Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lost Guild
Official Intro Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:31 am
Hello, new people! Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:04 pm
~
hello peoplez! biggrin
nice to meet you all (sort of) lol
~

-PaleontologicalNonsense-

kazooiedog

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:04 pm
Hi everyone, I'm kazooiedog (anything you feel like making up is fine, like flower head). Lost is what I look forward to on Wednesdays, so the middle of my week is almost the best part. I'm 16 and a junior in high school. And my favorite characters are Desmond, the corpse formerly known as Boone and Hurley.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:14 pm
Halloo! I am Cara (also known as Ichigo or Waru-chan ^_^ whatever works). I live in New Mexico! I've been watching Lost since the first episode and watch EVERY week no matter what! My favorite character is Locke cause he's awesome (though I fear for his health this week...). But I also totally adore Jin and Sun ^_^ Anyway, tis me ^_^ Huzzah for Lost! ^_^  

Cara Ordinary Vanity

Morphine for Mannequins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Hi ^_^
My real name is Hannah, and I like Lost just a little too much. My awesome English teacher got me into it, heh. My favorite character is Sawyer... rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:31 pm
Whoaa I've been a member of the guild for like ever and I totally missed this thread...silly Kait...

Hello new people!! *huggles you*

I'm Kait, and I am a spazzy 16 year old from teh U.S., East coast.

I got into Lost in the first place cause I'm a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan, and when I saw the previews for Lost on TV I was like "ZOMG DOM!" and plus the premise of it is basically right up my alley biggrin  

kaiterrific

Torina_V

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:49 pm
Hi everyone, call me Torina. I got into Lost because I happen to be a fan of fantasy, thus the whole show concept was the most intriguing that I've heard in years.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:07 am
Hiya. I'm Louize! I've been a rabid fangirl of Lost ever since the first episode was shown in the UK. My favourite episodes are the pilot episodes, Walkabout, Exodus and The Man from Tallahassee. 3nodding

I'm one of those unfortunate British people who got their access to Lost taken away due to problems between digital TV companties (JEEBUS JUST STOP FIGHTING AND GIVE ME MY LOST). So I got my boyfriend to teach me how to download torrents, and nowadays my viewing of Lost is only a few hours behind the US airing. This is a good thing. >:3

Anyhow, hi! Nice to meet everyone. ^_^  

Louize

Prince of Apologies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:27 pm
Hello. I pretty much love Lost more than anything except it is equal to 24. heart So yeah, I am very happy I found this guild. YAY  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:05 am
Hello ^^ Sorry I haven't posted much but I've been busy. But I am here now!  

a la folie

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:10 pm
Hellooo.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:35 pm
Heya!
Im a spanish fan of LOST (aka perdidos) and I love so very much this serie.
I have bought all the seasons which were broadcasted in Spain and I follow the abc via internet so I know about the 3rd season too.
Nice to meet you!  

Singer_Yuna

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

thelovelyflea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:18 pm
Hey everybody! I'm Ben and/or thelovelyflea haha. Let's see, LOST + Music + Coffee = Life. They each go hand in hand as far as I'm concerned!

I'm an amateur musician and a professional graphic designer! so ha

heart ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:00 pm
Hello everyone, I am a spanish fan too, from mexico, i used to see LOST on axn but since i donĀ“t have it anymore, a friend download the episodes from internet for me, i am hardly in thed season still. mrgreen
Bye  

Baulfret3

Kaiaii

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:38 am
Hey all! I'm Kaia, and uhm, that's it? XD  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items