because if they were both girls they'd be all over it >_> it makes me sick. Who gives a crap if they're both boys or girls... doesn't matter to me, love is love, being with the person who makes you happiest, your precious person, your other half... just... bah, love is genderless in my opinion, love is genderless.

my friend is like that i have a yaoi book and he peeks at it one day and tell me its garbage and i tell him o rely mister and then i asked him wat he thought about yuri and her said "oh thats hot!" and im all u shovinest pig he has a double stander about these things but my opinion is love is love....and in other words love know no gender as i once heard
Yeah, my guy friends are like that too... Well, it's there opinion that we can't really change. If they want to be hypocrites then...we just can't do anything about it...saddly...

My cousin's like that. He looked me weird when I mention but he likes yuri.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:30 pm
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

LOl. Maybe.

BTW, I love your pictures wink

I'm with ya there. and the funny thing about the picture ones is that none is altered cept for the 'Sorry I'm Gay'. That is Sasuke in his whole glory. legs crossed and wrist limp and all.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Fionna The Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 am
they don't see the beauty in yaoi they just think that there should only be strait pairings in there perfect little world  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff