Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taiyou_x6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:58 am
hey there, name's Tai

hope to have fun here  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:54 pm
Ello!

yup yet another crazed L fangirl lol!
Am 18.

Truth is it was Death note that got me into manga and anime. And then of course L BECAME THE BESTEST OF ALL!!!  

Qazak

CosmicSweetss

Sparkly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:09 pm
Hi hi!!!

For some reason I thought I hadn't been accepted to the guild but when I looked in the "my guild" thing, there it was!

I'm Rei and I too am a big fan of L. My computer's wallpaper is L. xd Anyone who can chocolate like that deserves a lot of love!

xd Yeah, I'm a chocoholic and I really wish I had access to candy like that.

Sorry for the weird hyper post. I'm just glad to be here!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:26 pm
I hope you peoples will post often... stare
It's very boring, being the only one posting sometimes...  

faerygirl-14

Echo Cocoa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:01 am
Hello all.
To state the obvious, I'm new here.
And like everyone else here, I'm also a fan of L.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:16 pm
Though my username is XenonTod, I rather you call me Ayeka. I'm a fan of L, though I love Near much, much more. I'm quiet, so when I post every once in a while, don't expect much.

Orchid Marionette

angrycocacola

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:27 pm
Hey, I'm Yailen smile
L and Death Note lover I guess....
I'm pretty shy specially when I'm doing something new like this (don't like intros) Well I like to eat (ice cream everyday babe!) and I like sports and anime (oh! they are my thing) and my.... OH you know what I think that was enogh (get's shy and backs away from croud) well I think that was all you need to know about me biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:20 pm
yeah big boss here I'm a relatively quiet guy and while I agree with Light's plan to kill criminals and create a perfect society I was horrified at his end plan because utopias always fail...and humans trying to play God NEVER ends well. L was the best character on the show though he was like a dog ya know you just can't tell what's going on behind those eyes  

Bigboss76

Dapper Rogue

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Salad of the Dead

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:18 pm
Galaboo! I'm Salanti! Sal, Sala, or Salad. Don't ask about the last one...eh heck go ahead. dumb story anyway xd

I'm 19 I recently got into Death Note mainly from reading an L Fanfiction which seemed interesting enough I watched half the episodes on youtube, and I got hooked. I was told not to get anything Death Note related by a friend cause they said they were getting me something Death Note which I think is the live action movie or a Death Note notebook. considering i hate it when people spend alot on me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:36 pm
You can call me Asu.
I'm a fan of L, but I love Near as well. XD

And..I like Misa. >_>;;  

dyslexic-detective

Timid Flatterer

13,975 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Love Machine 150

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:34 pm
i'm carmen and I love L but I also like near and mello  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:45 am
Why hello thar! Thought I'd pop in and say 'Hi!' because I'm a newbie to this guild.  

enchanted-MIMZY

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Darkest Will

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:10 pm
Greatings. I am Darkest Will. Nice to be here, I really like L, he's so brilliant. Its really ironic my brother is a Kira supporter and we fight about who is better all the time. Anyhoo I'm 18, I live in St. Louis Mo, and I love Death Note. Hope to have fun with you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 am
Phil the name!
I'm new..duh I love L and I get pissed if anyone meanchens he's dead scream  

phil3lep

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100

evilduckiemai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:41 am
Hi! I'm Mai and I love L (like a-DOH) I'm an old lurker...... ._. I actually have been in this guild for sometime but I went on hiatus for the umpteenth time. I am so sorry if I already introduced myself but just to be sure...... HI!*feeds on L's cheesecake*

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games