Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Thoughts on SasuNaru/ NaruSasu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:01 pm
Shizuma Hikari
Quote:
"Their relationship may drag Naruto down, but in the end he is the only one who can save Sasuke's soul, just as Sasuke's return is the only thing that could ever make Naruto whole again.

If that's not love, I don't know what is."

I agree with that 100%. I could honestly go on a rant for a good few hours on why I love SasuNaru, why I support it, and why it makes sense, but I'll try to sum it up.

Just look at the series, even my friends who don't support SasuNaru admit it's practical, hell, I've asked people who are complete homophones, shown them my point and they said, "I despise this very much, but I hate to admit it, but that does make sense..." (or something of the sort) I mean.... yes, the series is called Naruto, sure, but has anyone else noticed how the whole series has seemed to focus on Sasuke and Naruto? (with the occasional side stories) I mean... those two were just... MEANT for each other.... honestly... always looking our for each other, striving to impress and be better then the other... they were the only ones to penetrate each others barriers... honestly... *is having a really hard time summing everything up and not going overboard* I looked back at a few things others said, and I've had a thought for a while. If Sasuke killed Itachi, then as some people think he might have "lost his purpose" but I think, once he kills Itachi, he'll regret it... and when he ends up confused and broken, it'll obviously be Naruto who welcomes him with arms wide open to pick him back up again. ^^

....wow, I just re-read this and it makes no sense... but if I honestly type everything I have to say.... I'd have you people here all day...*sigh*

HAHAHA!!
XDD Yes, I kinda of agree that the plot is more, character wise, based on Sasuke's and Naruto's relationship between each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:08 pm
um question

so sasunaru works cuz they're so opposite and they always argue plus they look uberly cute together right?

but is that like kaityson (from beyblades?)

cuz i def. dislike that couple i'm sorry

but then ... how does sasunaru work?  

eyeheartyew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:29 pm
eyeheartyew
um question

so sasunaru works cuz they're so opposite and they always argue plus they look uberly cute together right?

The concept of SasuNaru works by it's unbelievely deep bond. When Sasuke dropped down to his knees for Naruto, when Naruto only turns into kyuubi when Sasuke's in trouble. And not quite I don't think being opposite have to do with anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:43 pm
1ntransigent
eyeheartyew
um question

The concept of SasuNaru works by it's unbelievely deep bond. When Sasuke dropped down to his knees for Naruto, when Naruto only turns into kyuubi when Sasuke's in trouble. And not quite I don't think being opposite have to do with anything.

Wow your good at explaining things.  

SquigglePanda

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:44 pm
NaruSasuGaaraLover
1ntransigent
eyeheartyew
um question

Wow your good at explaining things.
Actually, I only gave background information.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:30 am
Hmmm... my thoughts on Sasuke and Naruto~~~
There can be no way they can remain as... just friends~
IMPOSSIBLE! It's definately more than friends~ which equals to love like love~ heart
whee
Well, basically, from when they were kids~ It was sorta like, I like you, I wanna be friends with you, I wanna play with you, talk to you. but... I'm too shy/proud to do so... sorta thing~

With Naruto being Naruto, ofcause later he went head first into super annoying loud mood which seemed to be the trick to catch Sasuke's attention. (Take note: Naruto is more annoying or loud only when Sasuke is around, like picking fights and stuffs)
And Sasuke, only really bothers to give attention to Naruto~ like fighting back with Naruto picks fights, Sasuke evens purposely says or does things that will get on Naruto's nervs.

They want to always be in each other's attention but... dont know a more civil way to do it~ xd

ah bah! you guys know what I'm talking about ^___^

well anyway, I'm linking up this livejournal journal entry about:
Naruto, Sasuke and what ties them together

Dozo! Enjoy!

http://community.livejournal.com/ship_manifesto/127713.html?view=4829409

nekoii_hiwatari

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:50 pm
nekoii_hiwatari
Hmmm... my thoughts on Sasuke and Naruto~~~
There can be no way they can remain as... just friends~
IMPOSSIBLE! It's definately more than friends~ which equals to love like love~ heart
whee
Well, basically, from when they were kids~ It was sorta like, I like you, I wanna be friends with you, I wanna play with you, talk to you. but... I'm too shy/proud to do so... sorta thing~

With Naruto being Naruto, ofcause later he went head first into super annoying loud mood which seemed to be the trick to catch Sasuke's attention. (Take note: Naruto is more annoying or loud only when Sasuke is around, like picking fights and stuffs)
And Sasuke, only really bothers to give attention to Naruto~ like fighting back with Naruto picks fights, Sasuke evens purposely says or does things that will get on Naruto's nervs.

They want to always be in each other's attention but... dont know a more civil way to do it~ xd

ah bah! you guys know what I'm talking about ^___^

well anyway, I'm linking up this livejournal journal entry about:
Naruto, Sasuke and what ties them together

Dozo! Enjoy!

http://community.livejournal.com/ship_manifesto/127713.html?view=4829409
I read this essay. I'm in love with it >__< XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:22 pm
They are totally in love with eachother. All the evidence points to it. Um...that's all I have to imput. sweatdrop
So yea, I shall be going now...

<.< >.> ...... -scuttles off-  

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:51 pm
JillyBeamOfSunshine
They are totally in love with eachother. All the evidence points to it. Um...that's all I have to imput. sweatdrop
So yea, I shall be going now...

<.< >.> ...... -scuttles off-
It does, but too bad for the homophobic noobs. Who denials it. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:28 pm
My thought on NaruSasu. I think they make a real cute couple. Naruto seems to look up to Sasuke.  

-XxXChibiKittyXxX-

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:32 pm
XhypergirlX
My thought on NaruSasu. I think they make a real cute couple. Naruto seems to look up to Sasuke.
Naruto does look up to Sasuke but it seems to be something more...*devious grin*  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:10 am
you know, i never thought about it, but the series does tend to focus on those two and their interactions to improve themselves. if sasuke did kill itachi, naruto would probably be the only one to completely accept sasuke right away(go naruto!!!) but the village (with a major push twisted ) might accept sasuke for the fact that he'd have killed a major threat. but since naruto would have been the one to completely accept him, then he and naruto would get closer. er burning_eyes .....i agree w/UCHIHA-SATSUKI.  

kittyluck13

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:21 pm
Im going to give a short answer since i dont feel like writing too much today.I think they have more than a brotherly chemistry going on tbh.I dunno it sometimes just comes across as something more i guess. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 am
XD great idea^^
but what about sasuke being ....dumb and what if he dont come back??
I'm shure naruto will follow him and say him that he loves him.
Sasuke would be so happy about that he ...with naru....
and on the next day ...
whan naru wakes up ....sasuke is gone....but naruto will chase after him and it will be always like this XD
END^^
thx for reading^^  

Ekia Emu

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:23 pm
Ekia Emu
XD great idea^^
but what about sasuke being ....dumb and what if he dont come back??
I'm shure naruto will follow him and say him that he loves him.
Sasuke would be so happy about that he ...with naru....
and on the next day ...
whan naru wakes up ....sasuke is gone....but naruto will chase after him and it will be always like this XD
END^^
thx for reading^^
Yes. SasuNaru shall prevail!  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out