Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

"E-eh...?"

Chester was speechless at the raven-haired male, the name being Darcian, figuring out who he was, as if the ginger-haired was being probed mentally. Was the blue-eyed male an oracle or something? Indeed, he was in disbelief, but he should get used to that by now, with Soleil City being the place for supernatural beings to start a new life, to have new friends, or even to find love. But when he was being called a kid, he pouted, puffing his cheeks. "I understand it may be slight payback for calling you young, but I'm an adult despite the height." But indeed, the young husky, now named Onyx by Darcian, was happy to be playing alongside his new master, so Chester had to let the tease slide. It was a good thing that the awkward atmosphere was broken by an employee of the store who saw Darcian holding the young dog, meaning it was almost time for the adoption process to commence.

While the paper containing the form was handed over to the raven-haired male, Chester had to call him out, "Anyway, Darcian, you know the name of my work place, so feel free to drop by there later if you have time. I have to send Tiffany's cat food home, first." With that, the DJ left the pet store, having to call a cab and pack the cat food bags to the back of the vehicle before he hopped into the vehicle. Indeed, it would a long ride home.

-- Exit --

Mood: slightly annoyed
Company: Darcian
Money: $14.50 (Wallet); $1325.00 (Bank)
OOC:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:18 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Cat's Meow - Puppy section   𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Men   𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: Excited
    𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Single but hopeful   𝐎𝐎𝐂: The pup

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

"Mhm."

That was his only response out of the whole interaction, his hands never setting Onxy down as he quickly filled out the adoption papers with one hand. Surprisingly, for an animal, he was quite cheap. After he was done with all of the adoption process, he went and grabbed a basket so he and Onyx could get some necessary items. When he was done with that, he took Onyx and all of the puppies needed items, which all totaled to about $102. And that was way cheaper than he thought! "I can't wait to get you settled at home." Another bark/puppy yelp and they were off to make their way towards the home.

User Image
  •  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:23 pm
    x
    x
    x
    x
    sαтυяםαч, נυиє ①⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
    םαч ②⑤①
    ( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:24 pm
    User Image

After leaving the con thread went home to look through the newspaper for a job. it seemed that in order to assimilate to this society she would have to learn to make money to exchange for food, there was no way she could make a farm in her little apartment and slaughtering a chicken for its meat probably wouldn't be so easy on the neighbors. she found an ad in the classified for a pet handler, went in, applied, interviewed and by the skin of her teeth got the job. she didn't want to mess this up. so she came in her only other set of clothes. Tie pants and a black sleeveless shirt . she clocked in as she was taught and got right to work. she started by cleaning the kitty litter, refilling the food bowls, cleaning and refilling water bowls, brushing the kitties and walking the dogs just around the block. she sat for a moment, to rest after walkies. drinking a bottle water
    "Im glad i just have the ONE dog."
    she got up and proceeded to clean the cages of the small mammals and reptiles. lingering on the chameleons. with nothing but time she fixes up the stock. putting out new product and reading labels to educate herself on best pet shampoos and organic kibbles.
    "oh...i bet shed like the lamb flavor..."
    she talks to herself most of the day. helping customers make decisions and occasionally stopping to pet a needy fur-baby.

Money- 480 District- Ombre 1321

PeachPrinny

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
    • Skill Up 50
    • Vanquished Angel 50
    • Waffles! 25
    PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:31 am
    User Image

━━━━━━┫ ✥ ┣━━━━━━

Akira Lilybaeum
    Place: Cats Meow
    Company:
    Appearance: Human, backpack, cloth pants and shirt (no shoes)
    OOC:
    ━━━━━━┫ ✥ ┣━━━━━━

Another day, another adventure for Akira. This time he wandered into the deepest part of the city. This was the furthest he'd been into such a large city, mostly keeping to the outskirts and ports where ever he traveled. Now he was seeing some interesting sights he didn't see before. One of them in particular, was a small store advertising animals for sale. Walking in while looking about, he was fascinated by some of the animals he hadn't seen in person yet. Each reminded him of something from the ocean, but still fascinating in his own way. The most interesting though, were the fishes behind glass. They slightly followed him as he walked back and forth in front of the displays, looking at each of the fish they had.

PeachPrinny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:56 pm
    User Image

the door chimed as someone walked in

"Hello~ welcome to the cats meow! " the red head says enthusiastically. she turns to face him. the first thing she sees is that the fish are all following him. immediately she gets too excited
    "H-hey! thats like what the cats do to me! they just stare with their shifty little eyes" wiggling her fingers like a Cthulhu monster
    after a second she realizes that may have been a weird thing to say. she looks down at the ground. the second thing she notices is that hes not wearing shoes. now this wasnt weird for her because she has to give herself a pep talk to put on shoes. "i guess it might be ok for me not to wear shoes... maybe not at work though..." she thinks to herself
    "u-uh can i help you find some fish to take home?"

Phoenix347

PeachPrinny

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
    • Skill Up 50
    • Vanquished Angel 50
    • Waffles! 25
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:11 pm
    User Image

━━━━━━┫ ✥ ┣━━━━━━

Akira Lilybaeum
    Company:
    OOC:Apologies for the delay, didn't get a break until today!
    ━━━━━━┫ ✥ ┣━━━━━━

Akira leaned in to look at one of the tanks more closely when he realized he was being talked to and spun around quickly. "Hm? Oh no, I couldn't do that! I don't have any place for them, besides it's a little cruel to keep them in something so small." He looked back to them, leaning in again. "It wouldn't be long until I put them in a lake, or the ocean." He looked over to the saltwater fish, his face looking sadder.

PeachPrinny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:57 pm
    User Image

Thread listens intently to the boy, with a concerned face. she nods, understanding why he would feel that way
    "he must really love fish... i wonder how he feels about eating fish? or feeder fish for fish eating pets?" she thinks boundless thoughts about the subject before realizing he was done talking and had started looking at the salt water fish.
    "I'm really sorry... I can understand that it may seem cruel... I guess it just depends on how you look at it though, if the person has the right set up for them and genuinely cares about the quality of life of their fish then you would be giving the fish a longer life than it would have out in open waters. food would be guaranteed too. and we try not to adopt pets out to people who aren't right for them. might make some good kid a happy low maintenance companion." she doesn't know what else to say. maybe aquatics is a touchy subject to him.
    she tilts her head to the side " if you'd like I could set you up with a FURRY friend instead? I personally have a mutt at home who is the light of my life" she states happily, leaning from her heel to her toes and back.

Phoenix347

PeachPrinny

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
    • Skill Up 50
    • Vanquished Angel 50
    • Waffles! 25
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:47 pm
    User Image

━━━━━━┫ ✥ ┣━━━━━━

Akira Lilybaeum
    Company:
    OOC:Worst scheduling ever -___-
    ━━━━━━┫ ✥ ┣━━━━━━

Akira kept looking at the fish, occassionally looking back to the girl as she spoke. "Maybe someone will be happy and they'l be happy back. It's certainly safer inside the glass." He placed his hand on the glass, kmagining what it would have been like to be kept in one. He looked over to the girl in surprise, removing his hand. "A land creature? Oh I don't think I could. Weird enough being here myself." He looked down to his feet, lifting a foot up and wiggling his toes. "I'd be leaving them behind to go diving and exploring too often."

PeachPrinny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:06 pm
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ғяιםαч, נυℓч ⑥тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
    םαч ②⑦①
    ( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

fuestray

Faun

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
    PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:57 pm
    User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
    xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

So there, his stupid arse belatedly realized that Tiffany's food supply was close to running out and he had to take a cab to The Cat's Meow to buy a large bag's worth of cat food. He had informed his fans via social media, including Charmblr, that he would take a break from creating new mixes because of work alongside his driving license exam lessons. Recently, since two days ago, the lessons were put on hold because of the rainy weather, with the instructor informing him that they would resume when the weather's all fine and dandy. But still, it wouldn't hurt to do some self-studying, but more on that later, as soon as this errand was done first. The ginger-haired browsed through the aisles for Tiffany's favorite brand of cat food, and there was only a few sacks left. May as well grab that while it was still around, and that was what he did.

Chester took a glance at the windows once again, noticing that Mother Nature had garnered quite a lot of attention because of that weather. His raincoat, umbrella and boots were the protection against the rain, though still, it wouldn't change the fact that his bare legs were damp since he was wearing shorts, mainly because he was in the mood. And also, he hadn't eaten sweets for a while; perhaps he should drop by Sucre's as well before heading back home since it was within walking distance. That thought crossed his mind next as he tore his glance away from the window to get moving, obviously towards the counter to pay for his purchase.

Mood: contemplating
    Company:
    Money: $50.00 (Wallet - after various expenses); $1375.00 (Bank)
    OOC:

whiters4

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:41 am
    User Image
    User Image

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌
                                                              『〖◈Mood'! Panicked◈ I'm Hangin'! With Chester〗 』
                                                              『〖◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sbemen 〗 』
                                                              『〖 ◈ OOC: me: **posts within 12 hours of being quoted, Also me: **sobs loudly**〗 』

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

God this rain was killer! Fisher had left the house -his home- two days ago, only to see his unfortunate mistake: camping was impossible in this weather! Sure, some rain was doable- but this?! Fisher was forced to reluctantly go to a hotel, which wasn't necessarily bad. Safer, for sure, and it'd make Sage feel better knowing he wasn't out on the streets again. He had his brother's credit card after all. The mushi looked down at his hands, slightly red and creased from gripping his umbrella handle too hard. Did Sage want him home? He had...he had gotten carried away and it was all his fault. He only wished the other ethereal male would give him space! Their arguments were...more unbearable than the rain. The rain was liberty, it blurred the world's outlines until he could sorta just get lost and wonder, his mind clear for once.

Fisher turned electric eyes to the store saving him from the rain and wet of the outside, the former having managed to turn his cheap umbrella inside out. His fault again, going for something low quality in hopes the rain would die down within a day or two. He missed the sun, and he'd also -as was apparent- missed this week's forecast. Thus, here he was dripping and stranded in a pet store, for now. Oh how utterly ridiculous. None of this would have happened if- His lips pulled downward and his brow crumpled over itself. He shouldn't blame anyone but himself, but he hadn't been ready to deal with Luca. Why did she keep walking away? The artist shook himself, like that was effective, and stepped away from the door. The smell of animal wasn't so fun....And as he thought about Luca, he saw someone else he wasn't ready to see. "Eeep!"

Fisher stopped mid-dive, his memory kicking in rather quickly. The 'other' red head wouldn't recognize him anymore, he no longer looked like his old self. Bringing his legs back to a relaxed stance, the now white-haired boy glanced himself over. What could he say? What would explain it? He didn't have the answers to that yet, even if he and Chester weren't exactly best buds attached at the hip. Should he pretend to be- No, that would fall apart before long- he wasn't the lying type. Just straight out with it, then? His orbs narrowed, glistening slightly. He wanted to be the Fisher he once designed, but, well. Fisher eyed the DJ slowly, wondering when to interject. "D-Did you get a cat recently? Or did I never know you had one?" He asked, arms folded behind his back as he began towards the front of the store, arms folded behind his back. "Hello, Chester! Short Squad is back together! Heh...Good thing we weren't the Red Head Gang."

Speech= #8ec127
    XYZ

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

AnnoyedPanda

WhitersNote
    Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Member 100
    • Citizen 200

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:45 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xxx Pet Store

xxx Alone

xxx Keeping Warm
    OoC:
    whiters4
    Kurisuchin Saiyuki

She must be crazy! To be out in this weather...She would most definitely get sick after this endeavor. Having the immune system of a wet noodle meant that going out in weather like this was almost a death sentence. Sure, she was taking all the necessary steps to avoid things like that, but no one could predict the future. It just so happened though, that Sherlock was close to no food and had decided to be a little devil and destroy his bed. "Evil weasel..." she muttered to herself as she squinted her eyes behind her glasses. The torrential rain was killer on her fading eyesight. She already had a hard time seeing in normal visibility, but this- this was near impossible. She might as well be driving without her glasses on! Now here she was, trying to navigate the flooding streets all for her ferret, that was currently curled up under one of her many knitted blankets. Lucky little jerk.

Rose finally pulled into the parking lot of the pet store, slower than she normally would since she couldn't see if there was anyone walking through, and turned off the engine. Grabbing her purse from the passenger seat, she pulled the hood of her jacket over her head before getting out of her car. Grabbing at the hood, Rose made sure to try and pull it as far forward as she could so the rain wouldn't obstruct her view. Splashing through the puddles, she quickly made her way inside and threw her hood off, shaking her strawberry blonde hair and hoping it hadn't gotten frizzy in those few moments. Once gaining her bearings for the store, she made quick strides to the aisle she needed, her heels clacking against the linoleum floor.

Once she had gotten everything she needed, she made her way to the front of the store quickly, not having noticed any others in the store. Of course, once she was in line at the front, she knew there were others besides the clerk. The two boys were talking like they knew each other. "I don't know if you two have noticed, but there's a storm raging outside and I don't really wanna be stuck here cause of flooding," she interjected just as casually as the pale one had been talking. She wasn't trying to sound rude, but that was often how her tone came across because of her blunt nature. Rose didn't have time to beat around the bush when her number could be up at any minute.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games