Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:11 pm
gonk smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:11 pm
wahmbulance rofl arrow sad

EVO? ! smile  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:08 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked and closed his eyes at the feel of her hands on his stomach. His own hands moved to encircle her waist, pulling her closer to him he whispered huskily "You could make it fair."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:51 am
[[What? I'm waiting for you guys to finish. Is something wriong? Did I do something?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:07 am
||OH i didnt know you were waiting dear. i posted for Dylan yesterday sometime i think. sorries!!||  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:10 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica felt his hands near her hips and sighed softly at his slightly colder touch.
She was brought closer to him and he was whispering. His voice so sweet.

She crained her neck to kiss the lids of his eyes quickly before slowly sliding his shirt up. But with his hands on her waist, that wasn't working so she simply ripped it off of him and tossed it to the floor.
"Thats almost fair," She smirked.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:09 pm
[[haha, it's my fault. You and demo were pretty much posting, so I wasn't looking a whole lot. xD]]

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin smiled a little. "At first we start counting birthdays. After that, time pretty much flies away like minutes do for mortals. I've lived since the sixteenth century, so I'm about 500-years-old. That's only an estimate, though. I can't remember the exact date. I only started recording my life five decades after I was turned."

Dylan pulled her down to him on the bed. She grinned and snuggled into his side, planting kisses along the side of his neck. "My family was kind. And poor. We didn't have a lot of things, so we learned to appreciate what we had. I'm just sorry that my parents died from the Plague."

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter raised an eyebrow and kissed her shoulder. "Impaienent (sp?) as always." he slid his own pants off and tossed them to the floor. "There, we are both in our underwear." he smirked and kissed her, switching from the gentle soft caresses he had been giving her to a more hard and demanding kiss. "Now what do you plan to do about that problem?" he was refering to the fact they still had clothes on at all.

(( Evo, you keep making Ravin older and older xP ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:20 pm
[[haha, really? I keep forgetting her age. xD]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled.
"Pretty much yeah, but see... I wouldn't be me if I wasn't impatient." Yeah, that made sense right?
Hunter slid his own pants off before kissing her harder. She tangled her hands back in his hair and pulled him closer to her.
"Hmm," She smirked back, her lips lingering on his still.
"I think," She slid her hands down his back before moving towards her own to undo her bra hook.
"I think, you should do the honors," Veronica kissed him softly, teasing him more now.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:05 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled playfully and rolled to pine her down on top of the bed, her hands still behind her back. He crouched over her and took the strap of the bra in his teeth. He pulled and the fabric tore off her as easy as paper. "Then let me do the honors." he replied and kissed down her stomach to her underwear. He took the top hem between his teethas well and tugged playfully.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica was pinned against the bed now, with her hands behind her back.
Oh, that was hot. No joke.
Hunter took her bra in his mouth and ripped it off of her body, causing Veronica to sigh heavily.
"Mmm, you go right ahead," She grinned, biting down on her bottom lip.
His lips slid down her stomach and towards her underwear. He was tugging at the black fabric and she smiled down at him.

Okay, not all of their sexdrive was taken away with the crying Amelia.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:39 pm
mrgreen  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:56 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled again and pulled her underwear down her legs, tugging gently on each side so he wouldn't rip them, he liked the way this pair looked on her. The lacey black went well with her now pale skin. After sucessfully removing those he brought his mouth up her thighs, then commenced to kissing and licking her lower regions with no intention of stopping until she squirmed in pleasure.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games