Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis listened to her but he found himself getting even more pissed. This was a far worse then he had thought. He listened to her though, no reason to interrupt before he's heard everything. When she was finished he clenched his fist. "Cassie probably meddled a bit too much in your life with dating. That's true enough. But this, sending a ******** Incubus after her? Are you insane woman? Innocent? You may as well call it what it is for that Incubus, a virgin. Make it even, she set you up with a man that you could love. It may have been bad since you were still reeling from a previous attachment but what you are doing. That is just wrong, you are going to let an Incubus use his little magic to get what he wants from her. Her body. I am Iblis the Djiin, I grant wishes. Other than a few things anything is possible. I gave three wishes to her. Truth is I like to outwit people and ******** with them when they make their wishes. Never once have I been outwitted till Cassie came along. Her first wish was to give you clothes....her second was to give Issac a boyfriend and the third was to have a boyfriend herself." He let that sink in for her for a minute. He wanted her to realize what she was doing and how wrong it truly was.

Iblis then would continue after the minute passed. "The girl was meddling but trying to look out for her friend. You are just trying to get revenge. Make it even you are doing something way worse than her. Cassie's wishes I couldn't mess with them. They were all so innocent and simply selfless. Even the wish for her to have a boyfriend was not to be messed with. She could have said I want to have the perfect boyfriend or have a hot boyfriend or rich boyfriend. But no she just wants to be loved. And so she outwitted me and I decided from that moment I would make her wish come true and be her boyfriend. So now I have to go stop this before it's too late. I'll speak with Cassie to ensure no more meddling is done. And if you want to get even with her I understand that but do it in a nonharmful way. Now tell me what do I do with you? I'll be honest I can't kill you Cassie wouldn't want that but I can do other things. I'll give you a chance though, you willing to come with me and stop this and explain to her what you did?"

O.O.C.

Money: $1000

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The fallen angel just looked away, having nothing else to say, mainly because Iblis was mostly on point. While it was true that Cassie wanted her to be happy, the approach was less than pleasant. She just wished that Cassie would understand that her ambiverted nature led her to have some alone time aside from the time she had to give to the huntress, and even to Anthony as well, a form of misunderstanding on both sides. More importantly, the fallen angel commended Iblis for being honest, and at least the huntress would be accompanied by the djinn as much as he could. She sighed before voicing out her side.

"At least she finally finds someone who can put up with her nature of being a pain in the butt at times. Say... you know how to teleport both of us to The Shimmering Starfish? That's where the set-up would begin, and that's where I have to do most of the fixing." Her voice had softened slightly at those words.

Mood: guilty, but calming down
Company: Iblis
Money: $152.00 (Wallet) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:09 pm

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis nodded and held out his hand. "I'm quite glad you can see reason. This makes my job a whole lot easier. I'll be real with you, I'm a lazy guy. I hate having to work so hard. This does not apply to Cassie though I have respect for the girl. So I'm willing to do more for her. This will certainly help though I still feel a punishment is in order for even doing this in the first place. We can talk about that later..for now grab my hand." He held out his hand, when she grabbed it they would be teleported to the Starfish. That was normally too big of a wish at least transporting someone with him. He could use wishes to travel as it was necessary. But in this case, it was to defend Cassie which meant it followed the loophole in the rules.

O.O.C.
                                                                                Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Money: $1000

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:59 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

Hikaru's smile held an edge of bitterness when Iblis confessed that he hated doing much work but decided to make an exception for the sake of Cassie, alongside the punishment. "Glad that know. And it's best that she decides what she wants to have as a punishment against me. Another way to get even." But after that, she held his hand as they were both soon lost in the vortex of colors. Her eyes remained closed throughout the whole ordeal, having to endure the feeling of dizziness until they would arrive at the destination. That would probably become a long talk once they would end up there, that's for sure.

-- Exit --

Mood: guilty, but calming down
Company: Iblis
Money: $152.00 (Wallet) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:02 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, αρяιℓ ⑬тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧⑦
( ⑥ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $900 || Mood: Content

Sidevi had found herself amongst the trees of uptown soleil, though not climbing these as... they're size was kind of small anyways. But she did enjoy looking at them. She had already snapped a few photos and had moved off to the side out of the way of others as she went over them, deleting the small amount that she was unhappy with. Humming softly and rocking lightly on her feet as she takes the time to go over some other photos she had taken while she had the time.

Eventually she began to walk about some more, her camera held in one hand as she tries to come up with any better angle or anything she can to snap a better picture of said trees or anything that'd catch her eyes really. Though for the moment it doesn't seem like much is pulling her attention from her current task of enjoying the view.

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:27 pm

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku gently munched upon the riceball in her hand as she walked through the streets of uptown. It was such a beautiful place, she was amazed by just how wonderful this place was. Humming as she snacked the giant tiger woman eventually came to some trees which she stared at with her large purple eyes. As she stood there however she heard the noise of something next to her.

Looking over, the tigers smile was even brighter. Moving behind the bushy-tailed photographer she would gently move over with a riceball in her hands. One close enough she held it in front of her face "Want one?" she asked. If the squirrel looked over she'd she a familiar face with cheeks puffed a bit from another ball of rice before she swallowed it.

It was nice to see her new friend again simply enjoying nature just like Kiku was.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Streets // オカシ$1000.0 // 同朋: With ?????? // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:36 pm
User Image

The voice, causes Sidevi's ears to swivel and wiggle a little. She turns to look to the voice and sees the rice ball and then Kiku, plus her puffy cheeks. After looking for a moment, Sidevi quickly pulled up her camera and took a picture of the sight, flash off of course. She giggles and lets her camera down gently, letting it hang from the lanyard on her neck. "I'd love one." she said as she takes the offered one. Smiling up to Kiku as she takes a bite. "What're you doing here, you silly tiger?" she asked.

She gestured off towards the trees, "These caught my eyes, most trees can be pretty but these especially. quickly Sidevi finished off the rice ball, her tail now swaying and flicking about in a happy energetic manner. She steps in so she's standing close to Kiku, while others pass them by. She holds up her camera to the much taller women, showing some of the photos she's already taken on the screen. Including the one she just took of Kiku, awaiting approval. "What do you think? I like them but I feel they might be a bit repetitive."

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:55 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku was cuffing gently as the squirrel took the rice ball. She smiled taking another one to eat from the large box. She smiled after swallow once seemingly whole "I often go out walking. I can't really sit around just lounging as much as I used to." she swayed a bit before looking at the trees in agreement "This place is so beautiful." she said before turning back to her energetic companion.

Whne Devi stepped close and seemed to hold up her camera Kiku leaned down a bit so she had an easier time of it. Kiku thought for a moment "I like them." she said eating another rice ball "I don't think there is anything wrong with repetition. It means there is harmony, plus there is always one thing different." she began to point at the subtle shifts of the trees. The tiger's ears began to switch a bit "The monks at the monastery used to paint the same tree over and over every few days. They had us point out all the subtle differences of each moment." she said. She was fine with such so it wasn't much of a note to her.

Kiku looked at the picture of her with a small laugh before looking at Devi "Don't you like taking pictures of things when they are harmonious?"

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Streets // オカシ$1000.0 // 同朋: With ?????? // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image

Sidevi looks up in thought, "I never thought of it that way... Yes! That sounds nice. Also remind me to never live at a monastery I'd never succeed." she shifts her gaze up to Kiku and smiles, reaching up to pull on Kiku's arm as she starts to walk to another area. Knowing she isn't near strong enough to move Kiku, just doing so as a way to say follow without saying it. "You know! Thinking on it! For someone who grew up at a monastery, you're not.... stereotypical! Not this, emotionless, calm, controlled type you always see in movies." She turns and reaches up realizing she's not near tall enough to do what she wants. She pouts a little, puffing her cheeks. "I... have a habit from a friend I picked up, I can't do it to you though too tall."

After moving far enough to find a spot to sit, she flops down, gesturing to the spot beside her as she taps away on the screen of her computer. She pulls up pictures of a recent trip she took. climbing up something, evident from the camera angle, she had taken pictures around town with many buildings and people going about their days in frame. "What do you think of these?" she takes the lanyard off holding the camera up to Kiku so she can hold it up if desired.

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:26 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku laughed a bit "Well, I am fairly certain they do not operate that way anymore. Times change, but back then it was more acceptable." she felt the tug, but she offered no resistance to the squirrel simply following after her. She shook her head "Most are actually very fun loving. We have our discipline when it matters, but we like to have fun too.Our Abbot played a lot of played a lot of pranks actually." she said well aware of the view people had of them. Kiku herself couldn't get rid of her wild nature so it was very much not a surprise either.

She tilted her head a bit "Habit?" she asked curiously before sitting next to Devi who began to how her more pictures. Kiku smiled "Wara wara~! Kakkoidesu!” the girl complemented looking at them "You are very skilled. These capture life very well." she traced her finger over it gently though not actually touching it "A large array of emotion for the normal people."

Kiku continued to stare, taken in by it. She liked how peaceful and true it seemed. Devi really had a wonderful talent, Kiku hoped it brought her a lot of joy but it seemed to even with the simple subject matter. Her smile was very large.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

"Thanks! And that is great to know that they at least knew how to have fun." Sidevi said as she made a face, "Imagine, boring old.. serious... unfun." she giggled. Pulling the camera back and setting the lanyard back around her neck. "Oh the habit is just me doing goofy stuff to friends, tickling, poking, being silly." she says as she reaches up and pokes Kiku on the nose, now that she's able too since the woman isn't towering over her like usual.

"You're so tall though, what would I do? A running jump and grab a hold of your shoulders so I don't fall back down?" She giggles brightly and rests against Kiku's side. Idly tapping around on her camera screen, "Be careful, because if you tell me I can, I might actually do it. Or worse, I might turn that into my way of hugging you, imagine this little squirrel flying at you as a greeting." she laughs at her silly little joke of a threat. "But seriously, how are you doing today? Good?" she asked finally.

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:04 am

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

The large tigress could only agree with her small companion with a small noise and a shake of her head as she hungrily throw another riceball into her waiting jaws. It was always such a struggle to satisfy this hunger of hers, but she wasn't trying to be be rude. Placing the old oaken box on her knee she made sure to motion to it in case Devi wanted more before the voracious tiger devoured all of it. She still kept her eyes focused upon her companion as she spoke of her habit. The poking of her discolored nose causing Kiku's eyes to widen a bit before she returned to normal.

Kiku gently reached up to scratch her nose where it was poked, it wasn't a problem but Kiku was always surprised by it even when she saw it coming. Returning back to normal Kiku held off on eating another "You may do as you wish, I am not very fragile." she assured the squirrel pretty much giving her the permission. They were friendly gestures so Kiku wasn't wanting to keep her from doing them. She was actually sure she might even enjoy them.

Kiku made sure to shift herself a bit as Devi rested against her to make sure she was comfortable as she watched her scroll through the images kept on her device. The tiger took the small silence as opportunity to enjoy another riceball from the back of the box, this one was brown and a bit sweeter than the others. It took her little to no time to gulp it down "I am doing quite well." she answered calmly her simple gentle "My world is peaceful. I have encountered a friend. I have food. I am in balance." she held out her hand allowing one of the petals to actually make their way over to sit in her palm.

She gently returned it back "What about you Devi? You seem quite content." she stated, but what one was actually feeling often hid under a surface and while Kiku could see outlines of her Ki they didn't give too much detail. Kiku herself was happy however, she had no reason not to be right? She gently played with her prayer beads, rolling them over her wrist as she waited for the reply. Her ears twitched at every little sound, or gust of wind.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:49 am
User Image

Sidevi reached over to get another rice ball, eating it fairly fast but not as fast as Kiku manages. "I am doing well myself. Running into you is fairly nice too!" she reaches up and scratches the side of her head, "You sure? Telling me I can do as I wish is dangerous..." she moves her hands over, wiggling her fingers threateningly at Kiku's side. Her eyes shifted up to Kiku to watch and see how she reacts as Sidevi attempts to smile all innocently while bringing her hands back to her camera.

"Hehe, not too sure what you'd do if you just got ambushed suddenly." Sidevi gently rubs her cheek against Kiku's shoulder, she ponders and taps her chin as she looks up to Kiku again, "Anything you had planned today? To be honest I am just exploring about town to find enjoyable things to look at. Even through pictures." she turns her attention back to her camera and moves through a few more photos finding some of the beach, holding it back up to Kiku, "Like this, have any ideas that you can think of?

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:34 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku was happy to hear that her friend was doing well, even happier that her presence was appreciated. She chuffed lightly before her eyes drifted down to notice Devi's wiggling fingers threatening to tickle her. The woman could only chuckle at that before saying "If I must be punished for my hubris then I shall accept~!" giving the squirrel a thumbs up before he hands delved back into the box for another riceball. There were a lot of them in there, but not as many as before thanks to Kiku's ever present appetite. There were probably about fifteen left from the initial box of forty which Kiku managed to tear through even before stumbling upon Devi.

Kiku thought for a moment "I would likely hear you before you got to too close, but I'd still let you. " she smiled feeling Devi rub against her as she looked down at the cameras. Kiku herself really had nothing planned for the day besides just enjoying herself before she began her work cycle tomorrow. She shook her head side to side "Oh no, I am just enjoying this city." she told her before looking back at the pictures "Oh I have been there. I made a friend too~!" she smiled.

Kiku looked down a bit "I think it is nice to just enjoy the day. While an energetic day is fun I think just sitting around taking in the air is a worthy thing too." she chuckled looking up at the sun for a bit before down at Devi "I am be willing to go anywhere you might want to though, I am sure we will be able to find a nice place if you want." she tapped her foot as a path of stars and light began to appear though it only went to the beach. She could change it at any time if Devi had any clue of where she wished to go.

Kiku was content however, she always was. This peace was nice to her, though she liked the excitement of life as well..this was just as good.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces