Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arella17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Hi all I'm Arella and if L were real I would chain him to the wall 4laugh right in between Reno and Vincent (yes I love L in a creepy stalkerish way but I DON'T CARE!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:03 pm
biggrin
hey im neji and i used to be at this guild before but my account go hacked o3o but it's great to be back :3  

Ciel-kun

Vincent Balthazar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:00 pm
Hello my name is Vincent and I hope to have fun here with all of you biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:55 pm
Hey guys and gals, name's Leki, I'm 17 and a girl.

I LOVE L. <3 He's adorable, in a very cuuuute way. razz He's amongst my top favorite characters of all time.

I'm happy to say, I'm currently writing a Death Note fanfiction. I guess that's why I'm in the mood to join a DN/L guild. XD  

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Cagalli Athrun Zala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:50 pm
Hiya i am new to the Guild. So plese go easy on me. ha ha any way I love death note But not as much as L. So yea i like the color black and red. I like the dark and that is about it. Oh yea L ruls.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:16 am
HAiii!!! I'm elle and I just turned fourteen!! awesome. yes. I know. Anyways, I love L :3 gahurk.....Duh... eto... I LOVE CAKE heart

evilduckiemai

Living-Dead Ragdoll

Timid Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:03 am
Hello My name is Taylor, I'm eighteen years of age.
I've been on gaia for a few years and met some pretty rad people.
Death note to me is a show with no limits. L is a very unique individual.
I enjoy the perspectives on the show and the back and forthness of the entire death note concept.

Feel free to check my page I like friends biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:11 pm
Sorry if i all ready post in here if not then don't mind the first senctes. Ha ha any way I'm a big L fan. Oh hell that is what i am dressing up as for on halloween. only i dtill need to find the shirt. well besides that. I like to draw anime and other things too. i also like to read manga and othere books. So yea. that is about it.

User Image  

Cagalli Athrun Zala

TakashiLuv101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:58 am
Ello luvlies
I luvs L. I have 7 mangas. A L t-shirt that I got from an anime convention where I went all fangirl all over the cosplayers. I have all 3 Death movies. I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed. I also love reading anime and manga and writing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:19 am
Hello, I'm Mera.

I recently joined. L's my absolute favorite. He's a genius, yet part of him is still a child. He eats nothing but sweets and the way he looked at Misa's phone when it rang after he'd taken it from her...

I watched the anime and the movie. It sucks they killed him.  

Mera1506

Hel_LokisDaughter

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:22 pm
Hi i'm Hel, i'm 18yrs old, and am totally obsessed with L! heart heart heart heart Reading/writing fanfics is one of my hobbies, but of course, pales in comparison to how much anime and manga i love xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:49 pm
Where should I start? Hi you can call me Itachi and of cores L is the best, no not the best he's a god whee . I think the bigest resan that I love L is that....well everything. Also I have seen all the shows and I need to read the books.  

Koishii Kokoro

6,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:51 pm
Hiii!!! My name is Aria, I'm obsessed with L!!! XD
Duh.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:13 pm
Greetings everyone, I am very happy to be part of a guild honoring the great L  

tokijin0

xCrimsonTenshix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:29 am
*waves* Hi =^_^=
Thanks for allowing me to join the guild.
I'm Jenny and i'm 20, I'm from England.
I really love Death Note and I think L is the best character on an anime I have ever seen, the way he thinks intrigues me beyond the telling of it.
I'm still a little bit of a developing fan, because I still need to catch up on quite a bit of the series.
Unfortunately the DVD's are being released in England really slowly, but as soon as I see them come out I buy them!
I also want to start collecting the manga and various other things soon.
Hopefully I can fit in in this guild and learn much more about Death Note and L, and also get to talk to all you lovely people who know Death Note and L the best! biggrin  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games