Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:17 pm
I would most definetly die. ok, slight overexaggeration. Though I would be seriously pissed...it has all my outlines for my history class.

WWYD if all of your metal objects turned to liquid gold? (this means I would have a pool of gold for a desk...wierd...)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:24 pm
I would be shocked, then I would start to cry because parts of my computer that holds all my stories would have turned into that *hugs Tessa (the computer) and hopes that she will never get ruined*

WWYD if a diary would appear in your room and when you read it it would be the story of a person who found another world and say exactly how they found it and how to get there?  

Blondiest

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:53 pm
I would probably try and get to this other world as I am ver nosy xd

What would you do if you could stop time when you wanted to?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:17 pm
LOL @Blondiest my computers name is Wilson. When we moved last year it was one of THE last things to get packed and my (then 16 y/o) daughter did the whole "I'm sorry Wilson" like in Cast Away the movie...funny stuff right there.

I would certainly use it to my advantage...stop time...enter a bank and take me some money.. restart time....deposit me some money! Hey I'm rich now..cool!

If everything was supplied for you and you could specialize and learn anything at all..what would it be?  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

CMC Representative

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:18 pm
This is funny 'cause everything for what I want to be is already supplied, thanks to books and the intenet of course. I'd like to really specialize in visual arts, interior design, and photography. 3nodding

WWYD if you had your own remote control Adam Sandler had in the Click movie? (controlled time, pausing, fast forward, skip, and reverse too I think?)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:01 am
I'd sell it on ebay and make millions!! rofl

WWYD if you suddenly found you could talk to your pet?  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:54 am
Id tell LILITH(my long haired, grey colored female kitten, not cat) to stop being so darn hyper and biting me evil

WWYD if you could splice 2 creatures to make a new breed of creature?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:16 pm
A Chimera? Like in FMA??? Well, I would definetly combine a bird with a lizard...cuz that would make a dragon, right?? A giant reptile with wings? idk...

wwyd if you had a (brand new, never before used....) toothbrush? (I would hope it's never been used before... sweatdrop )  

Red Alert Serise

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:31 pm
um..brush my teeth with it?? xd

WWYD if you had the power to make dead things come to life?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:35 pm
Start a new busy of raising the dead who died without wills, so they could tell a lawyer who they want to get what!!

WWYD if your sibling was selling drugs and you knew it??  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

O N ii G ii R ii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:56 pm
I would confront him/her and tell them the consequences of selling drugs.

WWYD if your best friend wanted to kill themselves?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:26 pm
That already happened to me. I scolded her for thinking and attempting to do such a thing, and hugged her. You really have to make her feel loved.

WWYD if your younger brother (assuming you have one) starts being such a total jerk(/or whatever negative adjective you can think of) ? mad  

eishimau

O N ii G ii R ii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:30 pm
I would beat him up. mad
No, not really.
I would tell him to stop, grab him by the legs, and shake him until he says he'll stop. xD

WWYD if some random person comes up to you and says, "Boo."
xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:42 pm
I'd glare at him/her, and walk away muttering angrily.

WWYD if you've already boarded the bus but left your money at home? sweatdrop  

eishimau

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:00 am
redface I've done that before and I apologised to the bus driver then walked home.

WWYD if you had super powers?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games