Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:00 am
crying

Why is time not right?

Whose time traveling?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:03 am
Okay. Let's see. I'll just read all this, and get back to you.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:05 am
I think he's reading someone's possession case.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:08 am

Maybe I should point out that I have time ability. Maybe out of control.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:14 am
Okay. So. Maybe Jack isn't the right name. I need a unisex name. I'll still go by the nickname of Jackolantern, because it's very befitting. But. I can't literally, as a character, be named Jack. Because... I'm a gendershifter. biggrin Like my best friend, Hermes.
He's got lots of friends. You don't know which one I am. Really all good people are friends. He just happens to be my favorite, best friend personally. And, that doesn't let you know who I am. I have a Hermes zanpakutou.

I am charged with support in fighting Apocalypse. We must do whatever it takes to stop Apocalypse for the well-being of all good people he has been harming, and that he plans to harm, and to end the Apocalypse cycle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:17 am
One of the Apocalypse temples is the source of the subliminals in this dream. It moved underground over my reading that last post.  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:28 am
Are you one of Hermes' subordinates?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:33 am
Yes! biggrin

Yes, I am.

I vowed to Hermes in my bad times while I was dying. I became a Hermes subordinate. I work for Hermes.
And, I'm going to be a psychopomp, like Hermes. And, he has me set up in communications.

Though, the kid section here, that is talking... Through me. Whoops. Yes.

Yes, my kid is a Hermes surbordinate in training.

He has out of control telepathy.

And, he's a possession case, in addition to having been murdered.

As he says, he's vowed to Hermes. He even asked to maybe move to Greece, or even Hermes corresponding Heaven place, or where he thinks appropriate of a Heaven to be with Hermes, or where he thinks right. So, yes, this little murder victim ghost is vowed to Hermes. He's his best friend. He loves him dearly. (Healthily.) Hermes was there in his dark times, and through his pains, and is saving him much, and he is vowed to him in service, in guidance in life, and in friendship. He was in a dark place, where he didn't know he could trust anyone. And, Hermeshas been showing in the light through the burial by the Apocylpse cult.

They buried him. They buried him in numerous ways. And, it's awful. But, Hermes is fixing it. He can move on.

Lantern loves Hermes personality, from the very beginning. It called to him. He relates, and understands, and loves him. He thinks he's really cool. He has no hangups about origin, or race, or ethnicity, or species, or anything. He has no hangups like judging him for life by his baby and toddler mistakes. He loves him exactly as he is. Knowing he's not the most perfect that there ever will be, though that he is far greater than he initially seemed. But, yes, babies and toddlers, can't exactly be expected to be perfect, when the greatest perfection of a species is the grown adult minds. Not the child's. So, he let it be known that Hermes didn't have to be perfect in those early years to be loved. And, that he knows, that Hermes is much more awesome today than those young mistakes, and should not be punished forever more for it. Because he did not fully understand what he was doing when he stole Apollo's cattle.

And, we say, he's got things right. Children are not adults. And, they are not to be "ruined for life" by some made up excuse about how they're imperfect, and deserving harm.

Hermes' jobs are not a punishment. But, in this dream server, they're made like that.

Yes. He serves Hermes. And, Hermes is his savior, and best friend. Though, Hermes has helped him to have many friends, with many more to come.

His murderer had him isolated. He had difficulty reaching out.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince Aketten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:58 am

Muh character equals five-hundred-twenty-years-old.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:14 pm

Mesa, Okinawa is an American Air Force area.... That a Persona 7, an Ichigo-named (not of BLEACH) character, lives. In this area, it's starter, and the starter cliches (such as highly iconic), and starter moves of Marvel (or of overall Gaia in Gaia (it includes Marvel)) are all over the place. So, for example, this kid often hears planes, and jets crashing, and almost crashing. Especially almost, to not permadeath people. Especially common is X-Jet icons, and moves. Because they're air force. lol

I just learned this from the kid. That his starting area is like this.

They even have had near crashes towards his starting house.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:24 pm

This is the most crucial crash survival, and still win song of the area. It is a major morale song.

In the area, it's supposedly Arizona... In Okinawa. So, all kinds of funny dream stories happen to explain that. Such as that one or the other is trying conquer eachother. Some people are like warring here.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:54 pm

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:59 pm

Ichigo: "Wo-o-ow."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:45 pm
Ichigo's sub-dreams, dreams within the dreams are illogical. Someone illogical is controlling them. And, he's controlled in them very clearly by women. Such as that he's always faked as a woman, and as romantically interested in men he's not attracted to with a woman's perspective not really had.

A woman is channeling/invoking him into her in his dreams within the dreams.

A woman is channeling/invoking him with hacks into virtual reality servers. And, she's a pervert.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:40 am

Okay. So. One of the foster kids that's doing trial fosters in the games... He decided that his headtail 7 is going to have a Garnet character. He decided it's a Triple-Crowned Nautogon.

User Image

He likes this character concept for whoever gets the custody.

So, if you ever have a copy of this red Triple-Crowned Nautogon, you're winning over that headtail conscious. biggrin  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games