Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:01 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satoshi

"It would seem the deeds of his past have caught up to him and drove him mad."He says quitely as he looks down at the prince as he holds out a hand over his face and gives a prayer and his hand started to glow softly and he closes his eyes as the prince starts to calm down."Poor boys mind is so trubled."He says softly and he returns to prince's mind to normal but Satoshi wanted this man to suffer for what he did so even though he fixed his mind he steps back and forces him self throw up just missing every one around them."How could he do such a thing to his own sister."He bellows as he falls to the floor and the girls rush up to him."Lord Satoshi what happened."They ask with worried looks on there faces.as he looks in horror at the prince.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

There was a messenger sent to the king as they were finishing their conversation,"Your highness... we have a problem.. the prince..", he bowed his head,"I'm sorry my lord he is ill", said the messenger as the king bounded from his chair,"Get the best doctors you can find in the city and quick!", he said racing past the guard with Elora on the kings heels, when they reached the room with Satoshi already within and the two kitsune women the prince was knocked out from satoshi probing and calming his mind as Satoshi threw up from seeing a disgusting vision; The king looked wide eyed at the saint,"Saint Satoshi!! What has happened?", he asked as Elora's eyes widened as Satoshi looked rather disgusted;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:36 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi turns as the king and Elora and slowly starts to stand with the help of the two ladies with him still looking like he was in pain."Yo....your daughter eldest one....and prince."The though again made him almost barf again before he could speak more."Bring your eldest here at once I must conform something and i pray it was just his mind being that of a young man and not true."He says as one of the girls with him go him some water.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

There was confusion and alarm and Eleanor was summoned as once the princess was confused as her brother lay on the bed tied up as she gasped seeing him in a state,"Father has he gone mad?", she ask rather terrified as to know that a royal family memember had went crazy; Her father shook his head slowly and said nothing as she stood before the saint confused but eager,"Saint Satoshi what do I owe the pleasure?", she said politely waiting to see what the saint had summoned her for;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi turns as the young woman walked into the room."Ah lady Eleanor thank you for coming and sorry for letting you see your brother like this but as I was healing him i seen something and i must make sure what i seen was not real."He says and softly puts a hand on her."Has your brother ever had his way with you."He asks her in a soft voice then looks into her eyes."Do you have any marks on your body you don't know how you go them."He asks her softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The princess seemed alarmed at such an odd question and she began to shake her head quickly,"No Lord Saint", she told him applaud to hear something so vague,"I did find a strange bruises near my bossom and along my waist but I thought it was where I banged my self on something sharp", she exclaimed not having any memory of what happened to her during the time of the demons manipulation since the kitsune women had already erased her memory;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:03 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi was grinning on the inside as she said this as they never healed her body after the demon attack and he knew where her marks where as he seen her before hand."I see."He says softly before he points at each mark with her fully dressed."I knew where they are because your brother knows where they are because he gave them to you as you slept."He says as he hears the prince slowly start waking up and he turns to him,and the saint walks over to him."Prince I am going to have a lot of questions for you once you are well enough to answer them."He says in a rather angry voice that not even Elora hear before as he was playing his part of the caring saint on behaf of the princess he then turns to the king."Where is your youngest daughter i have to ask her about this as well no telling how much he has done."He says knowing that she was safe as the demon never got to he.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The king was hot with embracement and rage looked at the saint,"You are saying my son has defiled his own sister!!", he did not like the accusations and the young princess was applaud to even elora found this far fetch as the second princess was sent for Evan sat up seeing everyone in the room and found himself confused and tired,"What is going on?", he demanded wanting to know why so many were at his bed,"What questions father what is the meaning of this!", said the prince looking at the saint the king looked rather suspicious,"What has led you to believe this has happened?", he wanted a good explanation or there was going to be an all out war, Elora was very alarmed and didnt know what to think or do but look at satoshi white in the face. It was then that one of the kitsune approached,"Saint Satoshi should not have to explain himself when the lord sent him a vision", she remarked glaring at the king who seeemed to fall face at the mention of a visage,"He...", said the king shocked,"The saint is taking precautions to see if your daughters have been marked and if they are your son will be charged for treason against such Hanous acts..", she pointed her finger at the king,"You have a duty to the lord our God and such you will have to listen to that of his folllowers", Elora thought it was bold of the kitsune to be so forward but the trick seemed to work as the king knelt his head in shame and dropped to his knees,"I ask please you spare his life.. if he did commit these acts", he began to weep pitifully as Elora knelt down to comfort the king,"My lord King it shall be alright.. I am sure.. there was something amiss.. perhaps..", the king didn't know what to do at this point, the kitsune looked at Satoshi and whispered in his ear,"If you wish to have mercy on the king master tell him it was the work of a demon.. if not you can do as you wish", she then stepped aside looking solemn as to not give away the smirk she wanted to give instead.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

Name: Cassandra Lavue
Class: year2
Element: Lightening
Clan: Frostnivere
Bio: Cassandra was raised in the frostnievere clan that lived in the deep snowy mountains; Her studies consisted of the ice and frost which was required from all students but she never could master this instead she had an intrigue to rain and despised the cold; She looked for warmth She decided to attend Elemental University that specialized in elemental magics for Witches and Wizards after her farewell to the slow education of the mountains; Her first year she managed to make herself known as the switch because of her split personality where upon she would split into difference she had a second side to her in high energy levels of magic before performing magic or while performing magic she was extremely intillgent taking on a different persona than that of her norm which consisted of a flirtious over dramatic and rather stupid personality that was non apprioate or able to deal with most people;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:55 pm
Name: Solace Black
Class: Year 3
Element: Fire
Clan: Dragacofe
Bio: Solace comes form a long line of fire wizards and even among his people his power stood out so when he came of age he went to the same school his parents did and his skills made him stand out. Solace was always being chased by people asking for help and was often mistaken for a teacher,He is also learning to use a sword as well.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

The campus was quiet until a certain someone came whizzing through on her broom stick a clear violation of the schools campus rules as she clung to her broom with a crazed cackle of joy she whized past a couple of students on her way over and upwards into the sky as it shot up at a 90 degree angle to the point where she was cltuching onto the stick for dear life"WEEEEE BROOM GO FAST FAST~" this was until her broom started to stutter or jerk her downward into a spiral direction in which the busty brunette let out a squeal of delight and terror of descended fast onto the earth for dear life"Go Go Go!!" she shouted at it smacking the handle as it didnt seem to hear her only til she was about 3 feet above a tall glass of water with long white hair in which she landed straight ontop of him or more likely into his arms as they would say it flipping a leg upwards to exstend it in a saucy manner she said "HI!!" to Solace Black with a rather friendly expression as if this was a reoccurrence when really this was the first time they really talked;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Solace was walking when he seen a brunette witch go ripping past him on her broom as others where laughing,he just watched her before he noticed she was dropping fast and before he knew it he cough her. After looking at her and seeing as she acted his eyes narrowed slightly."What are you doing."He says as he just drops her into the grass his purple eyes glinting in the sun."You know you could have hurt your self or someone else."He says as he looks down at her.His voice seemed harsh but his face wasn't angry in fact he was amused by her how has he not ever met her before.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

Cassandra hit the ground with a soft thud on her bottom but she let out a sharp ouch! Glaring up at Solace she rubbed her bottom with one hand while her other using her staff pointed up at him in annoyance"How can you just drop a lady!" she demands ignoring his angry voice to her dumb mind it did not iniate fear neither did real threats"You should have put me down and then wooed me" she said matteer of factly standing up as she brushed off her to short of a skirt she turned slightly gasping at the sight of her broom."Broomy no!!!" she screeched outloud rushing over she bent over to reveal lacey black underwear for the whole damn campus to see as she fretted over the broom picking it up she seen the crack at the top and began to bawl uncontrollably at the sight of her broomstick"NOOO YOU HAD SUCH A LONG LIFE.. YOU WAS SUPPOSE TO LAST ME 5 YEARS!" she whined loudly sobbing before picking it off the ground and cradling it to her heart"I will never part with you broomy.."'; A couple of people took pictures of her lacey bottom while it was present for showing and snickered as they slunk off;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Solace didn't so much as speak as she was going off on him then when she runs over to her broom he noticed some people taking picks and he flicks his wrist and there phones burst into flames and he glares at them,it was cold and even scared a good amount of them,others yelp in shock as there phones drop form there hands and he starts walking over towards her."Hey I like black as much as the next guy but i don't think flashing the whole schools a good way to get the word out."He says before looking at her broom and lets out a sigh."You know you can just fix it right its only a crack,and maybe next time don't be so rough with it."He adds.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

Cassandra looked over at Solace as he said something about her flashing the whole school"Wah?" she said sniffling as she looked up at him confused"I can!!" she gasped grabbing him by the arm"We have to save him! He wont last much longer come!! to woodshop!!" she then pulled on his arm dragging him along as she rushed through the hallways with the intent as if it were a medical emergency"Make way!! we need to get wood!!" she shouted at the students shoving a couple out of her way that looked at her like she was a nutt and then finally made it into the classroom it was this that an inscrutor notice her arrival"Oh Cassandra nice to meet you darling" he said clearing his throat"Solace? I'm surprised you know her so well" she dropped his arm and raced over to the professor"It broked" she pouted her lower lip trembling as the professor patted her head"Poor Cassadnra tsk tsk" he said clicking his tongue as he went over and pulled out a magical orb that began to radiate magical energy into the room"Fix it my dear instead of fretting" he sat down at the desk; As if transformed the brunette who moments ago was pouting went quiet as she turned her expression rather serious as she looked about her"May I ask professor what I was about to do?" she asked out in a rather casual manner her tone of voice seeming to change as the man glanced over at Solace seeing if he would answer her;

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games