Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
DemonLord #2 Kasanoda Ritsu:>:D The face isn't scary, right? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm having a social function at the house and I uh, want to invite Haruhi. Which host do you think I should ask for help in asking him?
  Kyouya; he's bound to find it interesting and knows it'll rile the other members.
  Mori; he was your mentor, right?
  Hunny; his cute factor will win Haruhi over! DO IT!
  Renge; she has amazing gossip knowledge on how to get to Haruhi
  anyone but Tamaki and the Twins; JUST KEEP IT SECRET.
View Results

mintages

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:39 am
Kasanoda nearly exploded as Val's fingers touched his lips. Her very sensation made him feel like lava, molten and hot. He didn't know how to reply or react so he sat there like a steamed vegetable. What the Hell is wrong with me??? There's a girl right in front of me and... I don't even know what to do!

"Val," he began, dropping an honorific no less, "I..." His words began to trail off and he continued to think it over. It's going to hurt me to do this, but it's the best choice, he ultimately decided. He stood up and started again. "It's obvious of how I uh... I feel," he eased gently, "b-but I can't. We can't. I want to be my own man first, know how to use words b-b-better, and then!!! Then I'll," he turned red and scowled out of sadness, "Then I'll be yours," he added before he ran back to the gardening club to find some alone time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:15 am
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Valencia ●Ⓥαℓ● Luna-Beaumont

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚

User Image

╔ Val blinked, watching him run off. Did he just say.... her cheeks grew hot and she smiled, "If I am who you want when you feel ready...." she giggled. ╝

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 am
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi stared in amazement at the events that just occurred. Hm, I guess Casanova-san is finally getting to where he belongs. Good for him, Haruhi mused quietly. But with such slow business lately, he wasn't sure whether anything was going to continue for him, let alone Casanova-san.

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:51 am
It felt good to finally tell her (and consequently, everyone in the room) how he felt. But what did he feel? Every time he saw her, butterflies emerge in his stomach (the very same that occurs around Haruhi), but he wasn't indecisive at this point. Haruhi had already rejected his feelings, but Val did not. The only problem was that he didn't know who he was yet; how could he possibly bring anything else in a relationship? He smiled sadly for a bit but knew what he did was the right thing. "I-I... I'll try to do better with school work, the gardening club, and help Haruhi-kun with his work... Right. Then I can finally be with someone."  

mintages

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:52 am
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ Val began to walk out, smiling softly, and sweetly. "It is good that I am a patient woman... or else this wouldn't work out." She giggled, "Maybe I could... hmmm"╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 am
User Image

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi was still a bit worried about both parties of the relationship. As best as he could, he ran to catch up with Miss Valencia. "Val-san!" he cried out. "Um, I know it isn't my business, but are you alright? As a faithful customer, it is my duty to make sure you're fine. I know Casanova-san doesn't relay his feelings well, but what about you?"

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:54 pm
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ Val smiled at Haruhi, "I'm okay... he didn't turn me down. Had something like that happened.. well.. you wouldn't have caught up to me if you wanted," she giggled a bit, "Hey. You know him pretty well, right? If I were to get him a gift, anonymously, so as to not appear to needy of his attention, what should I get him? Something for him to use in the gardening club?" ╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi blinked and pondered for a moment. "Uh... Well, you could get him a--no, no... How about a couple of--nah..." Haruhi ruffled his eyebrows in complex thought. "Oh!" he said with excitement. "I don't think a gift would be the way to go, considering his reactions to gifts. I think what Casanova-san wants the most is to be able to hang out with everyone and prove that he is friendly and fun." He glimmered a bit and added, "Of course everyone already knows this, but he's so dense and gets easily flustered that he's the one who ends up scaring everyone in the end with his embarrassment." Such was the brash nature of Haruhi's speech. "But... maybe a day where it's a few of us hosts and, of course, you... playing, erm--kick the can?" Haruhi knew it was his favorite game, and even with his disdain of active games, Haruhi was bound to try to cheer up everyone, even in the midst of love.

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:00 pm
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ "Kick the can....?" Val thought about it, "I've never played that game before... how do you play?" ╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
"Uh, it's a variation of the game tag. Same rules apply pretty much; whoever is it counts to whatever number and tries to get the people who are hiding. And if you get caught, you get sent to "jail," which is whatever place we designate first. But whoever is left can kick the can--and it doesn't even have to be a can. A bucket, pail, anything you can kick. If you can kick the can successfully, without getting caught, one person that's in "jail" is set free. You can yell out the name, or one random person can just start running. I suppose it can be fun; it's physically exhausting." Haruhi figured he got to all of the points of the game. If he was missing something, he'd just check the school library for further details.

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:05 am
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ Val listened, nodding her head to show she understood, "Okay... Well, if it is his favorite game then I will play. I'm used to being physically exhausted, dancing does take a lot out of you." She smiled, gave Haruhi a quick hug then stepped back, "Thank you"╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi sincerely took the hug and stepped back. He wasn't about to risk himself to any physical exertion if he could help it. I wonder where Casanova-san went...

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

mintages

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:18 pm
Kasanoda ran back into the room after being done with his episode. "I'm so sorry! I'm so awful about taking care of my own customers! I should punish myself! An entire week in the alley should cure my nonsense!!!!" he spouted out aloud to Valiant and Haruhi.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff