Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:28 pm
Trying not to fall, Arisu thought to him, too casually.
Mina didn't know what to do. If she didn't do anything about Arisu, she could attack the dragon's soft underbelly. If she did do something, she might knock Arisu off balance and have to face the wrath of the rest of the army. Then she heard what Zack said. Arrested? she thought.
"I know what just crossed your mind, and it won't work. You won't be able to break him out of this dungeon," Arisu told her.
Mina made her dragon fly higher, causing a large gust of wind from it's flapping wings.
The wind almost knocked Arisu off the roof. She immediately bent down and gripped the roof as hard as she could. If she hadn't done that, she would have fallen. "Whew... That was a close one," she muttered.
Mina's dragon then breathed fire towards Zack.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:37 pm
Zack cursed something and then jumped away but got burned on his left arm."Damn" Arisu!Get down of there!!I can't manipulate the wind when you are up there!!! "Hey little girl!Why are you so..worried about such an idiot!?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:47 pm
"Why should I tell you!?" Mina shouted. Her dragon again breathed fire, but, this time, it wasn't at Zack. It was at Annexus.
Arisu panicked. "My Lord!" she yelled. She may not have seen the fire, but she felt the heat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:53 pm
"Try not to fall down!"Zack yelled, he then casted a very strong wind and blew with it the fire away.Zack smilled but he suddenly fell to his knee"Damn this drained so much energy!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:09 pm
Arisu barely managed to stay on the roof. "Nng," she said as she fought the wind. When the gale ended, she was relieved to "see" Annexus unharmed through the minds of Mina and Zack. But she heard Zack's thoughts. That dragon is causing us a lot of trouble, she thought. Arisu took a chance and threw her rapier at the dragon.
Mina winced and the dragon roared as the rapier hit its underbelly. The dragon started to rapidly fall. "Damn!" Mina said. Just before the dragon crashed into the ground, Mina sent it back to its own world and fell to the ground. The fall wasn't big, so it didn't kill her, but she twisted her ankle when she landed. "Ah..." She fell to her knees.
Asuka decided to help the fight. She ran from the town to the castle, arriving a split second later. When she got there, she was a bit disappointed to see Mina already on her knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:20 pm
Zack looked at Mina"...Why..do you care so much for him!?He is just a thief..."

In the meanwhile was Jay brought to the dungeons.He now laid on the ground and wasn't able to move.His powers came just slowly back"I wonder how he did that!?"Jay mutterd"ANd...I also wonder why he is here...he looked like...an inprisoned falcon..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:25 pm
"Everyone is important to someone," was all that Mina would say. She tried to stand, only to fall back down. Damn... My ankle... she thought, temporarily forgetting about Arisu's mind reading.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:34 pm
Zack sat down and tilted his head to the side"Really?...But why him?Why a thief?Tell me..why do you all hate y father this much!?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Mina was confused. "Father?"
Asuka had used her shadows to get Arisu off the roof whether she liked it or not. "You shouldn't be so reckless, Arisu. Did you ever thought to think of what would happen if you fell?" Asuka was scolding.
Arisu wasn't paying attention. "I knew I wouldn't fall. Hm... Where's my rapier?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:44 pm
Zack looked away"Annexus..."He said quietly"Okey he is kinda weird but nice..."He forced a smile"But whi does everybody hate him" What have he done what i don't know!?  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:51 pm
Annexus is a father!? Mina thought. "It's because of the way he treats the people of this country and my kind! He sends his army to slaughter helpless villages just because there are Eternal Eyes living there! He kills innocent babies just because their eyes are the color of blood! He killed my mother! He sent Mamoru and Arisu to destroy my village! He killed all those innocent villagers just because of my existence! He killed my family..." she said, the last part very quietly. Her red eyes were becoming watery.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:53 pm
Zack stood up and slowly walked up to her.Then he whisperd into her ear"..I didn't know...sorry...I would help you if i could but i am like your friend...not free.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:03 pm
He didn't know? He's not free? What's going on? Mina thought. She was still on her knees.
Arisu walked up to Zack and Mina. Hm... I need to stop this before Zack gets any ideas, she thought. "I think it's about time to arrest her," she said. "She attacked Lord Annexus. There can only be one punishment for that." From the way she said that, it was obvious what she meant: death.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:10 pm
Zack nodded and walked away"Tes..right....well if someone needs me i am looking after the other prisoner!"He then ran away.What is the truth!?I want to know what is going on here!I want to know the truth!  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:18 pm
"Take her to the dungeon," Arisu told some guards.
"Yes, ma'am!" they said and grabbed Mina's arms.
Mina did not fight this time, knowing that she had lost. Serriana...I'm sorry...I won't be able to bring Jay home...Please forgive me... she thought as she was taken away.
"Hm..." Arisu had heard her thoughts. Do not worry. She will join you in hell soon. As soon as we find the hideout of the guild of thieves, she thought to herself.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games