Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:58 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin could barely supress her laughter. She managed to keep a straight face all the while, but she was shaking just the slightest. "Well, yes, we already bought it. Why waste it?"

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grimmaced and looked at the dress again. He frowned and shook his head. "Don't expect me to try to match it. It's your dress, you choose what you want to wear." he got a sly smile on his face. "I would just enjoy ripping it off you that much more on our honeymoon." he chuckled at the expression he knew Dylan was going to make at his comment even though he couldn't see the snack.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:14 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"And I chose what you wear." Veronica laughed, okay she couldn't contain it the grimace on his face was too much.
"Oh babe, you should know me better than that! I would never subject anyone to such a horrid dress."
Especially not herself!
"Mmm," She giggled, leaning into him. "I think you'd enjoy ripping any dress off of me on our honeymoon,"
She kissed his smiling lips.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:16 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan made a face, "Babe, no. Just no, please tell me you're kidding." Veronica was cracking up.
Okay, that said it all.
"Don't scare me like that. That thing is hideous!" He laughed until he caught Hunters comment.
"Oh yeah, I'm the horn dog," He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Dylan placed his hands on Ravins hips and kissed her cheek.
"So whats the real dress look like?"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:19 pm
Ravin Black

User Image"I don't know yet," Ravin answered. "Ronnie's making the dress. Veronica, how about you choose whatever design you like? Surprise me with the dress."

Ravin was excited at the thought. She knew that she could trust Veronica to come up with something utterly gorgeous. "All you have to do is take my measurements, do some research. You know the whole deal."

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 pm
exclaim  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:41 pm
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rolled his eyes "Shut up snack." Veronica's comment made him laugh, "Your eight I would, but I would really enjoy ripping that one up." He looked between the two girls, Veronica was making Ravin's wedding dress, they still had to get ready for Armand and Madeline's wedding it was just a lot to do. Hunter looked at the small bump in Ravin's belly. If that creature even let's her live long enough to get married...  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Right right, yeah yeah yeah. I got your measurements memorized babe. Its not hard to guess," She was an expert at that sort of thing. Sizing people up was second nature to her.

"Mmm, you're not alone. Maybe I'll just take it home for that reason," Hmm, yeah! That could work!
Veronica noticed Hunter looking at Ravins stomach, "She'll be fine baby, I promise okay?" She didn't want him worrying so much.

"Okay, I should start working on it now then get ready for the wedding and everything... Soo, I'll see you later love," She kissed Ravin on the cheek and took all the bags except the one with Ravins dress for Madeline's wedding and pulled Hunter out the door.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:59 am
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin pecked Veronica back on the cheek, watching Hunter watch her stomach as if it were evil. Rolling her eyes at Hunter, she grabbed the bag in her hand and motioned for Dylan to follow her.

"Wanna go back home?" she wondered. She wasn't sure if he wanted to look around or something.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:20 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Veronica was leaving with Hunter, thankfully.
"Alright, so," He caught a wicked whiff of the store clerk, and shook lightly, squinting his eyes.
To breathe, was a stupid idea.

He nodded at her question and darted out the door. He felt bad for just leaving but Hunter told him he had to learn self control, and such but right now...
He just needed to get out of that store.
Now.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:49 am
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin glanced up at the expression on his face. It was slightly pained. She widened her eyes and then narrowed them in thought. She pulled Dylan gently out of the store, her bag in her free hand. She led him towards the forest. "Breathe deeply, Dylan. Breathe. We're out of there."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:23 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Right right, yeah yeah yeah. I got your measurements memorized babe. Its not hard to guess," She was an expert at that sort of thing. Sizing people up was second nature to her.

"Mmm, you're not alone. Maybe I'll just take it home for that reason," Hmm, yeah! That could work!
Veronica noticed Hunter looking at Ravins stomach, "She'll be fine baby, I promise okay?" She didn't want him worrying so much.

"Okay, I should start working on it now then get ready for the wedding and everything... Soo, I'll see you later love," She kissed Ravin on the cheek and took all the bags except the one with Ravins dress for Madeline's wedding and pulled Hunter out the door.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:30 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan ran out towards the forest nearby and Ravin accompinied him shortly there after.
"I can't," He felt like he had earlier with Hunter. His mind was hardly focusing and he felt his newborn bloodlust creeping up on him quickly.
He inhaled through his mouth, but he could taste the human scents nearby.
He turned on his heels, darting further into the woods. He had to get away from the smells.

||actually..dylan had already darted out on his own :s||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:07 pm
eek  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games