Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:31 pm
Hey guys! I'm going on a cruise with my grand parents tomorrow and will be back at my own home around the 31st.

I'm not sure if I will have internet in Seattle (19th & 20th), but once I get on the ship, they said there's wifi in certain places of the ship. I'll be able to post while I'm gone, but not I'm going make them very pretty.

I probably won't be typing that much either, but I will be able to post.

I'm not too worried about responding, but at the same time, I might take a day or two. (like usual haha)

Also, this place is dead. o.o We need to liven things up!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:40 pm
>_>" Okie dokie. My hands are sort of almost free right now. I was on the search for another RP to supplement or a 1x1 but I got approached by loads of players who wrote one-liners for the majority of their recent posts.

I'll post something world defining.  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 pm
That can be really frustrating. I mean... If you can't think of anything, 3 lines is the least you should write.

Not doing that, well, it doesn't expand your character or let the other player know what they're doing, thinking, or how they feel about their character. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:08 pm
I wouldn't mind it if the one-liner was a completely off-the-wall rocket ee cummings or Virginia Woolf stream of consciousness deal with tons of commas and semicolons and no periods that ran up to two hundred and fifty words. I try to make even my smallest posts go to at least 300---I let them break reality if I have to. In some of the thingies I've joined, even a short to the point combat post must hit 150 words. One line, one sentence, can't say enough stuff unless the person is some kind of extreme flash fiction word master. There's also those posts that are practically only comprised of first person narrative:

"I think we should go this way," he said. I hope we don't get lost and all DIE. She looks scared so I won't say anything.

@_@ There's nothing really going on in that~ they could be lost in the woods or looking for the restrooms.  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:23 pm
I would say the restrooms then.

Even have a few characters die on the way due to bladder problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:26 pm
it would have to be a long adventure plot because the bladder can supposedly hold urine for up to eight hours before it starts deferring fluid to the kidneys.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:39 pm
In a world of super-sized drinks and heavy burgers; of warehouse size pallets of tuna and spam; there are bathroom emergencies.

CostCo: 12:18 p.m.

Bobby walked around the store for hours looking for the restroom in the labyrinth of furniture and cat condos. But he didn't find it in time. His bladder burst...

...and he died in canned goods.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:41 pm
O M G-

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:45 am
We really need to make that a gag RP or something...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 am
The cops arrive at the scene "why didn't he piss himself?"

You can hear a faint scream from the bove as the young man curses himself for not thinking of that sooner  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas