Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:58 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He huffed a little but slowly breathed out and tried his best to smile. “If you girls want to go out to the park and get ice cream…then one of you has to open the door. Otherwise we will stay here and we won’t do anything buy watch scary movies,” he said through gritted teeth before he went off to wash his hands.

Isa blinked as she looked to the door before she looked to Fuji then to Darren. “Why didn’t you open the door? I thought Fuji said you were a gentlemen,” she said pointing her small finger at him.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:10 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren sighed and knelt down. "I am a gentleman. However, you two ladies aren't behaving as such, are you? I know both of you love your brother. Really, I don't want anyone to hurt him either." He looked at them sadly. "But I was really excited when he asked if I wanted to meet you. The two girls that are so very important to him. I'm sorry that you don't like me. Really, I'm trying. I can't defend you from being punished for the pranks, though." He put a hand on each of their shoulders. "I'm not just being nice because of Fuji. I really wanted to be friends with you two."

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:24 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

She gave a small huff at this, puffing out her cheeks some. “That is what they all say! They take away our Fuji and then we don’t get to see him,” she said before looking down. “No one cares about us but him…please…don’t take him away from us.” By this time her eyes had began to tear up as she looked to him.

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:28 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren quickly hugged both of them. "Oh, no no no. I'm not taking him away from you. There will be times when I want to borrow him, but I promise to always bring him back, and other times you'll both come too." He smiled some. "You have my word as a gentleman, and my pinky promise." He held his pinky out. "I know how important he is to you, and I will never try to change how important you two are to him. I would never hurt you or Fuji like that. You're his family." He smiled. "And I love seeing a happy family together. I don't have mine to be with me anymore. They didn't like me. I never had siblings either. I would never take away someone else's." He kissed the tops of their heads.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:33 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji smiled as he watched them, slowly going over and slowly wiping her tears away. “You guys know I love you and that I will always watch over you both,” he whispered softly, ruffling their hair. “Just because I have someone else that I love doesn’t mean you aren’t in my heart okay? Now please no more pranks and please say your sorry to Darren…then,” he said holding out a wet cloth. “Go and clean the door knob okay.”

Isa pouted a bit but bowed with her sister. “We are sorry for being bad and playing pranks,” she said as both her and Lisa went to go clean off their prank.

Smiling, Fuji hugged Darren when he stood and nuzzled his neck. “Do you really mean that love,” he asked looking to him. “You won’t mind spending more time with them and me,” he asked, looking right into his eyes.

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:40 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren blinked at the question. "Of course. Why wouldn't I? They're important to you." He smiled. "And I think siblings are wonderful." He kissed his cheek lightly, hugging him. Once the girls finished cleaning up the prank, he smiled. "Alright, are we ready to go now?" He asked them. "Or are there other pranks in the house?"

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:45 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Lisa blushed a little at this, looking down before slowly pointing towards the couch. “If you had laid back and rested against the pillow’s there…you would have been poked with a needle,” she said softly, not daring to look at Fuji.

His eye twitched at this before sighing a little. “You girls really don’t deserve an ice cream you know that,” he said as he walked over and searched for it. Once he found it, he put the needle away and went over to them. “I will leave it up to Darren if you guys get one or not because if I choose you won’t be getting it at all.”

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:50 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren watched. 'Thank goodness I have good posture.' He thought to himself, looking at the girls. "Alright, any others?" He asked. When he was told that he'd decide whether or not they got ice cream, he paused. "No ice cream this time, unless you're really good at the park." He said finally.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:53 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

The girls seemed to pout at this but nodded as they were ushered out and got into the car. Once Fuji put on their seatbelt, he went into the driver’s side and smiled up at him. “Thank you for being so patient with them…it really does mean so much to me,” he whispered, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:58 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled and nodded, squeezing his hand in return. "It wasn't a problem." He assured Fuji. He got the car started and drove them to the park, stopping at a convenience store to buy bread.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji couldn’t help but smile as they got off at the park, feeling really happy. “For now why don’t you girls go play on the swings and in about ten minutes we can walk to feed the ducks,” he said as he knelled down to look at them.

“Okay Fuji,” Isa said, smiling at him before going off with his sister to go play.

Sighing a little, he stood up and watched them go before smiling lightly at him. “Thank you for putting up with them…there a handful sometimes but they really are sweet girls…they really don’t mean any harm.”

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren sat beside him, watching the girls play. "They're important to you, and I know that they can be very sweet." He smiled at him. "And you are definitely worth protecting." He wrapped an arm around his waist subtly.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Laughing lightly, he leaned up and kissed his lips gently. “You know its okay to be a little more open out here. I know its not the same as school but I am not ashamed of you,” he said looking into his eyes. “If anything you should be of me…normally…boys don’t go wearing girls clothes you know,” he said with a teasing smile. “And besides, the girls know I am gay and that you are my boyfriend so why so shy love.”

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren chuckled and kissed him back. "I didn't know that they knew. I thought I was only being introduced as a friend." He nuzzled him softly. "And why would I ever be ashamed of a boy who looks absolutely delicious in a skirt?" He kissed his cheek, then heard snickering behind them. Holding back a growl, he turned to see who the perpetrators were.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

The football captain was looking at them, seeming to laugh. “It seems the famous play boy has picked up the footballs team old toy,” he said with a smirk to him.

Fuji blushed a bright red at this and stuck his tongue out at him. “Go away small p***s man,” he said with an evil smirk. “I am sure you should be focusing on your kicks and running then walking,” he said staring at him, no longer afraid of him.

This only seemed to anger him and he gritted his teeth. “Funny…I didn’t hear you complaining all those times you were screaming in the lockers room,” he said with a laugh, causing his friends to snicker behind him.

anime_wiccan_chick

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas