Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:56 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at the dress she pulled out. "I like that one too." he sat down on the chair across from the couch and smiled. "I'm sure you'll look great in it.

(( Err, that's the same dress Sam. And don't forget about LOL (love ones lost) xD ))

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:01 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Really?" She took off the purple dress to put on the pink one.
"Like?"
She smiled, not putting on the black cover up.
Veronica looked at Skittles. Maybe she'd just put that on and show him the others later.

||fixed it, sorries. the URL didn't copy||
||didnt i post? :s or did you post before Jorge's??||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled and looked her over again. "Yes, I do. But you realize now I have to wear a pink shirt uder my tux to match you." he sighed, the things he did for love.

(( Yeah, I posted before Jorge ^^ ))

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:22 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Thats true, but see you love me enough so its okay!"
Veronica smiled at him as he sighed. She moved over to him, hooking her arms around his neck and pulling herself up to kiss him.
"I love you Hunter Black,"
She looked over his shoulder at the ring on her finger, her eyes sparkled at the sight of it.

||i posted lol ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her back tenderly. "That I do, but pink's puching it love." he teased gently and hugged her to him. Then he grinned. "Go on then, I still haven't seen the rest." there was only two dresses left anyways. That horrid one and another that was for either Ravin or Madeline's wedding.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"I actually think that you'll look pretty sexy at Mads wedding in some pink," Veronica hugged him back, still looking at the ring.
"Oh right, the last one and Skittles," She laughed, really liking the name.

Veronica pulled out of his arms and took off the previous dress before putting on the last one. It was a navy dress with polka dots.
"Its...Different.." She smiled.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:43 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rolled his eyes. "You always think I look sexy love." He looked at the dress and wrinkled his nose a little. "You look like one of those girls from the sixty's minus the poodle skirt."

(( >.< ))

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:46 pm
Evoblack
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Very warm," she breathed, smiling. Closing her eyes, Airi leaned in and met Hide's kiss. She opened her eyes. He was strolling was the hall.

Minutes later, he returned as she watched TV. Airi glanced up at Hideaki and smiled slightly. He appeared gorgeous in a pair of pajamas. Airi licked her lips and laughed softly. "Why thank you, Hide."

She took his hand as he led her into the bedroom. She sat on the armrest and snuggled against Hide. "I've never heard of it. Is it good?"

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

He thought she would want some room, but having her by his side felt nice. With a chuckle he pulled her into his lap and held her in a warm embrace. "It's quite interesting actually. It's about this female vampire and she falls for a human male. He ultimatly becomes a hybrid between werewolfand vampire, but she falls for him just the same. They both go up against a enraged vampire who is set on getting rid of her and her lover."

As Hide holds her he takes the time to admire her soft skin. His thumb glides over her hands as he holds them. And god she smells wonderful, flowers, sweet newly bloomed flowers.

Frozen_R0z3

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:52 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Thats because you are sexy babe." She laughed at his facial expression.
"I do don't I?" She twirled.
"Its just, very different. I'll probably never wear it anyway."
Hunter was right, but it was still cute.

She stripped and then pulled on the next dress. Good ole Skittles.
"Oh My Goodness, this makes me wanna throw up!" She laughed.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dread filled her heart the moment she heard the words spoken. How did he seem to read her mind? Did he somehow know? She reassured herself that it wasn't. Only a coincidence. Many movies were made featuring vampire and human loves. It wasn't uncommon to find people watching these. Why, Twilight had nearly touched on their world (though the movie was a horrible interpretation of the book). She had read many books featuring vampires, nearly all of them romances.

Airi laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes. His warm breath was sweet on her face. She inhaled his scent. Airi licked her lips, tasting him. Chocolate. Like chocolate. Dark chocolate. God, how she wanted more of him. She imagined what his blood would taste like. Airi sighed as his thumb ran over her fingers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Airi pressed a sweet kiss, light as air, against his lips. She bit down a little hard, but let up on the pressure. She sucked gently on his bottom lip. Hide's skin even tasted good.

She gave him a lighter peck and pulled away teasingly. Airi smiled slightly.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:04 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin wandered outside a few minutes later. She felt well rested, so she decided to go and look for Dylan. He couldn't be far, but she had to take it easy on herself because of Emily.

The wind blew her way. She smelled Dylan on the breeze and followed it to the mountain range farther north. "Dylan?" she murmured softly.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:10 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grimmace at the last dress, it really was horrid. But then he smirked and stood up to walk over to her. He wrapped his arms around her lightly and kissed her neck, nibbling lightly at where her pulse should have been. He paused for a moment, missing the sound of her heartbeat. Shaking the thoughts from his head he trailed his mouth down to her shoulder and bit her softly, sucking on the warm red that barely spilled out. She still tasted good. He then moved his mouth up her neck to her lips, brushing his lightly over hers and moving them away teasingly to kiss at her neck again.

(( Heading home soon, will be back on in like 30-45 min ^^ ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:54 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:56 pm
//Lol Yes, Twilight the movie was a so disappointing compared to the book.//
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she seemed a bit detressed after he told her about the movie his smile faded into a frown. Did he pick the wrong movie? No way was the girl in the movie as beautiful as she, but he thought she might enjoy it. Sighing he looked down at their hands.

As she pulled down on his neck to make his lips meet hers he felt a sudden revival of energy. His eyes widened then softened at the soft but tantilizing kiss. The tug of his bottom lip had him kissing her back and feeling drugged. She tasted sweet, an erotic addiction. As she pulled away he felt himself straing at her with boyish disappointment.

"You tease." He said into her ear as he gently nibbled her neck as the movie began to begin it's wonders.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:10 pm
[[Haha, I only just realized that when I watched the movie for a second time.]]

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She laughed softly at the voice in her ear. He was so cute when he pouted. She'd have to get him to do it again sometime. For now, she tilted her head back and sighed softly. Her eyes were fixed on the screen as Hide's mouth slid down to gently nibble her neck. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"Mhmm, but I know what to do," she whispered in his ear. "I know how to make you want me."

Airi pecked his ear lightly, barely a butterfly brush of air. "So, I am a tease."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games