Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:23 pm
Lillith Rose 23

small favor. do you mind changing Aryan's theme song in his,profile to

Weapons of Mass Distortion by Crystal Method

This song makes more.sense xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:57 pm
Lillith Rose 23

Since somebody else is requesting it too~ I'd like Sunkist's profile song to be changed to:

Circus Envy - REM

'cause the other one is funnier with the video and~ I doubt anyone watched it 'cause most y'all on mobile? o_o -_- >_>" It bothers me anyway even if anybody did @_@~! 'Cause the above song is better.  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:43 am
I feel like if Pride shared sins with anyone, it would probably be Wrath and Greed. lol

Also, in some cultures, Pride is considered a virtue. Isn't that funny? lol
Maybe his armor aura will be golden to throw everyone off.

Probably throws him off a lot too, actually. haha  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:17 am
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
Harmonie and Happiness
I feel like if Pride shared sins with anyone, it would probably be Wrath and Greed. lol

Also, in some cultures, Pride is considered a virtue. Isn't that funny? lol
Maybe his armor aura will be golden to throw everyone off.

Probably throws him off a lot too, actually. haha

it makes sense. without 'pride' where would the push come from to be/become great?
it's pretty much the same as 'confidence' depending on the situation.

(i put they were alike because they were both sins as sera was unconsciously ticked off by both.t
if my post was more awkward than usual it was the end of the day ;]
i was partially worried the first portion of his dialogue might come across as godmodding or something but i said in his profile he liked to lie whenever there was a possibility of breaking people up, or seeding negative energy.)

lust is a synonym for desire. in context, worldly desire.
it is anything that might be self-serving or oriented around self-preservation.

he would be most related to greed and gluttony, but there is no gluttony...

Oh there was no harm in tht last post. In all reality, I'm pretty sure that's wht Pride thinks of tattoos anyways. And smoking, dressing poorly, and so on. Not so much that he hates them, but doesn't hang out around the crowd of people so much that do it. The yuppies have brainwashed him. Lol

And yeah, it makes sense. Pride will be so confused. The earth is a bad place with it and yet without it, it would also be a bad place. Confidence is good! Hurra!

Lust should be a little more careful than to piss off Pride, however. Lol
Though that's part of the fun
I had a silly idea on how Pride would passively aggressively get him back.  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:27 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
Harmonie and Happiness

Oh there was no harm in tht last post. In all reality, I'm pretty sure that's wht Pride thinks of tattoos anyways. And smoking, dressing poorly, and so on. Not so much that he hates them, but doesn't hang out around the crowd of people so much that do it. The yuppies have brainwashed him. Lol

And yeah, it makes sense. Pride will be so confused. The earth is a bad place with it and yet without it, it would also be a bad place. Confidence is good! Hurra!

Lust should be a little more careful than to piss off Pride, however. Lol
Though that's part of the fun
I had a silly idea on how Pride would passively aggressively get him back.

also in the profile, lust is reckless.
they have a brotherly bond.
that means all the beating up in the world.
doesn't even need a reason, but making some fills the posts quicker.
since pride is armored, he is the only one who can headlock lust without feeling somewhat dirty and violated.

maybe pride should make note to get him back when lust will least expect it.
needs plotting.

Of course it does. That's why figured it was okay for him to plot something horrible for him.

I was thinking, that if Pride ever has to drive Lust anywhere he would do it then. Pride occasionally drives his own car and that would be when he does it.

Pride: "What? Of course I'm not mad. Hey, are you wearing a seat belt?"
Lust:"Um, no... Why?"
Pride: "Oh, no reason." *wreaks the car into a pole and launches him out of the window* "You okay, buddy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:40 pm
*lurks*
I'll probably be gone for a little while longer guys...  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:59 pm
Harmonie and Happiness

Of course it does. That's why figured it was okay for him to plot something horrible for him.

I was thinking, that if Pride ever has to drive Lust anywhere he would do it then. Pride occasionally drives his own car and that would be when he does it.

Pride: "What? Of course I'm not mad. Hey, are you wearing a seat belt?"
Lust:"Um, no... Why?"
Pride: "Oh, no reason." *wreaks the car into a pole and launches him out of the window* "You okay, buddy?"

because lust never wears seat belts ;]

it would be good to do when an angel is able to witness lust getting back up when a normal person would die (and pride brushing the violence off).
he is only going to collapse to alcohol poisoning because it's gone too far.
the sins party hard.

Leifka

a lot of players will be gone this month. no worries.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:37 pm
Do you mean that in a dirty way as well? The wink made me think the absolute worst.

I'm glad you like the idea. I'll have it so Pride had to pay the bill since Envy is probably broke. That way he'll be sure to attempt to injure Lust. "Since you like the hospital so much, I thought I should help you get back in it!"

And then the tension between the two goes back down to its normal levels.  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:01 pm
funny you should notice that ;]
i dont use emoticons often for that very reason ;] erwin said i sounded dead ;] a face in place of a punctuation mark makes any sentence look more alive ;]
i throw them in randomly in hopes that i'll receive no more complaint about how dreary and boring i sound ;]
i like to think of my winky face as a smiley face with a lazy eye ;] it's not about winking and smiling at anything in particular ;]

i don't know what to do.
vs
i don't know what to do ;]

good call on the bill.
"you know, there's only so many times i can tell a girl i'm a film extra."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:27 pm
Hey now, you can't just be throwing those around like a cheap smiley face whore. Smiley faces are meant for for special sentences and when you want to appear less threatening to your friends. Or something like that.

Lol.  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:59 pm
Like any rule, there are always exceptions.

Now, I don't want to see you throwing them around like that again. Or I'll beat you with a stick and throw you to the cougars. What type of cougar depends on the season.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff