Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 pm
Xaio began peeking up from the pillow curious. "Then...you aren't tired either?" She asked before rolling over towards Fairheart so that she was laying on her back again. Looking back up at him, she smiled alittle while dragging some sheets up to her nose which just made her laugh abit. "Now I'm like you" This was a reference to his mask of course. "You really must be toasty, this sort of helps"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:10 pm
(Aren't the only characters who have been to another planet other than the dead ones be Eon, Shayne, Riku, and Gareth since they went to Eons planet)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:01 pm
((Sorry I wasn't on sooner... I stayed up all night until noon without noticing by playing a long video game I thought would be lame, but turned out to rock... I'd still prefer not to say it's name.

I think that sounds right Chris.))

Fairheart nods. "Yeah... yeah. I wear it for warmth and to hide some of my face..." He said as he feels his handkerchief on his chin by patting it a bit with his hand. He then feels around in his back pocket with his other hand to pull out a small golden locket. He looks at the locket, but dose not open it... knowing what it contained. He sighs "Sorry, I just had to take my mind away from you for an awhile..." He said before putting the locket back away and looking down. "... Seeing as you’re probably with Centaris now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:06 pm
(( Tell me! >=D ))

Xaio's peeking eyes watched his action to withdraw the very locket he returned in apology. This brought a question to her mind but it seemed to be a bad time, especially when he made...a slightly hurtful comment. "N-no...I'm not with anyone" Her eyes hardened abit as she rolled over on her side so that she was no longer facing him. Wiggling around alittle, she worked her way into becoming more nestled within the sheets.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:19 pm
((Littlebigplanet. sweatdrop ))

Fairheart sighs. "Oh right... You have yet to choose him... Sorry, still trying to..." Fairheart looks away towards the door to try not look too much at her at all. "... to sped time with you without feeling like we are more then friends at the moment." He then pulls out the locket again and looks down to look at it again, trying to hide it as he looks at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:09 pm
((But isn't that suppose to be for everyone?? =D No shame )))

She couldn't help but suddenly sit up in a jolt of anger"Choose him? Why do you assume you have no chance!?" Her breathing came out irritated for only moment more before the anger melted at the sight of his locket again. "I...I'm sorry for snapping at you like that...but I just don't know who to choose right now. You two are both my friends so I don't want to create any jealously or akward moments..." Sinking back down into laying again, Xaio couldn't help but sigh while her eyes analyzed the ceiling as if something was there.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 pm
((Ok. confused ))

Fairheart just shakes his head, trying not to get angered and not to get too close to her. "There are many reasons... One being you've never acknowledged my existence even when I saved your life... That being until I have said I have feelings for you... Then you flee to the dragon world to ignore me again... So then Centaris claims his emotions and your saying I have a chance?... that don't seem very likely..." He turns with the locket in hand to Xaio, but continues to look at the locket. “I could continue, but you’d probably ignore it too.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:27 pm
"no...No...No!" Suddenly she sat up once more only to practically tackle him. "Your just as blind as me! I thought nothing of your actions cause I didn't want to get to close either....I wasn't sure you liked me cause your so..so...so confusing!" Burying her face in his shoulder for a moment, she came back up with a look of regretful uncertainty. "I don't ignore you...I just..don't know what to do at times..." Xaio suddenly embraced him in a sudden kiss once more in hopes he'd accept it's meaning. The locket he handed her was pressed against his chest for she knew that to was of importance.

((Though I'd make alittle drama... ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:08 pm
((From what I understand Galactic is to be assumed gone now. With that I suppose I will take over if it is fine with everyone else.

As for the Little Big Planet. I like that game too, also I like Loco Roco and Pata Pon. Look those up it might make you feel better. I honestly play whatever game I find enjoyable so no shame in playing little big planet.

Also, my absence is due to a video game. Dragon age: Origins. Been playing almost non-stop over vacation. I've gone through it about five or six times... Each time makes me only hate that I have to wait for a sequel.... though for the good of this RP it might be an excellent thing they don't have the ability to release a sequel right away. Then I'd be playing that too until this RP just kinda went on without me.

Well I'm back, so what's the verdict?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:31 pm
(( Well if you are going to take over his characters, then...hm...actually, for anyone who is reading this and wants to play a character, PM me a sample in roleplay or something and I'll try evening out characters. As your PM topic, put the name of the characters you want to be ^_^ I only request of this cause I don't want any new role so I'm sort of a neutral?

Hehe...I started playing maplestory again >_< Been awhile ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:11 pm
((I'm just use to playing more... T and up games. I'll play games that look kiddy but are really bad such as Conker's Bad Fur Day, but I'm not use to playing good kiddy games.
As for what I watch on TV I have no shame in anything... I'll watch Barney if nothing good is on.

I'm unsure how it's going down from here, but I want the roleplay to live.))

Fairheart a little surprised looks down to hide his face. "Well, that makes two of us." He said a little stunned from the kiss. He thinks for a moment then asks her "So, what's so confusing about me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:24 pm
((I want the roleplay to live too. I might PM you with a character sample to you later Zeldacat. Depends on what Darastri is planning on doing too.))  

Derpzilla88

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 pm
((Alright... Let's get this all settled before we continue doing stuff with are characters...

Who's doing what?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:15 pm
((Well as there seem to be no objections to me taking the head position I propose this:

New characters: Since I can not edit Galactics opening post I would ask Characters be sent to me. I can approve and then post them in the RP.

Current characters: I suppose I can take over Shayne, Eon, and whoever else Galactic had that you guys still want in the RP. Though Galactic did say he wanted Shayne dead. Though since he is apparently not watching this I suppose we don't have to. Your call.

Rules: I don't see any need to change those that Galactic set for us.

As for how this story goes: I am very adaptable and have already several options in mind. Depending on how every one responds to what characters stay will ultimately decide. But I won't tell ^o=o^

Any problems? Please do voice them.))  

Darastri lexex

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:34 pm
((Well, at least could we have some sort of link to the new rp location?... seeing as we can't use this one due to the fact that the owner has quit.

Also... Do we really need a new character? or are you just saying that if we make new characters then... bla bla bla.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff