Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:36 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson chuckled a little, he was right. You could barely call it a free country in their circumstances. She couldn't help but feel a little angry at Max for basically calling Jake worthless. She was tempted to shove him against the wall but she needed to get the oil first. She ran into the kitchen, knowing where everything was kept since she had kitchen duty once awhile back. She glanced at him with a scoff "Beautiful? Hardly."She muttered, flashing her arms, one having bandages. "I'm far from beautiful."She said, she really didn't think she was pretty at all, but that was her opinion. She grabbed the oil and hid it inside her bra, seeing as it was a relatively small bottle it wasn't noticeable. She learned that there wasn't any camera's in the kitchen since no one but staff went inside and they didn't want to waste money. They'd learn from that mistake. She headed back out the door, closing it behind her and felt herself glare at Max for what he said, making her drag him by the wrist underneath a black 'X' and push him against the wall. "Don't you dare insult Jake. He may be shy and somewhat helpless but he doesn't ask for the attention so you can shut your mouth."She hissed, gripping his shoulders harder. "You remember I can force Jake back whenever I want and I plan on doing just that when were out of here so you better enjoy your sick time while you can"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:45 pm
User Image

Max shook his head with a chuckle. "Your telling a pain freak that your scars of pain arent beautiful...kinda hopeless to get it across." He chuckled a bit and shook his head. He quirked an eyebrow as he tried to watch her stuff it in her bra but the angle wasnt right. When they walked out, he locked it behind him. As he was shoved against a wall he grinned broadly. "I call him those things because he is. For crying out loud I'm in his head more than you. Every voice inside the head is just yet another aspect of his true being. And as for forcing me back, hate to tell ya this but I dont plan on leaving anytime soon." He chuckled darkly despite her gripping his shoulders. He found it to be a challenge. He kinda hoped he had a knife so he could carve those lips off her face. His face contorted and flinched as he bit his lip hard, very hard.
His eyes refocused on Jacky's and he shook his head sadly. He sucked the blood off of his lip and let it go. "You dont even want to know what he was wanting to do..." He left it open and shook his head sorrowfully. He tried to move his head so she couldnt see him licking the blood off his lip. He was desperate to get him out.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:52 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth grabbed a tazer and tested it out before going back out.
The staff were running around and evacuating kids out of every exit.
Seth was disheartened at what Ritter had said at first... but he was over it before he realized.
Some of the bulky doctors from the therapy rooms were coming and locking off exits.
He ran off pulling Ritter.
"What now? What do you want to d-", Seth froze and looked at the cameras.
"Let's get rid of those.", he muttered.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:58 pm
User Image

"Hell yes im telling you there not beautiful, the only thing these scars remind me of are the mistakes and pain in my life and if I could rip them off I would."Jackson admitted, she would love to get rid of her scars but there was so much that it wouldn't work. She shook her head "So, I know exactly how that it I-"She felt her shoulder twitch and her eye's widened before Emily was grinning at him. She had lost her temper with this boy and now she was paying for it. "Now boy I know your not trying to argue with Jack. I happen to be the worst part of this b***h and take it from me if we both want you gone I swear I can rip that pretty little throat of yours right out."She threatened, never wiping the sick smirk off her face. Seeing him twitch Emily smiled, ah so she would get to talk to Jake. "Ay, but maybe I do. A sick mind for another sick mind is never a bad thing Jakey boy."She licked her lips and trailed her finger over the blood, licking it off before letting him go. It was more obvious when Emily was out than Max seeing as she had a slight accent. "See boy I could pick a fight with ye' but im getting some very angry language from Jack and I would be in some deep trouble if I harm a hair on your head. So you've lucked out this time."She chuckled darkly, taking the oil form her bra and grinning as she headed toward the bathroom, intent on destruction as she watched kids run by and a few doctors heading towards them, she squirted some of the oil on the ground and watched the nurse fall, making her laugh as she ran.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image

Jake heard the voice and knew that it was Emily he now spoke to. He recognized the change easily enough. He followed behind her and kept close. If need be he would hurt her to get Jacky back. Jake was a bit worried, but not scared. Max was loving every minute of it. Though he still recalled the feeling of her fingers over his lips. It was interesting in a way. He caught up next to her and kept the pace with her. He had to stay as Jake, if she got out of hand he would have to hurt her to cause Emily to go back in her dark hole. He knew what the plan was and he planned on sticking with her until the end of it. Max laughed hesterically as the orderly fell and even Jake got a laugh.
"Let me back out, I like her now." "No we will let her light the fire then we get out. Until then do as I say, got it?" "You ordering ME around....hm..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 pm
User Image

Emily couldn't keep the chesire cat grin off her face as she made her way to the bathroom, humming like she was skipping through a field of daisy's. She looked at Jake "Ay love, you ain't my babysitter. Jack may a' put'cha in charge o' me but that doesn't mean ya gotta track me every move."She said making her way into the boy's bathroom first and grabbed every roll of toilet paper, throwing them equally into each one before squirting them with oil and taking out her necklace that was flint, it was two arrowheads on tan string with intricate design's and beads. She chuckled darkly as she hit them together, getting the right spark as the paper lit in each one, that flames growing easily as she squirted more oil on them and laughed evilly, making her way to the girl bathroom and doing the same with the sinks and in the corners of the bathroom. "Ay, this is more fun than I thought it would be."She said happily, watching smoke start to come out of the bathroom. "I believe the fire alarm might start goin' off 'ere soon."She said blankly, not really caring and looking to Jake "Now what mayhem shall we cause?!"She asked, looking at a camera before squirting oil at it,making it crackle as it start to malfunction.
"Damnit Emily! Let me out!"
"No way in 'ell. I'm going to finish 'avin' my fun first."
"Jake will stop you if you go to far so be warned!"
"Pfft, he looks like a wimp to me."
"Bull s**t, he promised and he doesn't break promises."
"Whatever you say. Let's see how well that goes love."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:32 pm
User Image
Jake saw the fires start to light and took a deep breath. He walked over to Jacky/Emily and looked at her square in the face.
"You can do it you coward." He had promised her if she acted like somebody else and got out of control...he never broke his promises. And a different voice like that was definatly not Jacky. Without waiting for a response he threw his whole body weight into a punch and slammed it into her gut. "I'm sorry Jacky...I really am...." He slammed his fist into her gut again and a few more times for good measure then waited to see who was outside. Despite his frail looking form he did have at least a bit of power. "You actually did it..." "Illogical..." He wouldnt hit her anymore unless needed to. But his fist still stayed balled up as he eyed her. "Jacky?" He might have to carry her, but not before he knew it was her and not Emily. He hit her in the stomach only because he didnt want to be the one who marred her face up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image

Emily looked at Jake, seeing him look at she rolled her eyes "What do you want boy?"She asked, she knew he was a wimp and that he couldn't do it. She blinked seeing him come at her and tried to back up but was slammed in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her and making her cough. "You stupid piece a shi-"She hadn't expected to get hit again and her eye's widened as she felt herself twitching back and forth between Jackson and Emily. She coughed again, being punched into submission until Jackson was back and gripped Jake's arm to keep from falling over. She gently placed her hand on his fist before the one that was keeping her up went to her stomach. She looked up at him, cringing. "Next time, just hit me in the face."She said weakly, he hit harder than she thought. "That, and you so don't hit like a girl like I thought you would."She coughed again and tried to straighten herself out.
"That stupid boy! Let me out so I can kick his wimpy a**!"
"That wimpy a** just got you out of control."
She was silent, making Jackson grin as she leaned on Jake now, letting the pain slowly subside form her stomach before she took a deep breath. "Thank you, I didn't think you would have been able to hit me hard enough."She chuckled, cringing, okay. No laughing yet.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:54 pm
User Image

Jake supported her by draping one of her arms over his shoulders and he looked at her. "Your my friend Jacky...I didnt want to hit you, but I do what I say I will do. Good to have you back." He smiled at her warmly. "I didnt think I could hit that hard...and I didnt want to hit you where the orderlies would ask questions...no way do I want to go to solitary confinement." He shook his head and sighed slightly. "Its good to have you back...she reminds me too much of Max...though with a strange accent." He looked about and back at her and started to move foward. "We go outside or....?" Max and the others were for once silenced, the shock that he had actually hit a girl was much...even for max who didnt think he had it in him to do it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:06 am
User Image

"I know, and I thank you for that. It's good to be back, im very vulnerable to all the voices in my head when she takes over and it's far from pleasant."Jackson shuddered and let out a small laugh "Like they would ask questions, you saw how beat up Seth got, it's whatever. Jake your fine for hitting my in the face next time, I can deal with a bloody lip or a black eye."She said, not like it hadn't happened before with another person in the institute. It had happened a few times when she first came in actually. She nodded "I know,she can be worse than Max though, if I hadn't been yelling at her she would have seriously hurt you. Whether I would get locked up or not. As for the accent, im not sure where it comes from."She muttered, Emily had it since she had popped up in her head and she was just used to it. She glanced around and wasn't sure what to do. "We need to find Kairi first, and do a little more damage."She said, throwing the now empty oil aside, not caring where it went since she was aiming to get in trouble. "You need to do something too, and you don't have to let Max out to do it."She said, glancing around, trying to think up something for Jake to do that wasn't completely unorthodox for him. She glanced at a camera and grinned. "Rip off that camera. I'm not joking either."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 am
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah was in her room packing some small things up when the alarm went off. She looked up, then zipped the bag close, pulling it over her shoulder as she stepped out. The bags from the store were still sitting out in the main room. She opened her bag and stuffed as much food as possible into the bag, grabbing mostly cans and already made ready-to-eat food. She also grabbed the candy and cake mix. For when they could make it. She had room for a few more things, but decided to let anyone who needed to, stuff some things in the bag, in case they didn't have enough room.

She turned around and found Jacky and Jake standing under a black x. She ran over to them, hearing Jacky tell him to rip the camera off. "We should probably get going... The exits are open right now. We could just run."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageWhen the bodygruad looking doctor came out, Seth pulled Ritter into a run but not before Ritter snagged himself a jacket.
"Might come of use later."
Laughing at the whole situation, Ritter grabbed a fire extinguisher off the wall when Seth said to get rid of the cameras.
"With pleasure."
Ritter smirked, throwing the extinguisher with perfect aim. Soon the doctors were coming after them and Ritter grabbed the extinguisher back, spraying it in their faces.
"Lets go!"
Ritter called out while taking Seth hand and running.
"What to destroy next, Seth?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:25 am
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi watched the group and smiled. She could tell something was different about their innocent little Ritter and even Jacky was getting to be a little out of hand. she found it interesting that their personalities were so opposite you could tell. She heard a voice she hadn't recognized coming from jacky. Seth and Ritter had taken a good couple measures to slow them but the man nearly 60 times their size still came after them.

She quickly made her way to the room where she had seen seth and Ritter come from. She'd have to manuever quietly, the doctors were basically inventorying the place and she needed on one tazer.

She grabbed one quietly and aimed it at one of the doctors who had his back to her. Closing her eyes she pulled the trigger and the one went down quickly.

She grabbed a tazor that wasn't a gun for the second one and tazed the other one. He wasn't out cold like the first one but she knew it'd buy time. She quietly grabbed a tazor gun again with a fresh charge. The doctors in her mind were the ones she needed these for and she grabbed towo of the handheld ones for Seth and Ritter.

She turned out of the room and saw the still disorientated doctor and took her aim. she smiled as her second quieter side came out and she pumped thousands of volts into the doctor who fell like a giant to the ground as she laughed. That was entertaining. She'd wait though till she was closer to the other two before handing them the tazors.

She couldn't save all three of them at once and she knew she'd probably be the one getting the most trouble for this little act. Cameras could be replaced and fires could be put out. Doctors couldn't however have either done to them and she knew the second doctor had seen her.

"Uh, not to be bothersome....but Seth. We have company," she laughed sarcastically. "Think you can think a plan a little more through, next time." She meant it as she didn't want to be killed next time if this didn't work.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:35 am
User Image

Jake seriosly didnt want to hit her in the face, but he also reminded himself that she liked pain...so it might not be so bad. He then jumped up and grabbed the camera taking it with him as he came back down. He looked at the guards and wondered if he could or should hit them. He didnt care as he saw that Kairi was in need of help. Chuckling he pulled his arm back and vaulted the camera at the big guys with a laugh. "Think you broke something." He yelled loud enough so they knew who threw it. He then chuckled and pulled along Jacky as he took off. Grabbing a broom he raised it and smashed it into camera's as they ran.
The other voices were satisfied as he caused more and more destruction. He hadnt felt this alive in a long time. He looked to Jacky with a big grin. "So where now? I'm ready to break more."

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 am
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

"I'm not sure. Just break stuff and hit people... if they catch you... struggle some, but don't get away or cause them to hurt you."
Seth tazed a nurse that ran by and laughed.
He went to turn a corner and then bolted back over to Ritter.
"It's those damn therapy guys again. They're closing in on us."
He looked at Kairi.
"If they take you down. Go down willingly."

If you guys get bored just tell me if you want to time skip... or just give up...
It's going to end the same either way.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces