Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 pm
Hethrus slowly opened the doors to the mansion. He was tied sore and covered in blood. He leaned against the wall and slid to the ground panting heavily.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:29 pm
(( what the ******** is your ******** problem niara you little b***h better watch wat you say or I'll get you out of this guild really fast so shut the ******** up and don't be a b***h))

baki walked to what seemed like a castle and walked inside.  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:17 pm
( Watch yourself little boy (adukinater) i can get kid for excessive swearing )

knocking on the door Angel was wondering what he was gonna say this time... it was true that the government had abducted him only to have him kill every one off so he could escape. " This is gonna be interesting "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 am
"true true, but if it gets him to leave us alone then so be it but like you said he doesn't deserve to be chagned" she say's with a sigh before she looked at the doro and seeing Heatrus. "ummm..." Haru starts to say before just poiting towards the door. Blinking a few times she shakes her head slightly "Heatrus is that you" Haru asks before hearing a knock. "Come in the doors open" she say's with a sigh before passing her fingers through her hair.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:17 am
Hethrus looked up at Haru and smiled a little. "Its nice to see you too.."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 am
selena smiled threw her tears to see her beloved there on the door step like she had found him the start time they had meet selena let go of naira and flew down the stairs and grabed him and hugged him tightly and sobed into his shoulder "i thought you were dead !" selena trys talking through her sobs " never do that to me again i was soooo sad !"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 am
Hethrus smiled more and put his arms tight around Selena ,holding her close he said softly."I missed you too.."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:46 am
selena couldnt control her sobbing " ive missed you so much some times i was afaird that my loness alone would swallow me whole "selena sniffed and was able to keep normaly and she gazed into his eyes and smiles deeply " this remind me so much of the of the 1st time we meet "selena smiles happy " i love you soo much hethrus "selena kissed him softly "never forget ..."selena whispers "never forget how much i love you hethrus " selena smiles "now let go get you cleaned up and bandged "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:58 am
Hethrus smiled "I love you too" He slowly stood up, groaning in pain. His shirt was cut up and stained with blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 am
selena smiles "this is a happy day after all"selena smile brightly and take his arm and throws is around her should while putting her arm around his wast to help him up the stairs to there room "im not going to scold you now but once your better we need to have a talk " selena sighed "and they reached the top of the stairs selena looked at one of the severnt " you know the drill get me the basen and hot water and bandges now !" selena ordered " and opened the door to there firmal room "welcome home hethrus " selena whisper to him as they walk into the room selena helps him on the bed and starts under dressing himand looks at the clothes " my .my .my .....what do you do to get these clothes so tatered and torn my love "selena remarked as the servent came in with the thing she demaned of them sighed as she but the wash cloth into the basen and rung it out and slighty dapped it to the wounds to clean them out " it seems like you always find new and creative ways of coming home half dead "selena shakes her head " you missed harus wedding our daugther was the flower girl and son the ring bearer " selena smiles while working on the wounds "i love you so much promis me that you wont leave again.....or atlest for along time "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:00 pm
"I'm home for good now.." Was all Hethrus said. He said and closed his eyes, exshausted he sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:08 pm
Smilling she watches Selenia half pull/ drag Heatrus away before she picked up a book and continued to read it while sipping her blood and relaxing a bit. Everyone was bustling to put stuff away that had been out for the wedding so that everything would be tidy and neat and there would be more space, to move around in. "I love this place it's so peaceful.. at times" she say's with a small laugh before she looked up from her book.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:05 pm
Niara opened the door, and almost collapsed in shock. "A-Angel?" she whispers, using the door as support. Her eyes were wide, and she was close to collapsing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:35 am
Rubbing her eyes Haru yawns before looking around, seeing Niara half colapsed on the door frame she makes her way over. "Niara are you okay.." she ask's before putting her hand on her shoulder and looking at who was their. Looking at Angel for a moment she tilts her head one way then the other as if trying to remember who he was.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games