Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply โ— Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:20 am
User Image

๐•ƒ แด‡ แดxx " ๐”ป แดœ แด„ แด‹ ส " xx๐•Š ษช แดข แด แด xx โ˜พ

x ๐•„ ๐•  ๐•Ÿ ๐•– ๐•ช : $992.00xx โ„‚ ๐•  ๐•ž ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐•Ÿ ๐•ช : Kalistiaxx ๐•ƒ ๐•  ๐•” ๐•’ ๐•ฅ ๐•š ๐•  ๐•Ÿ : Soleil Library
โ—Šxxxxxxxxxxโ—Šxxxxxxxxxxโ—Š

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

" ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ , "

He wasn't sure how to react from her giggle, he didn't think he said anything humourous. He assumed it could be a little funny, out of everything he gets declared a duck. They were kinda cute, he didn't mind being compared to one. Hearing her wanting one made him chuckle, her excitement was rather contagious. He leaned in rather close to her to examine her face, really taking in her details, but he couldn't think of something to call her just yet. Being defeated, he retreated back to his own space. "I'll give ya one in due time, it's gotta fit ya just right. Something original." He nodded his head. "Oh, if I may ask, what made you want to keep your hair that long ? It has gotta be a lot of work maintain it." He questioned her as she moved her hair out of the way.

He was a little out of breath from the long spiel he had just finished. He didn't think he missed anything so far, but it was definitely a good spot to leave off on. "There's too many holes so far to say, but I would hope she finds a way to bring both sides together after such a tragedy. Seeing that both families are rivals for generation it doesn't seem like it'd be easy." He let out a sigh, "If anything I believe she takes the side that raised her since she's familiar with them despite not being blood related. Even with the death of her mother and all conditions aside, it'd be easier to take revenge if she sticks with the side that raised her." Taking a side for revenge would be what he'd consider, seeing how the man that raised her was a merciless tyrant responsible for tearing a family apart in more ways than one.

Although her way made sense, too. Taking no sides would be the better way to face internal conflict head on and decide what to do with no influence. Each path she could take would have their own difficulties, if it were him he'd take the one with the lesser consequences and work from there. "I just hope she doesn't fully turn her back on her actual family. But I don't think the book would be so thick if it didn't have multiple twists in it. Whatever way she takes I hope she thinks it over thoroughly." He gently nodded his head as he tapped his chin.

" ๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‰๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป . "

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

xxxxxxxxxx ๐•„ ๐•  ๐•  ๐•• : Contentxx โ„ ๐•  ๐•ฆ ๐•ค ๐•– : 1414 Doux Housing Districtxx ๐•† ๐•† โ„‚ :

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:38 pm
Basket Case Insanity

โ€KALISTIA LEโ€
"No matter what happens, I'll live happily until the end."

User Image

She raised her face to another handsome face, their nose barely touched. Her cheeks heated up and her eyelashes fluttered at the gesture, the close space making her shy. Somehow, the reduced distance between faces made her more nervous when their shoulder brushed earlier. Perhaps it was because he could see her expression than and she to his. She would be more embarassed if he saw anything funny expression on her face. She let out a breath she did not know she was holding as he returned to his original distance. After that tiny shyness, she was curious about the reason he moved close. Was there anything on her face?

Understanding appeared on her face as he indirectly explained his actions. Thankfully she had not spoken out the word of her wonder earlier, else she would have sounded so silly. "Take your time as you need. I'll be looking forward to your nickname!" She grinned cheerily, the pearly whites flashed in the light.

Ducky then turned his attention to her hair, his questions common but understandable. Having whole bunch of hair and dragging it everywhere would be a chore. Her hair was magic, but it did not mean she had it easy, just a nicer time. "Oh, that! My hair grows really realllyy fast, so it's inconvenient to cut it and I just left it be. It starts growing more slowly at a certain length, so I just need to cut the damaged parts and all is good." She combed through her hair, pushing it in front to show the dark black-blue color in the light. It could be seen that the length was braided together neatly, decorated with some flowers. "It takes a while to comb and wash the hair though. Sometimes I just wanted to cut it short and be done with it! But, alas, it grows too fast." She giggled at a thought. "Funnily enough, the hairdressers loved seeing me."

His opinion of what would happen next was similar to her, though more on point between the choices. "That's true, while the other is real family, but they weren't there for her when she grew up. Ah, there is so much potential!" With the potential for all those twists and turns, the story would be a fun ride. "I do hope, in the end, everyone would get a happy ending. Well, except for the villains, but it's fine if they get the chance to redeem themselves."

She pushed the book to the space that was comfortable both sides before opening it to page 43. "Well then, let's continue. It's exciting so see whether if our guess are right."

Money: $788.5
Mood: Excited
Clothing: Single long braid, knee-length teal dress, brown sandals, white cardigan
OOC:

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:35 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena District

โ™ชโœฎโ–โ˜พโœž[โ™•โฃ โฃโ™•]โœžโ˜ฝโ–โœฎโ™ช

Setsuko tilted her head to the side curiously, but still kept a warm smile on her face. She was very glad that her offer didn't come off as weird. "Oh no you didn't disturb me at all, no need to worry about that. Oh is that so? Well I'm sure we've all done something like that at some point in our lives, goodness knows I've skipped breakfast too many times. You just have to make sure to eat something nice and filling when you get home, that way everything should balance out. Though for now please feel free to take a few more if you want, I'm always happy to share my food with people, and birds too I suppose." she said and couldn't help but laugh softly when the man's companion decided to dig into the muffin as well. Still it was a nice feeling when any kind of creature ate the food she made, she did take some pride in her cooking abilities. She set the bowl down on the table between them that way either of them could easy grab a muffin. As she was returning to her seat, she was quick to turn when she heard the stranger speak up again, this time introducing himself. Being the ever polite young woman that she was, she gave a slight bow and offered another friendly smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Erik, my name is Setsuko Himuro." She reached out her hand to grasp his and give a firm shake, then let go to sit back down and pick her book back up. However instead of going back to reading, she looked at Erik, "So how long have you lived in Soleil?" she asked curiously in an effort to make small talk, reaching out to grab a strawberry glazed muffin from the container and taking a bite out of it.

ใ€Location:ใ€‘Soleil Library ใ€Accompanying:ใ€‘Erikใ€Outfit:ใ€‘Out in the Rainใ€Funds:ใ€‘$1000ใ€Job:ใ€‘N/A

ใ€ Inventory:ใ€‘Panda Bag ใ€Status:ใ€‘Singleใ€Mood:ใ€‘Contentใ€Profile:ใ€‘Here

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

ใ€OOC:ใ€‘

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:26 pm
User Image

x ๐•„ ๐•  ๐•Ÿ ๐•– ๐•ช : $992.00xx โ„‚ ๐•  ๐•ž ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐•Ÿ ๐•ช : Kalistiaxx ๐•ƒ ๐•  ๐•” ๐•’ ๐•ฅ ๐•š ๐•  ๐•Ÿ : Soleil Library

" ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ , "

He was gonna take all the time he needed in order to think of something special to call her. Hopefully he wouldn't make the same mistake and call her something offensive that he did to a previous friend before. It would take him some time to think properly, hopefully he'd be seeing her enough to get a good some of knowledge on her personality. It would make thing ten times easier for him ! Even her features would play a part into it, he had to gather as much information as possible without being a total creep. The last thing he'd want to do is scare off a new friend ! He gave her a little gummy smile in return after hearing her say she looks forward to her name. He couldn't let her down now.

His attention soon went to her hair, his eyes immediately drawn to its length. Her hair was so pretty, even with the little decorations, it really looked cute styled in such a way. He was amazed to hear her hair grew really fast and it showed on his face as soon as those words escaped her lips. "Fast in an understatement, that's accelerated at the least !" His first instinct was to touch her hair, but he stopped himself from making contact since he was not permitted to do so. "Props to you for sure, it has to be a pain but you deal with it well it sounds like ! I get sick of my own length and I barely have anything compared to you." He let out a soft chuckle.

He agreed, this book had a lot of potential and with the writing so far he could feel like it would only get better. Ducky was anxious to see what would come next in this adventure. Having different views on what would happen caused by certain events was definitely nice when reading with someone else. It'd open his eyes to different possibilities he wouldn't consider himself. "Yes, a happy ending for those deserving would be the perfect end to such a situation. Starting off with tragedy after tragedy would hopefully result in a positive ending," He got comfortable next to her before taking his side of the book between his fingers, "Yes ! Let's continue, I'm excited to see where this goes."

" ๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‰๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป . "

xxxxxxxxxx ๐•„ ๐•  ๐•  ๐•• : Contentxx โ„ ๐•  ๐•ฆ ๐•ค ๐•– : 1414 Doux Housing Districtxx ๐•† ๐•† โ„‚ :

Wind Hime Princess

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:26 pm
Basket Case Insanity

โ€KALISTIA LEโ€

User Image

Any girl would be pleased to receive a compliment, Kalistia was not an exception. Her lips curved in a bright smile and she combed her hair to show off more of the length. "I got that a lot about my hair. It's takes time to take care of it, but the effort is worth it when you can show it off." Blue eyes glanced to the man's hair, a golden color with occasionally curl. "Your hair is lovely too. It looks really fluffy! The type that makes other want to touch." She would want to touch it too, but that was too weird to ask.

When it came to comparing reading speed, hers ranged in medium to fast. It was fast when she did not have enough time to read and medium when she slowed down to take in the meanings. With the end of each page, she waited for Ducky to finish with his side to continue on another page. The result of their guessing game was on Ducky's win. There were some ideas similar to her, but the protagonist was not strong or independent enough to restart on her own. "It's most similar to your guess, Ducky." The name came natural. "Well, calling you that is alright, right?" She had to ask to make sure. Sometimes even though it was someone's nickname, it would be something for close friends or close relationship. She would not want to start off too familiar.

Her gaze flickered through some of the words. "Anyway, there are new characters introduce with the choice itself. There's that introduction of the knight and the assassin. From the look of it, one of them seemed interested in our lady protagonist! A potential romance, maybe?!" Her voice got excited at the end at the romantic subject.

Mood: Happy
Clothing: Single long braid, knee-length teal dress, brown sandals, white cardigan
OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:30 pm
User Image

He was truly amazed by her length, having fast growing hair was definitely new to him. It sounded straight out of a fairytale, but a different take on it obviously. He got that comment a lot, "I can't say it's the first time hearing that. Most people don't ask before they're already petting me. It's kind of comforting in a way. I always tend to doze off whenever someone plays with mine." He released a soft chuckle. "Seriously though, your hair is really interesting ! It also compliments your features a lot, helps everything pop out more." Ducky nodded his head in agreement with his words.

He was managing to keep up with her speed while they read together, occasionally stealing a glance at her as a signal for when to turn the page. When it came to reading he always figured what was to come next would be the opposite of what he expected since plots usually twist it to keep the reader guessing, he wasn't expecting it to lead towards his expectations. However, there were some changes to his original idea. It would lead to an interesting turn of events later along, that he was sure of. "It'll be nice to see how it turns out, but I was hoping it would go towards your prediction, that would've been quite the show if she did start over." He didn't notice her addressing him by his name at first until she questioned him on the topic, "Eh ? Why wouldn't it be ? I'm not picky on who calls me what." He assured her. "I'd be more taken back if you called me by my actual name. I rarely hear it at this point I tend to forget it's my actual name. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've accidentally written 'Ducky' on many legal documents.. It's increasingly embarrassing each time." He rubbed the back of his head as he told his little story.

It would make sense for the potential love interest to make an appearance at this point for the relationship to build up through the storyline. "It could be ! I always find it interesting how writers develop the romance in each story." He was equally as excited as she was with the new introduction of characters. "However I just hope she doesn't end up with one of the princes from the side that raised her if this one happens to be a flute. It would be a questionable choice on the writer's behalf. He let out soft sigh. {b]"But this potential interest seems spunky, I'd love to see more interactions between the two."

Wind Hime Princess

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:33 pm
Basket Case Insanity

โ€KALISTIA LEโ€

User Image

Talking about hair always seemed to make her happy. Perhaps it was because of her unusual hair length that often made her conscious of how she looked, so each compliment or criticism alerted her of everything related to hair. Or head patting, those were also nice. "Yeah, headpats are really nice! I can't say I've got much of those though." Kalistia had not dozed off before because of headpats, but maybe she had not received enough of those! In addition, more compliments about her hair were guaranteed to make her happy, and she found herself grinning brighter than ever. "Hehe, thanks! I mean, the same could say to yours also. It's really nice and fits your fashion style. The most important thing is to ensure all of your style matches." Her words made her like an expert on fashion, but the truth was far from that. She did know the basics, though.

Ducky seemed surprised that his guess was right, but not too pleased though. Guess he was not the type to gloat about winning, but then the guessing game was not any competition. Maybe it was just her being a little sad that she was wrong. At least her idea was appreciated, and that comforted her.

His story about his nickname made her laugh a little. How cute! "That would make your given name a bit more special huh? I mean, it's not called often." She let go of the book paper and drew an air circle with her hands. "The person who remembers your given name should be more special huh, it should give it that feeling. Then again, too much calling of your first name makes things old." Her eyelashes fluttered as she realized what she was saying. "Woops, that's a rather silly thing I am saying."

She quickly skipped to the subject to the romance section of the story. "Mhmhm! I especially love the romance section in a story. It builds personalities and drama for each character." The thought of the protagonist getting together with a prince from the side that had raised her made Kalistia chuckled. "I suppose so, I mean, they have been together for a long time. That'll be like incest, except they're not related." The more she talked, the more strange ideas popped into her head. "There's potential for that romance though, I mean, they've been together for quite a while. A childhood friend romance." Blue eyes flickered around, thinking of how to get herself out of the strange hole she dug. "Aaaaanyway, yeah, it'll be fun to see the interactions between our lady and the new characters!" She squinted at the words on the page. "Oh, it appeared that both of knight and assassin are interested! A love triangle?" Kalistia was not a fan of those, they usually had too much drama, and sometimes how the author depicted dramas usually was not good.
Mood: Derpy
OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:44 pm
User Image

Being complimented was something he could never get used to, it always made him warm inside. Even if that was the purpose to make him feel better about himself, compliments were always weird to him. Itโ€™s not that he didnโ€™t hear them often, he just never knew how to react. A simple โ€˜thank youโ€™ never felt enough, but there was nothing else to say in such a situation. โ€Ahh headpats can be a dangerous game if ya get โ€˜em for long periods of times.โ€ He nodded his head, โ€œโ€But they could always effect people differently, maybe youโ€™re just immune.โ€ He made a little joke. He couldnโ€™t help but smile at her words, โ€Youโ€™re not wrong. Having everything flow together is important. Sounding like a professional over there, do you have experience in the fashion industry ?โ€

She wasnโ€™t far off, his given name was used under special occasions, but those were rare for him now. Hearing it never felt right in public settings, the only thing that made him feel like a โ€œLeoโ€ was his hair resembling the puffiness of a lionโ€™s mane. He did start to blush when she mentioned someone special addressing him by his given name. โ€E-Eh ? I-I donโ€™t know about all that ! Itโ€™s kinda like an outfit you only wear for special occassions โ€” I-I couldnโ€™t possibly imagine someone like that always calling me my given name all the time, it would feel way too formal.โ€ He looked away from her, out the window until his face calmed down. He wasnโ€™t blushing too hard, but his face did feel a little warmer than usual.

Having his attention taken away from the previous conversation they had helped, he could feel his face returning to its normal state. He nodded his head as she spoked, building personalities was always a big thing. It was also nice to see a more vulnerable side to characters; no walls, no acts, just raw emotions. โ€I didnโ€™t wanna be the one to vocalize it so Iโ€™m glad you did.. Thereโ€™s potential for it no doubt, I just hope it doesnโ€™t lead down that route.โ€ He released a soft sigh, it would feel weird to add it in a story such as this. It seemed too many authors tried it for a shock factor, but it never worked out well.

The thought of a love triangle would add drama, especially seeing how theyโ€™d all be on the same side. โ€Watch the author set up all these possibilities but our fair lady turns out to be swinging for the other side. โ€œ It was something he didnโ€™t want to rule out since interests were already being introduced. It would be something that kept them all on their toes.

He did take their little break as an opportunity to check his phone for the time. It was starting to get late, he didnโ€™t want to walk home in the dark with bad weather. โ€Hey Kali ? Would you hate me if I suggested a break until next time ?โ€ Ducky gave her a soft smile.

Wind Hime Princess

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:47 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik โ™œ Leroux

He shook hands with her, "the pleasure is definitely all mine." Damn. Was everyone in this city so nice? He hadn't even been here a full three days and already three people had just sort of swooped in and helped him out. And as far as he knew, none of them knew just how destitute he really was. It actually made him feel bad that he was mooching off of so many people, but for now he couldn't really help it. "I haven't been here very long...this is my third day I think. Still exploring a bit, but I think I have a basic lay of the land. Hasn't been fun exploring in the rain though. How long have you been here?" If small talk was her goal as well, then he was in luck. He needed to get to know her a little better, then maybe he could find a way to stay the night with her or maybe get info about someplace he could stay. As it was, it was looking like the library was his best bet, if he could manage to hide out until the place closed. Going back to her previous comment, he replied, "Yeah, I'll see what I can do about getting something when I get home. And thanks so much, Krotak and I both really appreciate it." Krotak was still snapping at the muffin Erik was holding, and with both of them working on it, it didn't last but a few seconds. He immediately went for another one, this time it had a raspberry glaze on top and white chocolate in the middle and he was in utter bliss. He couldn't even remember a time when he had had such delicious food, and even Krotak backed off seeing how much his brother liked it. For all Krotak knew, he might get bit for interfering. "Geez these are so good, I might accidentally end up eating all of them." His tone suggested he was kidding, but he really wasn't, he was dead serious that he might get carried away and scarf down all of them, though he would definitely try not to. It would be terribly rude of him to be so greedy when it had been offered to him to share.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face youโ€™ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: Sugar rush impendingxxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: Library?xxxxxxMood: Sugar!xxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Shall we do reserve posts?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 pm
Basket Case Insanity

โ€KALISTIA LEโ€

User Image

Kalistia was thoughtful about the subject of headpats. She could not imagine the gesture harming anyone, so Ducky may be joking somewhat. The girl did not understand that joke, but she offered a smile nonetheless. "As much as I want to be a fashion designer or something related to fashion, I am not. I do love reading all the fashion magazines though! The models, the clothing, the hairstyle and makeup in there were so amazing." She was flattered from his question. Perhaps it was from his curiosity, but the thought of her words sounding professional like an fashion expert made her happy.

His blush right after the mention of someone special perked her interest. Could he have someone of that relationship already? She was curious, but again, asking would be too strange. The girl died for interesting stories, especially romance ones, and seeing happy couples made her day. It did make her jealous sometimes and remember that she was still single. "That's true. So I guess your real name should be kept for special sakes!" She would not think calling him by his given name was formal, but each to their own. Each name was special in a way.

The idea of the female protagonist swinging another side incited a giggle from Kalistia. If that situation happened, it would be something out of the left field. "There's the potential for that, actually. I don't mind those, but I hope there would be reasonable hints or interaction to lead to that couple. I would hate if the author threw something out so suddenly." She had not read books about the new type of romance, so if this book led to such a path, it would be interesting to read. "This actually should be applied to all types of romance, actually. I do love reading a sense of logic in romance/fantasy stories, it makes things more believable."

The pause from Ducky to check his phone reminded her of the weather outside. The rain had lightened, giving her to leeway to go home without getting completely soaked. It took her a few seconds to register his question after the nickname rang in her ears. "Kali", hmm, a shortened version of her name and seems cute! "Of course not! It's fine if we could read next time. Shall we exchange numbers to set up the next reading date?" The young girl was a bit sad that they had the pause the reading session so soon, but she was understanding of the time. Groping around in her hair, she pulled out a teal colored flip phone, with a book keychain hanging on the side.

Mood: Happy
OOC:

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:51 pm
User Image

He nodded his head, everyone had dreams they wanted to work towards. It sounded like she just needed to get her foot in the door, but of course that was probably harder than it sounds. She does sound like sheโ€™d work well for the industry if given the chance, and she did know what she was talking about.

He realized his explanation for his real name sounded kind of strange. He didnโ€™t mean anything too crazy by it, but he wasnโ€™t entirely sure how to explain it in a better sense. Seeing that Kali wasnโ€™t going to push it further he let out a mental sigh of relief. โ€Y-Yeah,โ€ he cleared his throat, โ€I guess Iโ€™m just not used to hearing it as often as others would. My parents and older sister donโ€™t address me as my birth name either. I guess thatโ€™s why it feels strange to me ?โ€ Ducky shrugged, unsure how to explain it further. He hoped he cleared it up a bit, but he probably made it more confusing seeing what his initial reaction was.

Ducky was glad to see the conversation move further ahead, not bothering to dwell further on his strangeness. โ€I agree, just throwing it out there to have it really kills the romance vibe and potential that was there. I live for the interactions that turn to something more, not something that was added in hopes to please a specific audience.โ€ He let out a sigh as he listened to her. โ€I agree, I see it happen more so in movies where they throw in romance where it wasnโ€™t needed or built on just to say they had it. Really kills the vibe.โ€

He was relieved to hear her understanding tone while they both had time to make it home before the weather started back up. He was taken back a little by her phrasing of their next meet, but he was sure she didnโ€™t mean anything by it and that he was reading too deep into it. โ€Yeah that would definitely help.โ€ He smiled as he opened up the contact tab in his phone. He was a bit surprised to see the type of phone she carried around but it was really cute for her. โ€Youโ€™re free to hit me up whenever youโ€™re free and we can try to set something up when weโ€™re both free.โ€ He gave her a bright smile.

xxxxxxxxxx ๐•„ ๐•  ๐•  ๐•• : Contentxx โ„ ๐•  ๐•ฆ ๐•ค ๐•– : 1414 Doux Housing Districtxx ๐•† ๐•† โ„‚ : Sorry for the triple notification, I did a dumb. ; // ;

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:52 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena District

Setsuko let out a low hum and nodded, "Yes I would agree that trying to explore would be quite terrible with this weather. You certainly moved here at quite an inopportune time. I hope that it'll clear up soon, I'm not a fan of heavy rain storms, it kinda spoils the fun of exploring the city. When asked how long she had been in the city, she lightly nibbled her lip, "Hmm ah I believe it's been close to a month since I moved here." she replied giving a general approximation, as she hadn't really been keeping track. Though now that she was really thinking about it, that might be a good thing to do. She was pulled from her inner musings and looked back at Erik, "Oh you're both welcome. If I can help out someone then I will, it's just in my nature." She watched with a rather amused expression as the duo managed to devour the muffin in what had to be record time. Then again it wouldn't be the first time she'd seen someone down food really fast. In fact she had even been guilty of such a thing when she hadn't eaten in a while. For a moment she would gaze back down at her book, not paying much mind to her companion, at least until he spoke up again. "Hm? Well I wouldn't be upset if you did, in fact I'd take it as a compliment. Plus I'd rather go home with an empty container so I don't feel like I made too much food. Goodness knows all I need is to worry about eating too much and gaining too much weight." she said with a laugh. Of course she was mainly joking but there was also a bit of truth since she did have times of watching and near obsessing over her weight. Thankfully the dancing she did gave her plenty of exercise.

ใ€Location:ใ€‘Soleil Library ใ€Accompanying:ใ€‘Erikใ€Outfit:ใ€‘Out in the Rainใ€Funds:ใ€‘$1000ใ€Job:ใ€‘N/A

ใ€ Inventory:ใ€‘Panda Bag ใ€Status:ใ€‘Singleใ€Mood:ใ€‘Contentใ€Profile:ใ€‘Here

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:02 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik โ™œ Leroux

It was her nature to help out whenever she saw a problem, and she wouldn't mind if he ate all of them because it meant that someone enjoyed them? Was she a legit saint or something? There was no freaking way someone could be that perfect and nice. She had to have corpses under the floorboards or something. But even with this incredulity, he found himself growing more annoyed at himself for sort of deceiving her. It wasn't like he was being malicious in his deceit or really effecting her at all, but still it felt wrong to do something not purely wholesome in the presence of someone so perfect. "Well, if it means anything, I think you are worrying over nothing. You could devour this many muffins for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and still be really beautiful. I mean, I know my opinion doesn't really count because I'm just some guy, it's really your opinion that matters, but from this outside perspective, you've got nothing to worry about." He said as he took the last bite of the fifth muffin. Wait...fifth? Wasn't he just starting the third a second ago? Sure Krotak was helping, but apparently it had gotten to the point that he couldn't even keep track of how many he was downing anymore. Even though he knew that he needed to stop being so greedy, he couldn't help himself anymore, and it wasn't just physical hunger talking; these could legitimately be considered soul food, and they reminded him of a time he had never experienced, when everything was happy and peaceful and he had a supportive and loving family. No wonder their flavor seemed so unique. "So...um...what are you reading? Seems like a logical question given where we are." And it was totally not a way to distract her from asking why on earth he seemed so hungry or why he seemed so addicted to those muffins.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face youโ€™ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: ExcellentxxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: Library?xxxxxxMood: GuiltyxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Well, now I'm not struggling to figure out how he will confess.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:04 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena District

Setsuko's cheeks grew warm in a light blush as she rubbed the back of her head with a soft laugh. "Well that's quite sweet of you to say, maybe the sweetness of the muffins is rubbing off on you. Though in all seriousness I certainly appreciate the reassurance." She said with a smile. Even though she had grown more comfortable in her own skin there were still times when she'd take two steps back and fall into her own insecurities. She decided to snag one of the muffins, double chocolate chip, and left the rest to Erik and Krotak. Sje couldn't help but notice the rate that the duo were eating and it made her worry a bit. She understood not eating breakfast but Erik was going like he hadn't eaten in a while. But she kept that thought to herself as she didn't want to come off as rude. Instead she ate her own muffin letting out a content hum. She had baked many things over the years, and not to toot her own horn, but these were probably one of her best successes. As she finished up her snack, she looked over at her companion, then looked down at her books. "Oh I'm reading Pride and Prejudice. I read it once when I was in high school and figured reading it again couldn't hurt. Though I'll admit that I'm not really one for romance novels." She said before turning the question back on him, "What are you reading?"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

โ— Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games