Reply Main Forum
[T.H.G] Book Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Second-In-Command-Of-Hell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:00 pm
gonk This thread hasn't seen a post in over a month! And it's the coolest one!! Horrible. XD
-hypocrite-
Ah, yeah, I just finished reading Interview with the Vampire finally, and I'm looking at some Simon Green books now... (Yes, it's all your fault, Kat), and again I can't wait for the next Kushiel book! 8D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:16 am
gonk This thread hasn't seen a post in over a month! And it's the coolest one!! Horrible. XD
-hypocrite-
Ah, yeah, I just finished reading Interview with the Vampire finally, and I'm looking at some Simon Green books now... (Yes, it's all your fault, Kat), and again I can't wait for the next Kushiel book! 8D

Read his Nightside books, they're the best...they're pretty much perfect books..  

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:57 am
Shadow__Dweller
-hypocrite-

Read his Nightside books, they're the best...they're pretty much perfect books..
KAAAAAAT!!! -glompage-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:01 am
Shadow__Dweller
-hypocrite-

KAAAAAAT!!! -glompage-

Where have you been? you no talk to me no more sad  

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:21 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Shadow__Dweller
-hypocrite-

KAAAAAAT!!! -glompage-

Where have you been? you no talk to me no more sad
I know, I know. =/ I'm sorry. I've been...in my own, little world again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:27 pm
I really liked the book Uglies by Scott Westerfeld!!!!! Even though im not done reading it yetttt...hehe
Hey! but i like it so far lol 4laugh

Allyoop2326

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:26 am
I just finished reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I would usually have never picked up a book like that, what with it being a teen book and a romance, but it really captured me, and I loved it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:57 pm
The new Wardstone Chronicle book is out! I bought it the other day (using my staff discount because I work there xp ) and it was brilliant.
It's called The Spook's Mistake and it's the 5th book in a series that's like Harry Potter but more grown up. I love them biggrin
http://www.goldsborobooks.com/images/books/spooksmistake.jpg

@Kat: My girlfriend LOVES those books-she's really looking forward to the movie. I'm not. Robert Pattinson. Blegh.  

AquilaLiberum

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:25 am
Aquila15
The new Wardstone Chronicle book is out! I bought it the other day (using my staff discount because I work there xp ) and it was brilliant.
It's called The Spook's Mistake and it's the 5th book in a series that's like Harry Potter but more grown up. I love them biggrin
http://www.goldsborobooks.com/images/books/spooksmistake.jpg

@Kat: My girlfriend LOVES those books-she's really looking forward to the movie. I'm not. Robert Pattinson. Blegh.

hehe most teenage girls do. I would usually have avoided it because I hate reading teen books and I hate romances, but that book captured me. I've read better books though. I don't think you should make a movie out of a book, especially with a character like Edmund who's supposed to be a teenage "Mr. Darcy" because everyone has an image of their perfect, sexy guy in their head, and you can't make them look like that no matter what celebrity you pick.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:10 am
Eh...parents got me the book "Next" by Michael Crichton...has anybody read it? Is it worth reading?  

Alamoria

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:17 am
I've never heard of it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:15 pm
Shadow__Dweller

Yeah...that's what I thought. sweatdrop  

Alamoria

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:02 am
Alamoria
Shadow__Dweller

Yeah...that's what I thought. sweatdrop

Try searching for it on Amazon and reading some of the user reviews. that may help a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:58 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Try searching for it on Amazon and reading some of the user reviews. that may help a little.

Eh, too lazy. 3nodding  

Alamoria

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:06 am
I think Michael Crichton was the author who wrote Jurassic Park...I THINK.. sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff