Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:36 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Teena Belcher

Lol, yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:41 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
oOBookwormYumiOo

Teena Belcher

Lol, yeah.

Who are your characters?  

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:42 pm

oOBookwormYumiOo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Teena Belcher

All three of you need to be doing stand up comedy right now because I just can't with you all xDD

Tragic you had me in straight tears for a few minutes there rofl XD I still get teary over poor Darius. ; A ; Someone please love him. I'm literally begging.

I also feel ashamed because Ty was like, 'I'll marry you if it makes things right' three days after seeing lillian again in two years. Was in a relationship with her in 3 weeks- aaaaannnd completely wiped out again in 3 months. *insert twilight music* Granted, at the time he and Lil hadn't had their fall out in LA, so all things came under the assumption they'd been together those 2/3 years in high school.

Excuses aside, it's like one of those Vegas things where you wake up married, except the night before you weren't so over he top wasted that you did it blindly- nope. You just did it because why not.

Tldr: Im barely any better xDD I'm ashamed  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:44 pm
I know you guys are talking about one of my babies (Solaris), and I'm so sorry... crying  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:46 pm
whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

quote="oOo Tragic Melody OoO"]

Teena Belcher

All three of you need to be doing stand up comedy right now because I just can't with you all xDD

Tragic you had me in straight tears for a few minutes there rofl XD I still get teary over poor Darius. ; A ; Someone please love him. I'm literally begging.

I also feel ashamed because Ty was like, 'I'll marry you if it makes things right' three days after seeing lillian again in two years. Was in a relationship with her in 3 weeks- aaaaannnd completely wiped out again in 3 months. *insert twilight music* Granted, at the time he and Lil hadn't had their fall out in LA, so all things came under the assumption they'd been together those 2/3 years in high school.

Excuses aside, it's like one of those Vegas things where you wake up married, except the night before you weren't so over he top wasted that you did it blindly- nope. You just did it because why not.

Tldr: Im barely any better xDD I'm ashamed

Thanks x3 I figured Amour and the guild could use some stalking and fangirling pairing up people .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:56 pm
Teena Belcher

Thanks x3 I figured Amour and the guild could use some stalking and fangirling pairing up people .

I mean, I prolly read your post like five times and laughed every one of those times over the hot tamale thing. Sorry to say Tyrese is a bleeding heart and falls in love way too easily- that being said, he's madly love with someone and there's no saving him OR her (imsorryyumshewillgetpossessiveifshetriestoleavebutwebothknowshewont)

xDD Or else I'd have him flirting with Raz-bby just to play off Ms Michi  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:57 pm
Teena Belcher

True! I've had this Guild open for more than 2 years and I can definitely tell you, I've seen some thirsty people in that time. xD

whiters4

LOL!

I was gonna say! But you were under that assumption.
Like I get that there are people that have been around for so long but DANG. Take a SECOND. Plus usually the other person leaves since they're new and didn't really dig their feet in. That's the most annoying crap. - v -

AND SHE WON'T
SHE'S GOT HER BLUE BOY NOW
AIN'T NO STOPPIN' US NOOOWWW
WHOO
WE'RE ON THE MOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Eehhh. I will say you aren't the specific, but you are included in my mention, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:03 pm
Whiters4

She'd die from bleeding too much from her nose if he did that. She has a fragile maiden heart XD but doesn't mean she won't stop fantasizing. Wonder if he'll catch on that she's a yaoi fanatic .  

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:11 pm
whiters4

Glad to make people laugh emotion_awesome

Awww, I'll love Darius. ; w ; No, I'm serious, I will totally throw a new character in for him. #reallybutnotreallynoreallyIwilldoit
He's super adorable

Lol, yeah, but Ty and Lil's situation was a bit different.
Some... Most... of Alex and Rylee's moments had me in tears. ; A ;

Oh gosh, that does sound like a really interesting plot for some characters xD *Gets a bit tipsy then goes to the town hall to sign the marriage papers* That or some sort of arranged marriage plot lol.

Teena Belcher

*Cracks knuckles* Prepare for the list
Lexi Miller (I don't use her as often)
Rylee Daniels
Skye Taylor
Summer Evans (I'm still a little on the fence about actually keeping her tbh)
Savannah Blake
I didn't realize so many of my characters had S names xD

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lol, I totally sang the 'ain't no stopping us now' part in my head xD
Though, really, I have the opposite problem, my character slowly develops a romance and then the other person leaves!
; A ; I've had that happen quite a few times now. ; A ; It makes me kinda sad and wondering if I'll ever actually have romance in a romance guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:12 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
I know you guys are talking about one of my babies (Solaris), and I'm so sorry... crying

You don't have anything to be sorry for, it's your rp and your characters. As picky as an older role player like myself gets (I hate rping out introductions. I'd rather just skip to having know each other a few weeks already, to prove my point) the point is still to have fun. It IS fast from a realistic perspective, but I'm sure it's not unheard of. If Ty knew she'd only met her finance 3 days ago he'd want to slap her hands like the overprotective dad he's become. xD But! That's what makes rp more exciting, right? Different things are supposed to happen at different rates because people are different. i.e. thank goodness Ty didn't marry Lillian, but, he did sleep with her AND get her pregnant the SAME day--- that's some next level stupid and we all knew it.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:18 pm
whiters4

*quiet muttering*

Assuming it was his kid the second time around. - ^ -

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

UGH NO!

That's the freaking worst.
You start getting cozy and lovely with each other. And then just...
White noise.

For me I'm always frantically looking to see if they've ever gotten online since then.
I've had one person that just up and left (this was in a Pokemon RP and we were just happening to be romantic) and he disappeared and hasn't been on since then.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:29 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

; A ; Yesssssss
It's the absolute worst and makes me feel so sad. Like, will my babies ever find love? ; A ;  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:33 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

*quiet muttering*

Assuming it was his kid the second time around. - ^ -

I'm still have so much salt for that situation that I just...

I just...

/me taps out and goes to write an angsty Ty journal

As soon as you posted 'I think we're in a public relationship' I saw in my head how much Ty is gonna be flipping his bizz going way unnecessarily over the top for any outing around other people. He's such a friggin dork  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:36 pm
whiters4

I DON'T BLAME YOU. >:VVVVVV

And lol! I always imagine them holding hands and when someone walks by being like,

"YUP I THINK I GOT THAT SPLINTER FOR YOU"
"OH MY GOSH THANK YOU THAT'S SO AMAZING"

//rubs the back of their heads

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yuuuup.
And if you're like me, you're way too afraid of PMing them. > n >

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:45 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Yessssssss I am completely the same way > - <  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games