Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:15 pm
"Yeesh," he said somewhat shocked,"She died? What did she get?" Yasou asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:27 pm
"Nobody knows what she got. She died a few days after she betrayed us. My other friend shot her dead with a pistol. She pointed the gun at me thinking that I was on her side. Before she fired she got tackled down to the ground and got thrown in a police car. Just shows you that you really can't trust anyone 100%"
Naiyoki sat back down next to him. She managed to smile at him.
"So, you have any other questions??"  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:36 pm
"hmm," he pondered what he could ask her, and drew a blank. He looked to her,"Not really," he then thought of a question. "How much do you trust me?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:53 pm
She looks a little at him shocked. Naiyoki just met Yasou and he ask that, she thought about it then she just smiled.
"I guess....I trust you as much as I trust the girls in the Cafe."  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 pm
"Well, you've known them longer then you have me. I guess I should feel honored or something," Yasou said with a smile. He then looked at the wall,"Thanks," he looked back to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:08 pm
Naiyoki giggled a little.
"Your welcome."
She yawned and layed back in the couch.  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:18 pm
"Well, don't let me keep you from sleeping," he told her,"You seem kinda tired," he told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:27 pm
She put her hand on her forehead feeling that its a little warm.
"Yeah.....I've had a busy day."  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:32 pm
Yasou looked to her,"Is everything okay?" he asked, when he saw her put her hand on her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:08 pm
Naiyoki smiled.
"Yeah...everything is fine just a little tired is all...Thanks for caring though Yasou."
She said getting up and walking to a bedroom.
"If you get tired. You can crash on the bed over here or you could crash right there on the couch Yasou."  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 pm
"Well, beds are usualy way more comfortable," he looked at the bedroom she was walking to. "If you don't mind, I guess I'd like to sleep in a bed," Yasou replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:20 pm
shivawolf1
Shiva smiled not really knowing how to act. She curled up under the blanket and watched him read. After a few minutes she drifted off to sleep leaving all her anger and worries behind. Falling alseep in a strangers bed seemed easier than she thought.

After reading for awhile he felt sleep start trying to take him. Sliding under the cover he wrapped one arm about her and snuggled next to her falling asleep.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:34 pm
"Then you can sleep in this room then. I'll be sleeping in the room down the hallway if your going to check up on me or need anything. Well...Good night Yasou."
She smiled and walked over to her room and went under the covers. Looking out the window from her room showing the moon clearly and the stars out. She closed her eyes starting to fall asleep after awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:02 pm
"Night then," he stood up and made his way over to the room she said he could sleep in. ,"Don't let the bed bugs bight," he said with a smile as he went straight into the room without closing the door behind him. He took off his jacket, and shoes, and set them next to the bed. He lied down onto the bed, on his stomache, and hugged into his pillow. He slowly drifted off into sleep.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 pm
Naiyoki woke up a few hours. Realizing that it was still dark outside she tried to go back to sleep. She shifted and turned a few times until she finally went back to sleep.
Big brother......Hopefully your alright....I haven't seen you in two months. Where are you?? You usually tell me if your going somewhere, and you usually visit me once a week......  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games