Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:03 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica shook her head.
"No silly! This is for you for Madi's wedding!" She giggled.
Veronica shook her head at her.
"Is that alright? Or do you want something more, like BAM!"
That dress was so not for Veronica. It was too plain and simple for herself. She liked to stand out..
Obviously.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:08 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin laughed. "Oops! My mistake. But it's lovely. It reminds me of what they used to during the Renaissance."

Ravin fingered the silky material. She sighed as its feel. So smooth and liquidy. The perfect composition. "Let me choose something for you. What's your favorite color?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter let out an amused laugh. "You've lived for a whole seventeen years, that's expected. But you should find other intrests as well. Besides impregnating Raye I mean." yeah Hunter just had to point that out at least once. "s**t. Um, what about.. I don't know... What the hell do teenagers do in the 21 century?!" Hunter had no idea, he hadn't been a teenager for quite some time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:27 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed, "Almost eighteen. Birthdays tomorrow ya know," He scoffed, "It wasn't my choice!" He jumped off the couch, sighed and sat back down. He arched his back, rested his elbows on his knees and rested his head in his hands.
"Smoke Pot, among other drugs. Get shitfaced. And hook up with random people at parties." Well.. it was true.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:30 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Its alright," She looked at the dress. Renaissance? Okay. Ravin was alive back then so she took her word for it.
Veronica smiled and nodded, draping the dress over her arm, only to have it taken from her and placed on the back counter. The lady asked if they were buying it first of course.

"Mm, I like purple.. But I'm open to options." She grinned.

||lol see, i have no life. i made Ravins wedding dress, bridesmaid as well. Along with Veronicas too XD aahahahaha, but we don't have to use them. it was just for fun really. Im addicted to polyvore||  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rolled his eyes. "Now what do they do that is actually interesting. Vampires can't get drunk nor high, not off drugs or alcohol anyways, no pulse no bloodstream it's actually quiet amusing."

(( *dies* SORRY SAM!!! ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:51 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan laughed lightly, picking up his head.
"Uhm, nothing. Thats all teenagers do now. Seriously." No drunk, no high. Didn't bother him. He wouldn't touch any of that s**t.
"Hmm," Nothing. He had no clue.

||no worries. im soo brain dead!||

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin looked Ronnie over and nodded. "Follow me, sweetie."

She strolled over to a rack where there hung a ton of purple dresses. Ravin looked at Ronnie every so often to compare dresses. This one was two ugly. That one didn't compliment her skin tone. It was such a task, but certainly easier than it had been centuries ago. "How about this dress?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and leaned against a wall. This conversation was getting them absolutly no where. He rubbed his temple's tiredly, it had been a stressfull night/morning. He had no idea, nor any energy to think of something to do. They could just sit there and make idle conversation for all he cared.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:07 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled as she was very thoughtful about the dress she was picking.
Once she held one out Veronica tilted her head to the right and took it from her, matching it against her body.
"Hmm," She turned to find a mirror and looked very carefully.
"I'm not sure,"
It was cute, that was for sure. But did it look good on her? She wasn't so sure it did. The gold... hmm..

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:08 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Video games, television, music, party. Thats like, all teenagers do." He sighed.
"Oh and drive around town and whistle at girls who are walking around," That was mainly a lot of what he did. That or went to the mall and hit on girls.
Ya know, whatever. He was never the planner, always went with the plans that others made really.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:16 pm
[I felt alone so I had to post]
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

Madeline grabbed her phone from the jacket pocket. She looked at the text Veronica had sent her. Ugh..Armand would never really let her out. Well, she had to buy a ring so... She handed the phone off to him hoping he would call more people. She didn't really care who came as long as Ronnie came. "I'm going to go out and buy your ring. I'll catch you later tonight." She gave him a wave and headed out of the house. Wait...money. She could stop by her house. There was at least a couple hundred there. Mady grabbed her phone texted Veronica back. Hey. I left the house. I have to buy a ring. I'll stop by there after I go to my house.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:19 pm
(( I declare MAJOR BLOCK due to splitting head ache >.< ))

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:24 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin rolled her eyes. "Either you like it or you don't, Ronnie," she laughed good-naturedly. "So...likie? No likie? Hmmmmmm?????"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:46 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Its not that simple Rave." She twirled. Hmm.
"No likie. I don't do it justice." She hung it back up and sighed.
"Its super cute, but its not my dress, ya know?" Veronica fingered through some dresses, "You can still pick though," She liked Ravins taste, it was just different from hers.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games