Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:39 pm
"NO!He is still my brother"SHe said while tears run down his face"I don't want to loose him..not him too...."SHe said under tears"Mina...."She ran up to her and huged her tight  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:45 pm
Mina hugged her back. "You won't. I'll make sure of that," she said. She bent down so she could look her in the eyes. "Remember what I said? You have to be strong. Let me handle this. I won't let anyone kill Jay. Trust me."  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:48 pm
Serriana nodded slowly"O-okey...bring him back...please..."He huged her again and then ran back to the hideout.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:57 pm
Garnet ran out after everyone and ran past the strange woman. She had ot help Jay and Mina.

Annexus looked at Zack. "Good, let's go back to the throne room."

Arshtat slowly followed the two women and the girl. SHe knew there was no hurry.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 pm
"I will. I promise," Mina said then continued running to the castle. When she arrived, she saw Annexus and another boy that she didn't recognize, but Jay wasn't there.
"Sir! Another one is here!" Arisu called to Annexus and Zack.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:03 pm
Annexus turned. "What is this? An eternal eyes convention?" He looked at his soldiers. "Well? Sieve her too you idiots." He watched as the guards grb the girl and lead her to him.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:13 pm
"Seems so Dad"Zack said smilling"Well i will go and look after this..Jay...We don't want im die just because of blood loss"He smiled and turned around "See ya!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:14 pm
There was suddenly a wolf appeared at the guards' backs. The guards let go of Mina in shock. Mina drew her katana and ran full speed for Annexus, running with inhuman speed. "Did you seriously think I'd let you take me so easily!?" she shouted.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:22 pm
"Don't even think about it!"Zack said while turning around ,he used Jays powers he had stohlen before .He ran torwards here and grabed her arms and lifted her up"And now!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:30 pm
That speed... It's the exact same as Jay's, Mina thought. The wolf then attacked Zack from behind him.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:31 pm
Zack turned around and threw Mina at the wolf"Sorry but i don't liek dogs!"He said teasingly Phew close....and now i have to use my own powers again his are gone now..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:03 pm
Mina hit the wolf's side, knocking it down. She stood up quickly, hand on the wolf's head. "Let's see how you deal with this!" The wolf changed into a dragon. The dragon picked Mina up and took off. Mina, meanwhile, was getting her bow ready. She was now on the dragon's back. She shot a quick arrow at Zack. "Where is Jay!?" she shouted.
Arisu had decided to take a chance and had climbed onto the roof. She used her other four senses to find her way to where the dragon was flying, carefully keeping her balance. If I am knocked off balance, then I will end up falling to my death, she thought. She hoped that she would be able to maintain her balance despite the dragon's heavy wing beats.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm
"Well before I can Locate them I will need the other's here I need especially Arisu" Reddiel said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:09 am
Arisu had almost reached the dragon. Her rapier was in her hand. I don't know exactly what I'll do, but I need to help, she thought.
The dragon became aware the someone was on the roof behind it. It turned its neck and looked at the girl. Mina noticed the movement and looked as well. She was shocked to see Arisu on the roof.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 am
Zacks eyes widend as he saw the wolf transforming into a dragon"Oh...great.."He mutterd. "Jay?Well he is arrested!He was a fool to come here!"He yelled back, he didn't noticed and got hit by it...You are speaking to much zack He thought as he looked at the arrow which was deep in his shoulder now.He then looked back to Mina and also saw Arisu What!? Arisu!What the hell are you doing there!? He thought.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games