Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Green_Jay13

Green eyes looked to Rayn with adoration, relief and gratitude. Returning the lick to his cheek he nuzzled his nose under the newly turned alpha's chin. He gave a soft whine when the man said that he had done this for him and for them. All the tension and doubt was fleeing from his body and the wolf lay down snuggling into the other completely. He merely nodded at the order but gave a soft growl when he heard Kuro give a huff of laughter at the Alpha's order. "They lied to me and you." Bray grumbled. "They said they could bite you if something went wrong..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:58 am
Rayn mearly laughed at Bray's words "No, Bray. They lied to only you. I knew they wouldn't bite me...but then, I never doubted your bite to begin with, so it didn't even cross my mind as a possibility." The brown wolf pulled away slowly, resting on his hind legs, his ears pressed against his head in a sad, apologetic manner. "I'm sorry you were under false pretenses when you bit me, Bray. I understand if you're mad, just please don't be mad at Ian and Kuro. Our friends were only trying to help us."  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:27 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray perked surprised as Rayn laughed at his words and hurt filled him when Rayn told him that Ian and Kuro had merely lied to him. "You knew?" he whimpered. He was glad that the other had never doubted the potency of his bite but that wasn't the point. Then Rayn was pulling away and giving him an sad apologetic look. He couldn't be upset with the other he understood why he had gone along with it. Rayn had wanted him to be the one to change him no matter the consequences. If he hadn't been tricked he may have never done it but now he knew he could change someone and they wouldn't be like him. "I'm not made, I just don't like that..." he muttered shifting to his feet. He moved forward and greeted Rayn like Ian and Kuro had done earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:37 pm
"I know Bray" Rayn said softly, nuzzling the small wolf again when he presented himself in greeting. "And I swear, I will never trick you into doing something you don't want to again" he licked the tip of Bray's nose before circling around the cave, allowing himself to adjust to the movements of his wolf form a bit more. It was funny, really, each motion seemed much more fluid than that of a human, much more composed and natural. He liked this new form, very much so. "So," he said, turning back to his pack. "What exactly should we do now? I don't exactly know how to shift between forms..nor do I think I should try so soon. But aside from planning our get away, I'm at a loss for how to occupy some time here"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray's ear flicked in a bit of disbelief when the other said that he would never trick him into something like that again. Giving a soft snort when his nose was licked he followed Rayn around the cave. "Rest would not be a bad thing, I believe when the sun rises we will need to be running once more if we wish to outrun Bray's father. However I am unsure if you will be able to maintain this form in the daylight as of yet, it takes us even as pups a while to learn such things." Ian said. Bray flinched knowing it was one of the many reasons he was strange. As a pup he had maintained his wolf at almost all times. "We will need to get you to shift forms before daylight to make the change easier. If you can help it along then it is less painful." Ian continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:57 pm
Rayn nodded and sat on his hind legs, completely attentive to the other wolves' instructions and suggestions. "Rest would be good, I have to agree. But shifting....you're going to have to teach me how. I'm probably worse than a pup at this point. At least they have some natural instinct"

(sorry it's a bit short, writer's block)  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:20 am
Green_Jay13

"It is more about picturing yourself in the other form that allows us such things. There is nothing much to teach. You must just picture yourself as you were and try to put yourself in that form." Ian explained. "You have the instincts too, you are naturally human so it should come easier to you to acquire your human state than that of a wolf." he continued as Bray lay down curled by Rayn's feet. The dark colored wolf felt safest there and finally allowed himself to doze a bit as Ian and Kuro worked with Rayn.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:46 am
Rayn gave a small nod of acknowledgment to the instructions he was given. Closing his eyes, the man-turned-wolf did as he was told and envisioned his human self. At first it was like recalling a distant memory, a bit fuzzy and sketchy at best with the details. However, the more he focused, the clearer the image became and soon he could feel his body growing warmer as the shift began. Returning to his natural human state proved to be much easier than shifting to a wolf. His body responded subconsciously and adjusted itself easily as his limbs grew, his spine straightened, and hair receded. When he next opened his eyes, Rayn was once again in human form, with Bray peacefully dozing off at his feet. Smiling, he stroked between the wolf's ears. "So...naptime?" he whispered, only half as sarcastically as he'd intended. Changing forms had exhausted him more than he'd been expecting, and his muscled felt slightly sore.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:34 am
Green_Jay13

Bray didn't even twitch when Rayn regained his human form and continued dozing at the man's feet. Ian and Kuro had changed back and looked quite pleased with their new alpha back in human form. When the man pet him between his ears the dark colored wolf gave a soft sleepy whine and leaned into the hand but did not open his eyes. "I believe getting some rest might be the best. As we stated before when the sun rises we will need to move. If you can change back into the form of a wolf we will move at a quicker rate but it may be to difficult at this point. We may have to run more at night." Ian answered. "Besides your mate to be is quite exhausted and I believe he will sleep better with our new pack curled up together."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:05 pm
Green_Jay13

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items