Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:02 pm
question  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter frowned when Dylan ran off. He would be alright eventually, Hunter was sure Ravin would call him if things got too out of hand. He smiled and lced his fingers through Veronica's "Mmm, I'm so lucky to have you my rose." he really was, she was simply amazing. And a little odd as well, none of the normal sympoms (sp?) associated with newborness. Which was very good. He moved his hand from hers and looped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:41 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica's head whipped around when Dylan ran off and Ravin went after him.
"Oh jeesh. He's really losing it huh?" She giggled softly at his comment and laced her free hand with his.
"Hmm, I dunno. I still like to think I'm the lucky one." Hunter pulled her to him by her waist and she sighed content.
"Why aren't I like Dylan babe? How come I'm like, in control and okay?"

Ding, the hottie mchotpants walked out of the store with his sister, carrying about seven bags that were completely full. The two walked past her and Hunter outside and he looked her over.
She moved closer to Hunter and looked down at the ground.

She felt awful for even like, rating him earlier.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:51 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at Veronica, "I'm not sure love. Maybe it's because-" two humans walked by and the guy had the balls to look her over. Hunter growled softly, the human probably didn't even hear him but he still growled. Ok, so he was a little territorialy when it came to Veronica. So sue him, he loved her. She was looking at the ground and she moved closer to him. He raised one lip over his fang, "Love what's wrong."  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:09 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter had stopped dead in his sentance. Her ears picked up on his soft growl and she blinked slowly, her eyes fixed on the ground.
The guy walked off after his sister, looking a bit sad but smirking nevertheless.
She sighed softly and looked up at Hunter, turning in his arms to face him.
"Its nothing babe," Veronica pecked him on the cheek, her eye catching his fang.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:35 pm
||Gerrr blerrr||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:45 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled again at the boys smirk. Veronica was acting like she was the one who had done something wrong. He looked down at her when she turned in his arms and kissed his cheek. "Veronica...." he hated it when she lied to him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:48 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"I..its just, Hunter..." Veronica wasn't sure how to tell him.
Not that it was that big of a deal. So, she looked at another guy and just happened to rate him. And that rating just happened to be pretty damn high.
Nowhere near Hunter's rating but still high no doubt.
"It..it doesn't really matter," She muttered.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and looked at her. "Will you please not do that." why did she feel the need to lie? "You don't have to keep anything from me Veronica, you know how much that bothers me."

(( God that really sucked >.< ))

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:11 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica looked up from the ground and at him. She had to, she felt his eyes on her and it was just a natual reaction.
"Hunter, I," How was she supposed to say it anyway?
Well I feel guilty because I checked out another guy today," It just didn't seem like that big of a deal, and yet, here she was feeling horribly guilty over it.
"I guess, I just don't know how to say it..."

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:13 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan ran out towards the forest nearby and Ravin accompinied him shortly there after.
"I can't," He felt like he had earlier with Hunter. His mind was hardly focusing and he felt his newborn bloodlust creeping up on him quickly.
He inhaled through his mouth, but he could taste the human scents nearby.
He turned on his heels, darting further into the woods. He had to get away from the smells.

||actually..dylan had already darted out on his own :s||

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:13 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand nodded distractedly in Madeline's direction as she walked out of the house no doubt going off to meet her best friend. He had long let that go and had no desire to tire himself by arguing again. He phoned around a bit to a few people. His family was almost there and he made sure to leave a message for both Hunter and Ravin to bring their pets with them. Hunter would of course be his best man. Now just to find his tuxedo as well. He scratched at his head as he walked up the stairs to his room once again then doubled back to his parents' room. His dad would probably have a few more better ones than what he owned himself. He searched for a while through the huge closet not bothering to care that he threw have the contents of it on to the bed. He settled on http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn214/iceweddings/groom_tuxedo.jpg]pitch black tuxedo with a red tie and vest. Black because it looked good on him and the red to match his lovely bride's dress. He went back to his room and threw the clothing onto his mangled bed then groaned and keeled over on the floor. He clutched at his stomach and could feel the blood sloshing around in his body. So much in one night and now he had a stomach ache. Great. He gulped back a mouthful of blood and just lay there on the floor. It would pass soon...hopefully.

He heard the doorbell ring fifteen minutes later and he ran downstairs to let in his mother, Wren, and father, Titian. He bowed his head to his parents and then said in a strained voice. "Hello mother and father. Welcome back." His mother's eyes sparkled with tears that could not be shed and she wrapped her son in an embrace. "My son. How wonderful it is that I can hold you in my arms now without the fear of being attacked. We have missed you." She kissed his forehead lovingly and then turned to his father. Titian eyed his son warely but then broke into a small smile. He placed a hand on Armand's shoulder and said, "I am proud of you Alexander." Armand smiled and let them both in so that they could speak further.

((sorry about the absence. Many things insued and were overcome.))  

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:14 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter tighed, he wasn't going to get into an argument with her again, especially over something so trivial, so he just dropped it. For now. Besides he had something better to do with her than argue at the moment. He pulled out a rose, one he had been saving for her. It was a speical breed that stayed in bloom, even if you picked it, for about 3 weeks. He had affectionatly began calling it a vampire rose for it's long lifespan after it was picked. He was really hoping she didn't drop the rings when she tried to smell it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:31 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica's jaw dropped as a rose was pulled out of nowhere. Her eyes widened when she caught the gleam of the rings inside of it.
"Oh my gosh,"
If she didn't feel like a guilty mess earlier she did now.

But the smile on her face easily hid that, "Hunter its... Its gorgeous,"
She didn't even want to touch it. It looked so delicate, like it would shatter.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:48 pm
||You know, I actually like the idea of Ravin dying. Maybe not Dylan, but defnitely Ravin. ^O^
Just so you know, we may have to speed up time just a tinge.||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin shrugged slightly and headed back to the house. She laid down onto the couch and lounged in the silence. Her hands rested on top of her stomach. Emily swished around inside of her. She could feel her, so small and delicate. She was probably still very tiny.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games