Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:28 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan scrambled to his feet and jogged to catch up with Hunter, when he got to his side he slowed his pace significantly.
"Alright, well..uh," He sighed.
What were they to do?

He looked down at himself, he hadn't made much of a mess on his clothing at all. Just a few grass stains, and Hunter didn't look so bad either so it didn't really matter where they went.

||its because im blocking >.<||
||andddddd duhhh dont you remember? hes constipated ^^||  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:48 pm
(( *dies from laughing so hard* You really should change that pic LOL. ))
(( And I'm sorry but I just can't think of anything but akward silence >.< BLOCK!!!!! T^T ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm
||same here. or more fighting.. but eh. i dunno. im not really like, getting any ideas for this roleplay for these two at least. i could have Veronica go on and on in the clothing store^^. im thinking of bringing that guy back into it..drama is always fun!(: ||
||And im looking for one now^^^^||

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:00 pm
||guess who changed Taylor Dylan's picture(: whoo!||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:14 pm
(( You know if he wasn't so young I would totally eat that guy up ))

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:02 am
||Haha, which mean I can totally eat him up. He's only one year older than I am. AND our birthdays are really close together, too! ^O^||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin smiled sheepishly. "Well... I don't have a maid of honor yet," she admitted. "Maybe you'd like to be that as well? I doubt Maddie could."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:48 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica's jaw nearly dropped as she turned to Ravin.
She loved weddings if you couldn't tell already.
"Don't you have like, a sister, cousin or like, best friend that you've grown up with or something?" She wasn't trying to be mean it was just shocking that she hadn't had someone picked out for ages now. She was like, centuries old..

occ; how old is he? Seventeen? I dont remember. But either way, I know he's not much older than I am soooo... (: hes free game!! Whoo!  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:56 am
||Yep, and I'm sixteen. His bday's 2/11. Mine's 2/10. ^O^||

Ravin Black

User Image"Of course I don't, sweetie. Everyone that I knew died centuries ago. I don't have any relatives. I doubt that Hunter'd want to dress up as my maid of honor."

She leaned in and pecked Veronica on the cheek. "You're the closest I have to a sister. Would you like to be my maid of honor?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:39 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Oh you're family," She stopped, duh. Hunter was the only one she knew of that had vampiric parents. Oookay.
"We could... Well I could get him to if thats what you really wanted." She grinned at the thought.
"Honestly, a girls wedding is one of the best days of her life, or it should be."

"Butttt, if you insist! Of course Ravin!" She squealed. Another dress was in order... "Only if I get to wear Skittles." Obviously, sarcasm was intended here.

ah. im almost fifteen ahah(: i think hes with Selena. shes pretty but..he belongs with mexD  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:23 pm
||Omg, seriously? I always thought that you were older, Sammy. xD Wowsers.||

Ravin Black

User Image"Of course I insist, love." She grinned at the girl's pun. "You are allowed to. I'm sure Skittles'll be positively thrilled," Ravin snorted.

She coverec her mouth to stifle her loud snickers and snorts. That dress was just too wild to believe. "C'mon, let's get that fabric, hmm?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:47 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rolled his eyes. "If you think you can control yourself, we can track down the girls." For once Hunter actually wanted to go shopping if it meant getting out of this boring situation.

(( Well I'm 18 going on 19 so he is considered jail bait xD ))
(( I still want to steal Hunter!! And a fun fact actually, you know the guy that plays Jasper in Twilight? That's him, Hunter's picture I mean. I was shocked when I found out. ^,^ ))
(( BLOCK!!! ))

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:02 pm
4laugh  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:22 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I think I can control myself. Thanks," Dylan was up for anything as long as it meant ending the awkward tension that hung between them.
Even if it meant listening to Veronica squeal over dresses.

occ; ahahaha yep yep. but none of us will ever really have him anyway... sigh..
I LOVE HUNTER!^^ Ands really?! Nuh uh! He looks sooo different! *drools*

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Oh my gosh, seriously, you couldn't pay me to wear that. It looks like a rainbow took a s**t on some fabric," Veronica laughed.
"Yep Yep," She pulled out the amount she'd need before paying for it and looking up at Ravin.
"Ya know, I've been all couped up inside and stuff so like, wanna keep shopping?" She grinned up at her.
"Unless you're like tired or something," She had forgotten Ravin was preggers.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:48 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageThe baby swished around, nearly jumping in her belly as Ravin laughed. She rubbed her stomach tenderly, smiling at the feeling in her womb. "No, of course not. We can still shop. It's good to get out." Ravin looped her arm through Ronnie's. "Besides, the baby likes the sound of your voice."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games