Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
RPG Toolkit Help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you tried out the RPG Toolkit?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
No
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:35 pm
okay then thank you whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:13 am
You're a co-Site Admin instead.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:16 pm
Oh thats fine then cool  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:23 am
No prob.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:45 am
I don't know how many people have actually gone to my game profile in my sig, but here's a guide to the races:

Earthdwellers- Control the very earth under their feet. This ability is very flexible, allowing golems to be formed and earthquakes made, though they're powers aren't limited to this.

Windgliders- Command air currents for a variety of purposes. One of these includes summoning various creatures with the mystical winds that they control. Can also be used to create explosive balls of concentrated air called pure 'force'. Windgliders are born and a ceremony is performed where functional wings are implanted in their backs to help them 'get closer to their element.'

Firewalkers- Probably the most feared for their fierceness and technology. Firewalkers have developed weapons that contain fire that can be called upon anytime by Firewalkers. Firewalkers, due to most of their fierce natures and violent tempers, seek to plunder ruthlessly from the air. Their technology is derived from the airship designs of Windgliders before wings were implanted from birth. Due to this blatant disrespect by the Firewalkers, the Windgliders have become their enemies, fighting their fire-spitting weapons with force cannons carried by highly trained warriors called the "Saviour Angels."

Shadowstalkers- Not much is known about this elusive group except that they are brutally accurate assasins. They can blend into the shadows due to their attunement to darkness and they are very fast. Some have even been known to temporarily change forms to carry out assinations. They also have been known to never utter a sound to outsiders and each has a signature they leave with a victim.

Light Civilization- These people are even more elusive than the Shadowstalkers. Only two outsiders have ever been reported to have seen any. One, however, has not been heard from and the other will reveal no secrets. One thing for sure is that the Light Civilization members are masters of illusion.

Oh, and here's the story and Cast:

Brad- Skeptical hero on a quest for the Forgotten Sword.

Blade- Brad's mentor who once went on a quest that is now shrouded in mystery.

Sean- A smart-mouthed Earthdweller thief.

May- A free-spirited Windglider who rarely takes anything seriously.

Ray- A fierce Firewalker who has an explosive temper, but is loyal to his allies.

Darrel- A silent but brutal Shadowstalker(think ninja without all the black) who's main weapons are his hands.

Long ago, there was a great hero. This hero wielded an immensely powerful sword with an old name. The world started to decline and a World War was imminent. The world of Astaria needed the hero to keep peace with the nations, but he was nowhere to be found.

The world used to be joined together, but the Great War changed that. The continent was split up into five different continents.The normal people, or the Earthdwellers, the free-spirited Windgliders, the fierce Firewalkers, the stealthy Shadowstalkers, and the
mythical Light Civilization. Depending on where you lived, you were taught a powerful type of energy called Reinergy.

People eventually referred to the hero as only a legend. The same went for his wonderous sword. Legends say that the hero had mastered the Five Forms of Reinergy. Years passed and the people forgot the language the name of the sword was in. They referred to the fabled sword as the Forgotten Sword.

The legends are still remebered, though they're very wild. One such states that it shines with the light of the gods. Still others argue that it couldn't possibly have been forged by mortal hands. Still, as with all legends there are skeptics. You are one of these skeptics. You set out to prove or break this legend. According to the legends, you must brave the hardships of the five continents. You set out with a hopeful heart from the small Earthdweller village of Kyoko.

Little do you know that fate has a much bigger quest in store for you. Maybe even some long forgotten secrets will rise from their once thought final resting place. Only time will tell... Go forth brave warrior, and face your true destiny!

Sorry about the long post redface .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:04 pm
eek eek that............is.............so..................AWESOME!!!!!!! blaugh 3nodding mrgreen  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:18 pm
Thanks mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:40 pm
Wow eek im in awe. Its so cool. Before I forget do I need a certain program to run the toolkits? Cause maybe thats why my computer wont load it. Oh and sorry I havent been posting in your fourm. I've been busy sweatdrop  

crazy blonde girl
Crew

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:11 pm
accursed busyness.......  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:23 pm
No, not that I'm aware of.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:20 pm
Okay then. Darn it must be my computer stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:24 pm
crazy blonde girl
every thing is always the computers foult thats what i say  

Yuri Hyuga Godslayer

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:04 pm
Yuri Hyuga Godslayer
crazy blonde girl
every thing is always the computers foult thats what i say

People always tell its the persons fault not the computers. But I like your phrase much, much better lol xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:59 pm
ive always wondered people say comps are smarter than us now how is that possible if we created them? lol now youll all be thinking about that all day lol  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:09 pm
Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
ive always wondered people say comps are smarter than us now how is that possible if we created them? lol now youll all be thinking about that all day lol

Good question neutral Maybe they developed a mind of their own and one day there going to take over the world like in the Matrix and I Robot eek Of course in I Robot that didnt really happen.....well sort of.  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff