Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 pm
Irneth
The_Little_Rabbit

Think maybe Miyu and Sidevi could possibly meet? (Sidevi being 'non-human' and all)

Sure! where?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:44 pm
The_Little_Rabbit
Irneth
The_Little_Rabbit

Think maybe Miyu and Sidevi could possibly meet? (Sidevi being 'non-human' and all)

Sure! where?

Well with them both being all into nature mayhaps the park, or the streets of uptown or.. somewhere similar. Sidevi sort of has a knack for showing up anywhere,  

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:26 am
Kumiko Fujiwa
Lala is up for grabs. Anyone wanna join her in the arcade?

Oh! Would Lala like to meet Seth? Q v Q  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:18 am
Irneth
The_Little_Rabbit
Irneth
The_Little_Rabbit

Sure! where?

Well with them both being all into nature mayhaps the park, or the streets of uptown or.. somewhere similar. Sidevi sort of has a knack for showing up anywhere,

park sounds good biggrin . Did you want to start or should I?  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:26 pm
The_Little_Rabbit
Irneth
The_Little_Rabbit
Irneth
The_Little_Rabbit

Sure! where?

park sounds good biggrin . Did you want to start or should I?

I can start!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:51 am
yo punny nut
Kumiko Fujiwa
Lala is up for grabs. Anyone wanna join her in the arcade?

Oh! Would Lala like to meet Seth? Q v Q

OMG IT DIDN'T NOTIFY ME THAT YOU ANSWERED AHHHH IM SO SORRY! crying
*Ahem* Freak out aside, yes, Lala would love to meet Seth.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:11 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

LMAO IT'S OKAY BBY Q V Q
If she's already there, I'll have my post up in a bit!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:22 am
yo punny nut

Yeah she's already there, playing DDR *Finger guns*
She'll be waiting

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:34 pm
Kuro
Tsuki

Are still available  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:45 am
Hello, my character Jack Reed just got accepted, and I am looking for an RP partner! https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25226997#382216917 Naturally, romance is pretty-much a 'must-have' for me when it comes to RP's, so I'm looking for somebody who Jack can interact with and eventually fall in love with. Does anyone have any characters who might be interested? Or, would you mind making a new character for him?

For a little background, Jack is a werewolf and a career criminal, an all around 'bad boy'. He's on the run from the law, and has come to Soleil looking to lay low for a while, maybe even start a new life for himself. He comes off as a redneck and a bit of an a-hole at first, but once you get to know him he's a nice guy. He's biseuxual and very open minded, so guys and girls of either race and gender will be fine!  

Dark Lord Everfear

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:11 am
Finn is available for the days change.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:29 am
Dark Lord Everfear

Hey! When did you join this guild? (It's been like a week since I've logged on... I'm so out of the loop. sweatdrop )
Onto RP aspects, my character Summer is available. emotion_awesome  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:07 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Dark Lord Everfear

Hey! When did you join this guild? (It's been like a week since I've logged on... I'm so out of the loop. sweatdrop )
Onto RP aspects, my character Summer is available. emotion_awesome

Well, I already have Jack going after Lala Song... but I do love your character Summer! If you'd like, I can make a new character to interact with her.

I actually have a few characters in mind I plan on bringing in. One is going to be a human named Leon Hawke. He grew up in Soleil, but ended up moving to LA with his family when he was in his teens. He ends up becoming a successful paranormal/horror/romance novelist... He moves back to Soleil because he has fond memories of it, and ends up buying the same house he grew up in as a child.

Another is going to be a half-fae, or perhaps a neko. A practitioner of alternative/homeopathic medicine and a real hippie type too. He will own a store selling kratom, turmeric, cannabis, and other natural medicines and supplements, as well as crystals, incense and new-age books. He teaches yoga classes as well...

I'm considering making a cute, cat-like neko guy as well, haven't really decided on a background for him yet though.

If you'd like, I can also make a custom character for you, based on whatever specifications you prefer biggrin By the way, I'm still waiting on your reply in the 'You Stole my Heart' RP... It's all right though, take your time!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:42 am
Dark Lord Everfear

Aww shoot and Thanks! I have so many characters in this guild. lol Oh? Well if you were already planning on bringing more in I think Leon sounds pretty cool!

Summer actually lived in LA before moving to Soleil so if you wanted we could even say they'd seen each other before? Summer used to work in a coffee shop (And a strip club at one point as well if he's the sort to go to those lol) so maybe they've seen each other before?

Though if you'd rather they not know each other that works too, LA is a big city after all lol.

Ah yeah. I promise I'll get a reply to that rp as well!  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:41 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Dark Lord Everfear

Aww shoot and Thanks! I have so many characters in this guild. lol Oh? Well if you were already planning on bringing more in I think Leon sounds pretty cool!

Summer actually lived in LA before moving to Soleil so if you wanted we could even say they'd seen each other before? Summer used to work in a coffee shop (And a strip club at one point as well if he's the sort to go to those lol) so maybe they've seen each other before?

Though if you'd rather they not know each other that works too, LA is a big city after all lol.

Ah yeah. I promise I'll get a reply to that rp as well!

Oh yes, I'll definitely bring in Leon then and have him interact with Summer! And yes, perhaps he could have met her before at the coffee shop... Although I haven't really decided for sure yet.

It's all right, take your time smile I look forward to your reply whenever you can!

I love your title by the way... 'snuggly kitty' - so cute!  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games