Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:14 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren Nodded absently and heard the girl go to his bathroom. He was still relieved that the two were being relatively nice to him. He went into the living room and smiled. "Sure." He sat down with the girls. "Have you ever played 'never have I ever?' " He asked them, smiling.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

The little girls seemed to shake their heads before looking to him. “What is that game about,” one twin asked. “Is it a fun game,” the other asked just as Fuji came back, his hands on his hips as he looked to the girls. “Girls…which one of you went to the bathroom while we weren’t looking,” he asked with a tight smile, eyeing the fake smile’s on the girls face. “None of us…we wouldn’t do anything to your friend,” they both said together, making Fuji narrow his eyes at them. “Really…so if Darren showed up to school with pink hair tomorrow….whose fault would that be,” he asked, holding up the tampered shampoo bottle.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled at them. "Well, you hold up ten fingers. We go around in a circle, saying 'never have I ever' and name something that you've never done. If someone has done it, they put their finger down." He blinked when Fuji came in, talking about pink hair. Understanding immediately showed on his face. "You two..." He laughed. "You girls are sneaky. I was prepared for needles in the couch, or spilling something on purpose, but hair dye... oh that's brilliant." He smiled. "I was not expecting that one." He was sure he'd confused everyone else in the room by saying that, but he didn't care. He could appreciate a brilliant prank.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

His eyes went wide when he heard Darren’s remark before he shook his head. “Darren! Don’t encourage this kind of behavior! They misbehave in school enough as it is, I don’t want this behavior at home as well,” he snapped, a little mad at Darren for smiling at them. “Girl’s apologize to him right now and for messing up his shampoo, I am not taking you to the movies next weekend! Instead I have to buy him a new one with that money,” he said before turning around to throw away the shampoo.

Both girls sat their stunned, blinking a bit. “He has never yelled at us like that before,” whispered Isa, looking to Darren a bit before looking to Fuji’s retreating back.

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren winced at the scolding. "Sorry." He told Fuji. He did it mostly out of being honest, but also to get a bit more respect from the twins. He sighed and looked at them. "As much as I appreciated the ingenuity of the prank, please sit here and behave. I'm going to go calm down your brother." He smiled a little and got up, following Fuji.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:12 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji seemed to give a small sigh as he threw the bottle away and turned around to go back. But he stopped when he spotted Darren coming towards him. “What,” he asked with a pout, frowning some. “The more you leave them alone the more time it gives them to pull more pranks,” he said before trying to go around him to head to the living room.

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren pulled him into a gentle hug. "I think they're still in shock at how angry you were." He commented. "And I'm sorry that my response wasn't what you wanted it to be. I'm used to pranks being pulled because of the friends I hang out with. Popular crowd and all that. I've developed a sense of humor when it comes to this stuff." He looked at him seriously. "But, more importantly, I wanted to show them that I'm not going to be gotten rid of so easily. I also don't want to be their enemy. I want to earn their approval, and also assure them that you're not doing this with some stern stranger that can't handle the antics of your siblings." He let go. "And I want them to learn to like me, in their own special way."

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When he was pulled into a hug, he seemed to give a slight sigh at this point before closing his eyes a little. “I see,” he said softly, relaxing a little more. “I guess I am just to serious when it comes to them…I just don’t want them to grow up with rotten personalities and bad habits,” he said softly. He then wrapped his arms around Darren and nuzzled his neck gently. “Besides I love your hair like this…I don’t want them to mess it up.” Pouting cutely, he kissed the tip of his nose before letting go. “Come, lets go back to the little devils before they actually pout needles in your couch.”

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and headed back to the couch, quickly checking for anything sharp before sitting down on the couch. "So, what do you girls want to do?" He asked them, smiling. He was hoping to earn their respect soon, and he really didn't want to be the bad guy in their eyes.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Thinking for a moment, Isa raised up her hand before looking between her brother and Darren. “Can we go to play at the park,” she asked, seeming to smile a little.

He eyed them a little, wondering why they wanted to go there all of a sudden. “You’re not going to chase the ducks again? Last time you tried to play with them you got them to chase me around the stupid park,” he muttered, his cheeks turning red at the memory.

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren paused. "It's your brother's choice. If we do go, however, you'll need to listen to our rules. I can bring bread for you two to feed the ducks, but no chasing them. Stay close to us. If we can't see or hear you, then you're too far. No fighting, either, and no pranking. If you need to go away from us, I can go with you, or Fuji can, but don't go alone." He smiled a little. "I don't want us to lose either of you if we go."

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:10 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji couldn’t help but smile brightly at Darren, glad he was being like this. “Its what he said and if and only if you girls behave, then I will buy you two ice cream from the vendors there okay,” he said, smiling when both his sisters nodded eagerly. “Should we go to the story to buy some bread to throw to the ducks? I feel bad for using the good bread that you bought here so its best to buy the cheap bread at the store.”

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:21 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "Sure. We can stop by a convenience stor and get some." He smiled. "I suppose we all get back in the car now, huh?" He smiled and stood. He was more than happy to take the girls to the park. It sounded nice. Besides, it'd be harder to prank him that way.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:25 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Thank you love,” he said leaning over and kissing his cheek before getting up and ushering the girls to the doors. “Say thank you for him being so nice.” Just as he reached for the door, he saw his sisters waving their hands around crazily. “What are you two nut shells --.” He then stopped and blinked as he pulled his hand from the door knob and opened and closed his hand. His eyes then narrowed as he spun around to look at the girls. Who by this time had ran and hid behind Darren’s leg. “You two are dead meet when I get my hands on you,” he yelled at them as he began to chase them.

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:46 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren caught Fuji quickly. "Fuji, might I suggest an idea?" He asked, a hand on his shoulder. He whispered in his ear. "I don't want to make you let them off without punishment, but perhaps a tast of their own medicine? Whoever got the idea opens the door." He didn't like the idea, but the girls were never going to learn otherwise.

TheHappyRedFox

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces