Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:05 pm
Annexus sighed, but his voice was firm. "You do not go out without a guard Zack. While I do not doubt your abilities, we are in the middle of a war. You would make a prime target for them as my son. I'll not risk you in such dangerous times." Why on earth was the boy asking questions now? He had enough to deal with. Then Shaina flew to him and gve him a message. "Someone is climbing out of Mamoru's room? My my." He got up and, as it wasn't far walked. When he got outside under the window he looked up at the climbing figure, his sword on his back. "Well, if he does manage to get down here I'll kill him...hmm...or maybe arrest him." He sent Shaina back for Reddiel. Just to cover all exits for the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:09 pm
"I know who you are. You are Jay, the leader of the guild of thieves. I wonder what my Lord Annexus will say when I tell him about your death," Arisu said.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:15 pm
For some reason Annexus heard Arisu. "Is that who he is?" he shouted up to her. "Well, I imagine I'll say good work Arisu. Find out the hideout location while your there would you? This is so terribly....convient."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:16 pm
"What!?You know about me..ahhhhhhhhhhh"Suddenly a stone broke out of the wall and Jay fell a few metres down to earth but was able to grba the wall and stop the fall"Ouch...damn..DON'T TALK TO ME!"He yelled to Arisu.He then looked down.A fall from this hight would still kill him

When the doors were open by some starnger the thieved and Serriana ran to the entrance.Before someone else could do anything the little girl ran torwards the woman"Who are you"SHe asked

Zack followed his father,he aslo looked up"Who is that?"He asked. An Eternal Eye? Who could be so stupid!?  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:25 pm
Arisu heard Annexus shouting to her to find out where the hideout is. "Yes, sir," she called, leaning out window slightly. She started to mentally search his mind for the location of their headquarters, making sure to not let him feel her presence in his mind. Hm... A swamp near here, eh? she thought.

((Uh... I'm making a profile for a RP, but I need to know somethings that wolves don't like. Anyone know any?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:32 pm
"Yes it is an eternal eye. One I have been looking for. Really quite foolish of him." When the man feel a few meters Annexus smiled. "Oh dear, let us hope he doesn't fall!"

Arshtat looked down t the child and her eyes cleared. She was no longer blind. "Hello Serriana. I am Arshtat. You're friend is in danger."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:38 pm
((Fire wolves don't like fire...^^))

Jay remeberd something and nearly paniced "damn..." Jay think of something else!SHe is a mindreader!Now!Think!Think about something,maybe she already know where it could be but maybe not the exact place! HE thought.THen he closed his eyes and concentrade.THere was only one thing he could now think of.He slowly thought about the day he lost his parents.He just watched this whole day.How it began and how it ends.Tears trickled down his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:45 pm
((Thanks. ^^))

Mina heard the thieves gathering at the entrance and made her way there and stood beside Serriana just as Arshtat started to speak. "Jay!?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu heard his change of thoughts. "Hmph. You think that will save them? They will all die anyway," she said.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 pm
Serrinas eyes wided"What!What happend!Tell me !"SHe said hasty.

"I..will never let anyone infront of me de.I will never let my firends nor my family die infront of my eyes again!"He shouted angry at Arisu.He hasty looked around and saw a roof top.He concentrated and then used his inhuman strentgh to make a wide jump to it.He then started to run as fats as possible down the wall.

"Seems like he is fast"Zack said smilling he then drew his sword.Jay was running torwards Zack and the King."Shall i steal his powers?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 pm
Annexus thought for a few seconds. "Sure, why not?" He didn't feel like fighting again today. These eternal eyes were so unthoughtful.

"Yes it is Jay. He has gone to the castle and is now surrounded by the King and his people."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:16 pm
"That idiot! What was he thinking, going to the castle alone!" Mina said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu knew it was too dangerous for her to try to follow Jay, especially since she wouldn't be able to see where she stepped.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 pm
Zack nodded and then waited.When Jay was Close enough he stohle his powers.

Jay felt that something strange was happening with him now.He got slower .From one second to the next he was from hyperspeed to normal fast ,this caused him to fall"Wah!"He fell down in front of the kings and Zacks feet"Damn..What was that!"He mutterd.Before he could stand up he felt a cold blade piercing his flesh.

Zack had stabbed his sword into Jays back,but he was carefull.He didn't want to kill him,so he made sure that he missed something important.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:28 pm
"I'm going to help Jay! I want you to stay here," Mina said to Serriana. Then she ran out towards the castle. You idiot... Don't you dare die! Don't do this to Serriana! she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:31 pm
"Mina!Hey!"Serrina didn't wanted to stay so she wanted to follow and ran out of the hideout.

Zack kneeled down and looked into the eyes of Jay.He then stood up again and pulled his sword out.He looked around untill he found a few guards"You there!Take him and arrest him!"HE yelled at the soldiers

Jay had starred angry into the boys eyes but he regret it somehow.He saw in these eyes that this boys just wanted to be free.He was just a prisoner and now Jay was one too.He made no sound nor a move when the soldiers brought him away.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:35 pm
Mina was aware the Serriana was following her. "Go back! It's going to be dangerous! Please!" she begged.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games