Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:19 pm
Lolzcaake~! "Did that bush move? Was that potted plant there when we got here..?" "The ^%$# do I know? I'm DRUNK~!"

Unless Leif-homes says otherwise, I'm guessing Envy and Cassiel will be in the club until Lust collapses outside and Gabe runs into the club to look for help or something~ or Cass tips off Envy that as Lust left the club he looked totally sick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:11 am
uncouth? UNCOUTH?! How dare you! I'll have you know that pride is very much... couth...
lol

And it's not so much spying as it is blatantly following Lust.  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:35 am
Pride is a stalker >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 pm
Ohh. It will be a definant that Fi is going to say something. Afterwards...well, she can roll with whatever. X)  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:48 pm
Suuuuuuuure. Xl

X)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:49 pm
And I'll have you know pride isn't following lust of his own free will.

Sera is going to drag him along (if you wanted that candy, if not i have other plans) if not he's staying at the bar and probably doing that phone thing we planned.  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 pm
Hmmmm. Well pride probably wouldn't be the one to call it. I was thinking Gabe could since she wanted to ride with him in it. That or Sera, but that is highly unlikely lol

Eh, it's pretty much in the air.
If it works out he'll follow them if it doesn't he won't and go to the hospital only for his phone  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:23 pm
Then I'll wait to post again till Candy can post.

But how's this for an idea:

There's a dinner on the corner where the angels go often. On the walk there, they all talk a bit, Gabe helps Lust as he is a stumbling drunk at the moment. Then boom, Lust collapses, Gabe calls the ambulance and the rest is up to the other two. Whether they want to ride with Gabe or stay behind.

IF pride goes, he could still call his phone from Lust's but instead of having the "You stole my phone!" conversation on the phone it would happen in person, giving more drama. Everyone loves an argument at a hospital.

But if pride does not go, he can still call his phone and the whole stolen phone thing with Fi would be over the phone.

But it's just an idea.  

Lillith Rose 23

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:28 pm
Candy will post soon! Must finish something with my carpets and I shall be on. I think...whatever Pride wants to do. He can. Sera will go with gabe because...that is her friend.

Pride should tag along.

Phone issues happen. Boom. He should use Seras phone....cause of..possible ideas fpr future plottibg. X)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:20 pm
I think he's going to the hospital no matter what.
I was going to have him ask to use Sera's phone since they'll all be in the waiting room aside from envy who is his step sister and technically the only person allowed in the room with lust until he gets better.

That way when he calls it, he is right next to her and can freak out or have whatever reaction I think is appropriate.  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:38 pm
K. Working on my post. I swear. I won't fall asleep at my laptop... (Which I just did..half an hour ago) x)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:56 pm
at the hospital, what will be done is a flushing of his system (stomach pump, intravenous fluids, a tube shoved down his windpipe). i dont know for sure how many hours that is.
but not long, since lust is a very bad house guest. the minute he can stand he will want to be discharged home.
the hospital will give instructions to watch him.
those who are not relatives can go back there with a name tag after signing in with security.

envy will have to fill out his paperwork, which is where the angels get to noticing that the sins arent living normal lives "i don't know the address of our hotel. i don't know his last name. lawrence, do you know?"

somewhere down the line they can still hit up an eatery for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner etc. i dont know.

there needs to be plot reasons for the angels to find and follow the sins around afterward.
any reason  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games