Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 am
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah ran right into Seth as he stopped in front of the corner she had turned. She fell to the floor, Seth went into Ritter. She lay on the floor, black spots dancing in her vision as she tried to blink them away. After they started to disappear, she looked up at Seth and Ritter. "Sorry.." She tried to get up, but t hurt her head to much now. She groaned and rolled over. "Ow.." She pulled the ribbon out of her hair, discovering the bells now. 'So that's what I landed on..' She tried to get up, and, once again, failed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi laughed. Jake was Jake but was acting like Max in a way. She hadn't really seen him smile outside of her room and he had a gorgeous one. she was so distracted by him she hadn't heard the doctor behind her who had managed to wrap his gargantuan arms around her. She struggled a little but it was no use.

she felt like she was being arrested, forced to her knees as they forced er into a straight jacket. she struggled but relaxed into his arms, throwing him more off guard than she expected. She stopped struggling when he had had her nearly pinned and picked her to her feet and the other orderlies had taken her down to the padded rooms. She hadn't known the whole plan but if this is what they were planning. One was in one of the three cells. There was only five left.

She sat in the corner. They knew her from her papers well enough to know the dark was nothing for her so as the door shut, the light flicked off. "Come on guys, hurry up, This place isn't some 5 star hotel." she whispered.

She hoped she'd done what was right, she hadn't managed to read all of Max's letter that was scribbled on the back of her grandmother's note. She was just as scared as she was when the gun fires went off all around her and the screams of her parents and little brother resounded through the giant house.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

((Why would we get bored? Jake and Rit seem to be having quite a bit of fun....don't you think? Lol sorry couldn't help anymore. The tazors were passed off and my plans for havoc weren't all that brilliant))  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image

Jake had an idea and he wandered into the common area towards the windows. Glaring at them he took the wire in his hands and poked it hard and scraped it along the pane. He picked up one of the chairs and slammed it into the widow with a growl then glared at it again, seeing he only scratched it a little. "Alright then...not much I can do about it..." He picked up another chair and heaved it at the glass. "Just wanted to get some air ya know..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:26 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth picked Savannah up and carried her over to the lunch area.
"If you're ready to stop, you can Savvy. They'll tie you up, but won't lock us away until they catch us all. So quit if you need to."
One of the therapy guys came after them and Seth threw the tazer at him and it smacked him on the head.
He put Savannah down and decided to target the TV... it was old and it made the games look crappy... so he busted the screen out.
Seth smiled at Ritter.
"Let's take down the Rorschach room. We can throw the black paint everywhere.", he murmured.
He ran at the door and managed to jamb it.
He did it again and it came loose from it's hinges and opened.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Savannah quickly tied her hair back up, then watched Seth walk away as his words sunk in. 'Tie you up...' She started to hum without thinking about it. She closed her eyes, still humming. She didn't see the nurse come over to her with the strait jacket. She screamed as loud as she could as she was tied up.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she screamed at the woman to take it off of her. Talk about a stupid nurse. This was one of her phobias. Black crept into her vision once again as she screamed at the top of her lungs before the blackness took her.

As she passed out, then nurse picked her up and threw her into one of the padded rooms. Savannah wouldn't wake up until the jacket was off of her and someone was making her sit up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 pm
User Image

Jake saw Seth start to beat down a door. So now Seth, Ritter, Savannah, Jacky and himself were in a group. He wondered where Kairi was. When the door opened he ran inside and looked about and seeing the desk. "Mess up some files?" He wandered over to the file cabinet and flipped out the wire, but had some problems opening it.
"Oh you idiot here." With an quick twist of his wrist Max clicked the lock open then faded back again. Jake picked up a vial of ink and remarked a moment on how thick it was. "Now then, what does this look like to you ladies and gentlemen?" He threw ink on the wall and acted like he was studying it.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter followed Seth taking the paint in his hands and splattered Black inklings everywhere.
"Maybe someone might appreciate my art now."
Ritter chuckled with urge to hurt someone. He walked out of the room with paint-drip hands and a smile that would kill. Ritter saw a doctor run past him and tackled him onto his chest. With the jacket blanketing the Doctors neck in a most uncomfortable manner, Ritter brought his face to the ears.
"How do you feel being strapped down? Does it it feel nice to be choked up?!"
Ritter embarked harshly licking the doctor's cheek.
"You taste like sh*t."
Ritter snickered then feeling weight on his back. It was one of the more bulky doctors.
"Get your damn hands off me! They're not worth sh*t!"
Ritter struggled as much as he could.
"Seth!"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:55 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth heard his name and ran out.
He tackled the guy from behind putting him in a sleeper's hold.
The guy dropped Ritter and flipped Seth up grabbing him instead.
Seth waved Ritter away.
Seth was ready to throw in his towel.
His back was getting weaker from all the running around.
The guy got help from two other doctors and tied Seth down.
"Go Rit! Paint this place! Don't let the others get separated.", he yelled to him.
He bit one of the doctors and they strapped an anti-bite mask on him.
Seth kicked the bigger doctor and he kicked Seth back... right in the metal hip... luckily... it hurt the doctor more than it hurt him.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Savannah faintly heard screaming outside her door. The bed she was on was very soft. She had no idea she was in a padded room by herself. She sighed as the blackness protectively took her, her sub-conscience hiding her from her fears until someone came to save her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:10 pm
XxAmayaYachiruWayxX
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter didnt look back at Seth. He knew what he had to to do before Black Ritter started to fade out.
"Alright, guys! You heard the man! Destroy as much as you can! Paint everything in sight! You can even leave a nasty little message."
Ritter laughed out the last part. grabbing more ink, Ritter spelled out "Defected And Proud Of It" on a hallway wall. Then he felt a pang in his chest. Leaning against the wall, Black Ritter was calming down. Soon Doctors came to withhold Ritter down. White Ritter tried to protest but couldn't changing from stages wore him out. He just let them strap him down and waited form them to take him in.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image

Jake was about to throw more when he was grabbed from behind and taken to the ground.
"Get off of us you mother f***er or I will f***ing kill you." He was clubbed in the back of the head and fell into the darkness of his unconcious. Jake awoke awhile later in some dark cell with a straight jacket on. He slid his knees under him and waited to see who would be in the cell with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:15 pm
((now we all sit and wait for Jacky....unless we time skip))  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 pm
We have to wait for Jacky.
:/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 pm
most we wait is a couple hours....in the mean time I have to go do the dishes. we get to wait and hope for the final one of us....hehehe. Our last hope for destruction....yay this ought to be fun to read.  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:27 pm
||Wow. This is the first roleplay I've been in that actually has a story line and is not just some senseless talking. it's actualy going places.||  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff