A bit obsessed, ne? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmizice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:09 am
I'm officially obsessed with CCS.
I have 1890 picz on my NEW laptop, which I've had for 3 months.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:58 pm
i'm pretty much obsessed with... well, CLAMP, in general. most of my pics on the computer are CCS though. i even created separate folders for each character! (one for Sakura, one for Syaoran... etc XD)

all the manga scanlations on my computer are from CLAMP! the background image on my other account profiles are CLAMP!!! XD

but really, i'm obsessed with SakuraSyaoran XD all my fanfics are about them ^_^ and I'm proud of it! i can't seem to write other pairings though... XD

(my best friend calls me "Syaoran" at least once a week to give inspiration... XD it worked a few times.. hehehe)  

~Chieri-chan~

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:37 pm
now i am obssessed with wish and legal drug. i'm so happy because my friend is lending me legal drug 1 & 2 but she is like never in school though cry  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:58 am
Oh, yes, of course. I horde things like pictures off the Internet and I've got, like, a bazillion pictures of Kuro-chii and Fai-kun on my computer... (They're even my desktop, actually. sweatdrop ) Though I do have a more extensive collection for another character...  

marrrow

Megamachu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:52 pm
I named two of my hermit crabs after Fai and Kurogane from Tsubasa....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:49 am
I have a black cat msrionette called Kuro-rin  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Fay -D- Flourite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:02 pm
My obsession with my first favourite anime/manga character, Kaiou Michiru of Sailormoon, got a bit out of hand. I would rather not go into the details of it, but suffice to say, I've definitely been there. ^^; I still obsess over characters, but perhaps to a lesser (and less expensive) degree.

So far as CLAMP characters... I haven't really obsessed too much over them, aside from wasting time that should be spent on studying or homework reading fanfiction about them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:30 am
I'm obsessed with...KAMUI!I'm addicted to him,like drugs,I can't live without him......*squeeze Kamui plushie*He's my Watermeat,my everything.....I have every single pic of him on my comp and not on my comp.....He's like my God.  

clamp_angelic

Lady of Shadowfell

Enthusiastic Hunter

19,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Super Converter 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 pm
I´m obsessed with Lantis of MKR.
I had all my notebooks with drawings of Lantis.Ademas I have collected pictures, wallpapers, fanfics, doujinshi and all things ralated with him. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:15 pm
Moonlight_Shadow12
i have another confession i am a major big fan of the clamp school detectives they are such dolls giggle i just cant help it and they are even hotter in X/1999
User Image
中断点を越える速度まで私を連れて来なさい、
世界を焼跡に後ろ任せる、

User Image
But...didn't one of them have a mustache in the X anime? XDDDDDD
I seriously had a WTF moment.

He's pretty cute in the X manga tho. -Has yet to read CLAMP School Detectives-

User Image
『Ride on Heaven’s Drive,』
行く明日私達がちょうど微笑できる時

~ Winged Azure Skies ~

~ Winged Azure Skies ~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:23 pm
User Image
中断点を越える速度まで私を連れて来なさい、
世界を焼跡に後ろ任せる、

User Image
Er...obsessed...

Subaru...and Kamui....
*.* They're on my list.

Inner Kamui: ...List? o.o;

Hai.

Kamui: .......... O________o;

Subaru: I don't even wanna ask.

That's right. You don't ask, I don't tell you. It's better that way. >3
I've also got kind of a thing for Fuuma and Maybe even Seishirou. Maybe it's their sadistic side that makes me like them? XD

User Image
『Ride on Heaven’s Drive,』
行く明日私達がちょうど微笑できる時

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:12 pm
Mokona. I wuv Seol and Larg so much.
There was mokona plushies at a Asian festival at the Anime booth, and I actually started crying because I couldn't get them, and I never cry sweatdrop  

Asian Pancakes

Dapper Genius

Character Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas