Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:55 pm
asbloodrunscold
ShadowStar369
asbloodrunscold

That sounds like it could be fun! Where would you like them to meet? ^^

Hmm Bookworms work? Xeven might be stocking up on books to learn more about Earth, picking up the wrong material. Figured it'd be a funny introduction.

Sure! She would definitely enjoy being in a bookstore. Would you like to post first? yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:03 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ShadowStar369

I am actually thinking of any place wherein they can eat food, but the library can be nice, too.
Just be prepared to see that her powers went a bit berserk because of emotional instability.

That's fine! I'm sure he'll live. ^^
Well then, how about a café? He has stashes of food with him 24/7 so he won't be too fussed about the food. Though getting him to share it will be a challenge. ninja  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:32 am
ShadowStar369
asbloodrunscold
ShadowStar369
asbloodrunscold

That sounds like it could be fun! Where would you like them to meet? ^^

Hmm Bookworms work? Xeven might be stocking up on books to learn more about Earth, picking up the wrong material. Figured it'd be a funny introduction.

Sure! She would definitely enjoy being in a bookstore. Would you like to post first? yum_puddi

I shall do so ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:25 am
ShadowStar369

Well then, how about a café? He has stashes of food with him 24/7 so he won't be too fussed about the food. Though getting him to share it will be a challenge. ninja

Ok, Moonbucks it is. If you want, you may go ahead first. I still have last of the work to do.

Actually, I'll go ahead and post first. However, the day change is coming soon. Shall we move the meeting to after the two-week timeskip? Just making sure before I'll begin.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:41 pm
yo punny nut
IvonKeir
yo punny nut
IvonKeir
Just got my internet back, and have my Aerdrie free again o3o idk what to do with her lol

Would she like to meet a deaf bby of mine?
Here's his profile! ; v ;

Sorry just now saw this, and I would like that smile
I'm in moonbucks cafe if you want, I can move my character if you want?

It's a new day change! So you won't be able to continue from your previous post in Moonbucks. I can still post Camil there if you want to! If not, we can switch locations!

Oh yeah that's right! Sure, I can move her. Let me know where you would like to have them meet lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:26 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ShadowStar369

Ok, Moonbucks it is. If you want, you may go ahead first. I still have last of the work to do.

Actually, I'll go ahead and post first. However, the day change is coming soon. Shall we move the meeting to after the two-week timeskip? Just making sure before I'll begin.

Hmm. Nah, it's okay. But thanks for the offer. whee
sorry if that sounded a little blunt, I'm still half asleep. sweatdrop  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:35 pm
ShadowStar369

Oh I see. Let the awkwardness begin. You should sleep XD

Anyway, after the two-week timeskip, maybe some of your characters can meet up with mine for new interactions? Chester, Corbin and Cassandra will be the ones free for the taking on that time. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:47 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ShadowStar369

Oh I see. Let the awkwardness begin. You should sleep XD

Anyway, after the two-week timeskip, maybe some of your characters can meet up with mine for new interactions? Chester, Corbin and Cassandra will be the ones free for the taking on that time. XD

Sorry! Haha yeah I plan to. ^^

Hmm... Are any of them up for seeing a psychologist? I think Andrea is free. yum_puddi  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:52 pm
ShadowStar369

Oh, that will be nice. Corbin may stumble upon her upon an accident and talk because of Hikaru's change in behavior, becoming distant ever since Cassandra meddled in her affairs a bit too much. Something that Andrea may be familiar with because of her profession.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:24 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

That sounds like a good idea. She'll definitely be more than willing to listen to him, since, well, it's her job. rofl  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:31 pm
ShadowStar369

That sounds like a good idea. She'll definitely be more than willing to listen to him, since, well, it's her job. rofl

So where will Andrea and Corbin meet up once the time-skip has commenced? He will be at the grocery store to do an errand for his mistress, Hikaru, since the fallen angel will be busy shopping clothes during that time. But you may have something else in mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:36 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

So where will Andrea and Corbin meet up once the time-skip has commenced? He will be at the grocery store to do an errand for his mistress, Hikaru, since the fallen angel will be busy shopping clothes during that time. But you may have something else in mind.

I think she'll be up for a trip to the store. She needs to get out more anyway. yum_puddi  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:59 pm
yo punny nut

o3o Did you still want to have our characters meet or?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:39 pm
IvonKeir
yo punny nut

o3o Did you still want to have our characters meet or?

I'm sorry! I've been busy these couple of days! Q A Q
Can they meet up again next time? Q v Q  

PUMMMY

Trash

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:52 pm
Since the two-week timeskip is on the way, there are still two people up for grabs:

Cassandra Ice <- can be brought anywhere, still in a sour mood but not like last time.
Chester Nightingale <- may send him to work at Neon Lights, is in a happy mood.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games