Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History (Sandbox D&D 3.5 Game)(Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iLL iNTENT rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 am
Whatever it is I'll take it, lol

Forgot about my racial hit die, rolling now
Actually disregard that, I derped and wasn't supposed to roll it, lol
Which is a shame, it was a seven, lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 am
Alrighty, I think I'm all done. Presenting Ranok: Armand Monk

I purchased a Necklace of Natural Weapons which costs 2,600gp, to grant a +1 bonus to my unarmed strike. The necklace is in Savage Species, which technically is 3.0 because it was never converted to 3.5. I bought it because otherwise my only way to enhance my unarmed strike would be an Amulet of Mighty Fists, which costs a ridiculous 6,000gp for the same +1 bonus. If you're not okay with the Necklace of Natural Weapons I'll change my purchases, but I just wanted to let you know where it came from.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:05 pm
iLL iNTENT

I purchased a Necklace of Natural Weapons which costs 2,600gp, to grant a +1 bonus to my unarmed strike. The necklace is in Savage Species, which technically is 3.0 because it was never converted to 3.5. I bought it because otherwise my only way to enhance my unarmed strike would be an Amulet of Mighty Fists, which costs a ridiculous 6,000gp for the same +1 bonus. If you're not okay with the Necklace of Natural Weapons I'll change my purchases, but I just wanted to let you know where it came from.
Your fine. 3.0 and 3.5 are basically the same thing besides very small changes.

Funny thing you made me think of: the 3.0 ranger only got 1/3 of the abilites it has in 3.5. To the point that it was the lowest tier class for the system.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm
purest_heart
iLL iNTENT

Funny thing you made me think of: the 3.0 ranger only got 1/3 of the abilites it has in 3.5. To the point that it was the lowest tier class for the system.

Yeeeeah, 3.5 isn't exactly balanced, but 3.0 was much worse x.x  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 pm
iLL iNTENT
purest_heart
iLL iNTENT

Still think its the most balanced out of all the editions though. That's just me though.

At any rate, feel free to post. The starting day is drawing to a close though, so expect to be going to see night soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:13 pm
purest_heart
iLL iNTENT
purest_heart
iLL iNTENT

Still think its the most balanced out of all the editions though. That's just me though.

At any rate, feel free to post. The starting day is drawing to a close though, so expect to be going to see night soon.

Alrighty, I'll read through the thread real quick to see what all everyone's up to, then I'll post  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 pm
iLL iNTENT
purest_heart
iLL iNTENT
purest_heart
iLL iNTENT

Alrighty, I'll read through the thread real quick to see what all everyone's up to, then I'll post

I'd also suggest a read of the "About Mundesa" Thread. It has some of the world's mythos and other useful info about the setting. I'm not done with it yet but hey, its useful.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 pm
Mmhm, already read it. I'll be starting my first post now  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:43 pm
if something gives a negative LA... would that mean your a level -1 at starting?

Edit: I mean a template has a negative LA, and I was going to apply a +1 LA template for equaling out  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:05 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
if something gives a negative LA... would that mean your a level -1 at starting?

Edit: I mean a template has a negative LA, and I was going to apply a +1 LA template for equaling out
You sir have blown my mind. Let me see this -1 LA template.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:32 pm
purest_heart
Southern Cross Nemesis

Sorry, it was a -2, but still... the template is Incarnate Construct, in Savage Species.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
purest_heart
Southern Cross Nemesis

Sorry, it was a -2, but still... the template is Incarnate Construct, in Savage Species.
Well, as soon as my USB decides not to be stupid I'll take a look at it.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 am
Southern Cross Nemesis
purest_heart
Southern Cross Nemesis

In the event of a negative LA, I would think the idea would be that you take additional class levels to compensate.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:22 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
purest_heart
Southern Cross Nemesis

So I took the liberty of looking at that template. It says by the level adjustment that the minimum level is 0. So if you applied it to a warforged, you wouldn't get to take extra levels to balance out the LA, because it would still be 0. On the other hand, if you applied it to say, a flesh golem, which originally has an LA of +15, it would be reduced to +13.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:59 pm
http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=63864

purest_heart

Have you seen my character?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash