Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:55 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan stopped deep in the woods. When he turned around, Ravin hadn't followed him..

But...he had wanted to be with her and spend time with her. He just couldn't be around humans. If he were to have stayed in town he would've went on another killing spree. And Hunter wasn't around to tackle him this time.

||if Ravin dies..Dylans alone :s buttt... if you played Emily... it could work he'd just have no love.||
||ands whys?||  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:31 pm
||Just because it's not hard, but kind of tiring to have to play two charries at once. I've done it before for my own RPs, though. Want me to get rid of Raye?||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin breathed deeply. She realized that it was a relief not to have to walk anymore. The bigger the baby'd be, the more strain it'd put on her back. She closed her eyes and laid back, wondering if she should go find Dylan.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:41 pm
(( I thought Hunter was going to kill Dylan? We need to sort this mess out before we start the sequel >.< ))

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:43 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and put the first ring, the one on top, on her finger. He kissed her softly and hugged her. "Even though we pretty much confirmed it up on the mountain I wanted it to be official. Veronica Rose Milton will you marry me?".

(( Short, but cute 3nodding ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:50 pm
||ooohkay. well.. i dont think its hard. im doing it right now.. :s||
||andsss, yeah Hunter and Dylan made that deal about if Ravin dies Hunter offs Dylan.
Soo.. I do have an idea!!||
||What if we make Veronica get preggers (even though thats a lot of peoples getting PG here.. :s) and then like, Ravin dies and Dylan goes nuts and Hunter kills him and then like. Emily and Vunters (lol) baby can get together? i dunno. random solution that we do not have to use^^||

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:51 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica gasped slightly when he put the ring on her finger. She felt like she was going to bust out into a fit of tears of joy. But he was kissing her and hugging her close to him.
"Of course!"

About, five million eyes turned to look at her before smiling when they saw what was going on.
"I love you Hunter Black," She leaned in to kiss him back on the lips.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:54 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan inhaled deeply, through his mouth just in case, before holding his breath and just taking off in a full pace sprint into the woods.
He found himself on top of a random moutain top, having no clue where he was.

And he screamed, loudly. His voice echoing throughout the empty air. He knew no one could hear him because of his high altitude and he just screamed, releasing stress.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:07 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her when her lips met his. He really didn't give a damn about the grinning idiots around them and he kissed her a little harder before breaking it off and pulling her gently along to the house.

(( Ack, do you seriously want a little Hunter running around?!?! -hides in corner- ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:24 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter was deepening the kiss, causing most people to look away and continue with their everyday lives.
He was parting from her, but only enough to continue their walking.

Veronica was pretty silent most of the way home. She was no longer thinking about Ravins dress, since she already had it all figured out. But she wanted to buy her own. Making two wedding dresses that close together would be way too hard.

Plus, she had seen the perfect one years ago and still remembered the store. They wouldn't have that same one, but the store was fabulous.

Oh wait... they hadn't even like, picked a date yet. She was getting way too ahead of herself.

Veronica held her hand out infront of her, holding the rose in it as well. She gazed at the rings on her ring finger. Gorgeous.
"You have really good taste babe,"

||like i said, just an option lol||  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:33 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her ear. "No, not really. I just know what you like." he nuzzled his head into her neck, while still walking towards the house. They were practically at the house now and he took the bags from Veronica and went inside to lay them across the couch.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:08 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"When did you get it?" She giggled softly when he kissed her ear. Veronica followed him inside and smiled at the bags on the couch.
"Mmk, so wanna see what I got?"
Yeah, she knew he didn't care but.. still.
"I can model them for you," She grinned.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled "After the first time you and I made love." Yeah he had known even then that Veronica was the one for him, it just felt right. Hunter smirked and looked her over. "Only if I get to decide what happens to that horrid tye-died hippy mess." Oh ho ho, he couldn't wait to tear that thing off her.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:39 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Nuh uh, really?" Veronica moved over to him, her eyes literally twinkled.
"Wow," She kissed him softly on the lips before smiling bigger.
"Hmm, I think I can do that,"

She spun around and picked up the first bag. She had only bought like four or five things. So she slid out of her clothes and put on the purpledress first.
"Whatcha think?"
The tight material was clinging to her, but not in a slutty way. It was pretty cute actually.

|soo idr what she bought so im picking new stuff, other than Skittles xD||  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked her over, she did look good in the dress. But he was trying to figure out which event that was for. Then again it could have just been something she wanted. He grinned. "Yes really and I like that one. But isn't purple a little, I don't know, not right for a wedding?"

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:53 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Oh sweetheart, don't be silly! This is so not a wedding dress," She laughed, sliding on heels that she bought with the dress.
"This was just something I thought was cute...not cute! Sexy!"
She spun around and took off the heels to pull out a pink dress. "This is the bridesmaid one, whatcha think?"

She turned to face him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games