Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KazeKimae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 pm
Kaze
(Kaze his full name and bio is like on page 294. after my dude is done eating we could head outside)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:32 pm
((ok, and excuse me if I ever put "cabin" instead of "mansion" because the guild I'm always in has a cabin (that get's burnt down almost everyweek)))
Walked into the mansion looking around at my new surrondings.  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KazeKimae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:35 pm
Kaze
(haha it don't bother me I don't own the mansion I think the others wouldn't like it if it burned down. Oh and my guys in the kitchen)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:40 pm
Wandered around and found the kitchen. "Hmm...I wounder what kind of stuff they have in here." Walked in and jumped back a little when she saw Kaze. "Uhhh....hi....I'm...uuuhh....Jayde." Put her hand on her poket making sure her pocket knife was still there.  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 pm
" Um sure " Angel said wondering if he was on a date or if they were just hanging out. She seemed to smile at him a lot but he didn't care she had a nice smile and very shiny teeth. ( lol )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 pm
Kaze
Takes a bowl of ramen and shoves it across the table towards Jayde. "good thing I made another bowl of ramen it was for my friend but hey it looks like you need some too, come sit talk"  

KazeKimae

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 pm
"No thanks." She remembered when her dad would posin her food and she would get really sick. "I'm..not uhh...hungry." Sat down across the table still on edge.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 pm
Kaze
"All right suit yourself" *noticing that there is a wound on her arm* "So how did you get that?"  

KazeKimae

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm
Shifts uncomfortably in her seat. "Well...,uuhh..." rubs the bruises on my arms. "I ran away from my home because my dad was abusive...and I came here....it's so much better here then it was at home..." eyes water a bit. "Hey, is there any fruit around here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm
"Ok " Thorn said getting up and going into the kittchen. She grabed a bag of popcorn out of the cabinet and put it in the mircowave.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KazeKimae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 pm
Kaze
"Yeah check the fridge, that's no fun to hear is there any way I can help?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm
" Its not like its my place " Angel said appearing out of know where " How have you been Kaze? "  

SuperShitFace

KazeKimae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:03 pm
Kaze
"Yeah it might not be your place man but I don't see anyone else here do i? well I'm doing fine, want some ramen I made it for you with my training and all these stupid interviews I don't have time to make anything else"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:03 pm
"OK. thanks." gets up and walk over to the fridge and digging around, finding an apple, and coming to sit back down. "No. I helped myself by running away....the only person who probablly misses me is my cousin..and the only reason he most likely does is because he can't rape me any more...." rolls my eyes. "And maybe my dad because he can't beat me or video tape my cousin raping me..That's it though. He's probably beating on my mom now." Takes a big bite of the apple.  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KazeKimae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:09 pm
Kaze
"Well I'm here if you need comfort I know its kinda forward since we just met but just to let you I'm here"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games